Click those "adsense" ads - Important

15 posts / 0 new
Last post
Stoxxman
Stoxxman's picture
Hat Tips: 4511
Click those "adsense" ads - Important

I will once again stress the importance of supporting this space.  If you find value here you must make the very minimal effort to reward those you are providing it at no cost to you. Fair is fair and Turd's time and effort FULLY deserves a return.  (Plus without support we may lose it)

Google "ad sense" ads cost you nothing to click yet will pay our Turd well.   Click those ads !

Edited by admin on 11/08/2014 - 05:03
bern
bern's picture
Hat Tips: 1221
Are you aware that posting

Are you aware that posting requests to click ads like this could cost Turd his AdSense account?  It's against the AdSense terms of service.  And yes, people have lost AdSense accounts for this very offense.

Liberty Library ~ PM Bug

Stoxxman
Stoxxman's picture
Get your facts straight pooh stick

Turd cannot solicit for adsense clicks. Not here, not anywhere.   THAT would be bad.  I have absolutely no connection to Turd personally or this site monetarily.  I'm expressing an opinion and if Adsense has a problem with that its just too bad ... they have zero right whatever to censor this space and Turd cannot be expected to do their censoring for them.  (it would be virtually impossible to examine every post, period.) 

I click every visit and urge everybody to remember whom is doing what for whom here.

And do we have rats here actually crying for multi-multi-multi zillionaire Google every day and ready to call the Google police because they are sooooooo offended by this?  That is a very sad thought indeed. 

bern
bern's picture
Pooh stick?  Really? Despite

Pooh stick?  Really?

Despite your insinuations, I'm trying to look out for Turd and this site.  Google employs people who's sole job is to check customer sites for rules compliance.

You may feel justified in gambling on Turd's account under the guise of free speech, but I can assure you that Google doesn't care who posts it.  You are encouraging a form of "click fraud" - stealing money from advertisers - and endangering Turd's AdSense account.  You are putting him and this site's revenue stream at risk.

Ignore me if you like.  I'm not going to argue the point.  I've said what I felt was necessary.  If Turd loses his AdSense account, you have only yourself to blame.

Liberty Library ~ PM Bug

Stoxxman
Stoxxman's picture
"Click Fraud"

How bloody dare you accuse me of anything improper.

Directing people to review advertisements for the greater good is neither improper, illegal, or fattening.  Show us where Turd is obligated to spend copious time to censor his people's opinion for the protection of Google. 

Is it not the damn GOAL to have people review these ads?  Well that's what I'm advocating 100%. 

While your opinion is appreciated, the world is just chock full of people too happy to make value judgments on others. Get off your ridiculously high and insulting horse and review some ads. Pfffft.

dabblingman
dabblingman's picture
Hat Tips: 138
I'm in the PPC biz

And repetitive clickings on ads (by the same IP addresses) is noticed by Google Adsense, and is seen as click fraud. The money is then removed from the Adsense account. Investigations of this kind of stuff can lead to suspension of Adsense accounts.

Google is a tough mutherdrucker to deal with about this stuff. They are judge, jury and executioner, so, as someone who derives half his income from doing PPC work for a niche industry, I agree - CLICK IF ARE INTERESTED, but don't click "every time you visit".

bern
bern's picture
Thank you dabblingman.  Hat

Thank you dabblingman.  Hat tip awarded.

Liberty Library ~ PM Bug

Stoxxman
Stoxxman's picture
Give yon heads a shake ...

Google are basterds.  We all know that well.

I resent very highly self righteous dolts who PRETEND to be concerned when, if fact, they are really attempting to stroke their own highly inflated egos by continually attempting to demonstrate how much smarter they are than everybody else.  To hear  allegations of wrongdoing from this type of pooh-stick is just too much. 

Its called hypocrisy in sickening spades. 

So what's the upshot if we take the logic next step?  Should we  NEVER click google ads because it might get Turd in trouble? That's almost as asinine as being lectured by a know nothing. (who probably never support this space)

Turd has superior numbers and that could EASILY be turned into display ads which would pay far more than goofy Google and WITHOUT their inherent stupidity.  We should hook up as I have half a dozen public company clients always on the hunt for eyeballs.  http://pennystockjournal.blogspot.com/

sdpauly
sdpauly's picture
Hat Tips: 93
just one neutral observer's

just one neutral observer's opinion:  this thread should probably just be deleted.

If it  is against Google or AdSense's terms to "solicit clicks" even if Stoxxman has no personal or professional connection with Turd or his site, this this thread could be interpreted as such and result in a termination of service.

Is it worth the risk for this site to get shut down because of a misunderstanding?  Probably not. 

I've looked at a couple other of Stoxxman's posts and he seems to recommend clicking on those AdSense adds quite often.  Perhaps your suggestions really are just innocent and well-meaning.  But either way, since this activity is against the AdSense terms it should be avoided because of the unfortunate consequences should this kind of thing be misinterpreted.

Also, one who is conspiracy-minded might think this the work of an agent-provacateur who is deliberately trying to get the owner of the site in trouble.  hmmm...

I, for one like this site and the information contained and would like to see it continue operation.

Stoxxman
Stoxxman's picture
And I say again ...

Why are people appointing themselves our moral judges, and to the benefit of an organization that has NO RIGHT WHATEVER to tell us what we can or cannot say?

Opinions are fine.  Love em.  If GOOGLE has a freaking damn problem they'll take it to Turd and then Turd may be obligated to censor opinions of users.  It ain't readers business period.

Until then sheeple can review Adsense ads. (OMG said it again = Pffft)

Moderator Jane
Moderator Jane's picture
Hat Tips: 3501
You can't game Google

If you are visiting the site and an ad interests you once in a while, clicking on it will help Turd.

Click too much, and Google will simply throw away your clicks and Turd gets nothing.

Clicking just for the purposes of clicking is click fraud and Google does not respond kindly to it.

So calling on people to click on ads does not help Turd - hit the donate button and give him $1 instead. 

Moderator Calamity Jane helps keep Turdville free of trolls with her digital sharp-shooter!

Stoxxman
Stoxxman's picture
Cool - Ground rules crystal clear ...

A body could not ask for a better overview.  Huzzah for this space for spelling it out clearly and fear not gentle users, if an ad here looks interesting you CAN review it without fear of offending some dopey juggernaut worth billions.

And frankly I can see the day when that space is far more valuable as display space for advertisers OTHER than the Gword anyways.

(I doubt the paying Gword response rate is much above 1/2 of 1%)

dabblingman
dabblingman's picture
Hat Tips: 138
Last time I'll bother saying it....

I don't want to suppress free speech and I don't think clicking ads is immoral. BUT...

I know when Google thinks you are up to something (like breaking their terms of service) they shut you down and they don't warn you and it is VERY hard to get turned back on. Sort of like getting on the "No Fly" list. Hence, my previous admonition.

And now I will shrink back into anonymity and stacking phyzz.

Stoxxman
Stoxxman's picture
Join the 1/2 of 1% club today ...

Lets put this into perspective shall we?

Probably less than 1 in 150 to 200 unique visitors think enough of this site and Turd's hard work in providing it free of charge to even review ads. ("click is a bad word? Pffft)

And that means the odds are very good those doing the moral moaning and crying ad nauseum on orge Gword's behalf don't support this site in any way at all. (and probably never have)

Case closed and yes indeed, shut yer traps.

Drifter
Drifter's picture
Hat Tips: 1903
no offense mate but you're

no offense mate but you're coming off like a dick on this thread

you started off nobly but then reacted badly when you were advised of information you were ignorant of

and you are casting aspersions on others instead of simply saying "oh, thanks for the info, wouldn't wanna get the fecenator in trouble with the CIA, er, Google"

your entire post quoted below came right out of your rear end and is an ignorant judgement of the motives & actions of others; I find you to be a hypocrite based upon your disdain for "judgements" expressed above.

Stoxxman wrote:

Lets put this into perspective shall we?

Probably less than 1 in 150 to 200 unique visitors think enough of this site and Turd's hard work in providing it free of charge to even review ads. ("click is a bad word? Pffft)

And that means the odds are very good those doing the moral moaning and crying ad nauseum on orge Gword's behalf don't support this site in any way at all. (and probably never have)

Case closed and yes indeed, shut yer traps.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Topic locked
Syndicate contentComments for "Click those "adsense" ads - Important"