#1 Thu, Oct 20, 2011 - 2:28pm
Please use this forum to discuss models of capitalism. Non-exhaustive list of questions that fit in this forum:
- How do you characterize the model of capitalism of the US, China, and other countries?
- What are the flaws of current model of capitalism?
- What are the key ingredients for a healthy capitalism?
- How do capitalism and democracy interact or affect one another?
- What changes are needed to improve our current capitalism system?
- What is the influence of monetary system on capitalism?
- What is the influence of income and/or wealth distribution on capitalism?
- Is capitalism inherently unstable?
- (add your own if you think they are relevant)
Please be respectful to one another and discuss and criticize ideas, not persons.
Edited by: CreditCrumbs on Nov 8, 2014 - 5:27am