Last post
#1 Thu, Oct 13, 2011 - 9:40am
bobby
-
Parkersburg, WV

This one is interesting

Encore Renaissance

https://www.encorerenaissance.com/

sitting on potential bonanza near Kamloops, new CEO announced today and trading around 3 cents a share

of course, I could be wrong

Edited by: bobby on Nov 8, 2014 - 5:20am
Thu, Oct 13, 2011 - 10:25am
mouser
-
BC
Canada

Careful on that one, this

Careful on that one, this property has been shopped around and discarded by several companies. Bonaparte Gold property was owned by North American GEM, NAG, back when i owned that co. Did a bulk sample and gave up on it. Let the claim expire, and since a few others have taken it up and then done the same, letting it go back.

If there was something there worth keeping, the others would not have let it slip away. Have relatives that live very close to those claims, rumors of a few veins, very thin, and exploration hasnt uncovered anything big.

EZ management i see added the former CEO of Bralorne.... hmmmm.

Thu, Oct 13, 2011 - 1:25pm (Reply to #2)
bobby
-
Parkersburg, WV

[quote=mouser] EZ management 

[quote=mouser]

EZ management i see added the former CEO of Bralorne.... hmmmm.

As I am a renowned dumb ass, is that good or bad? Any advice or info is appreciated.

Thanks!

Thu, Oct 13, 2011 - 2:41pm
mouser
-
BC
Canada

EZ

Ah sorry EZ was tagged as a pump and dump not long ago, the new CEO gives them more credibility than they had. However , it is up for debate as to his success as CEO at Bralorne. 2008-2009 were tuff times for any up and comers.....

EZ has several claims, spread all over NA. Not sure any of them have something, real lottery ticket.

Thu, Oct 13, 2011 - 3:09pm (Reply to #4)
bobby
-
Parkersburg, WV

thanks! I got a bet down, so

thanks!

I got a bet down, so we shall see what we shall see

if it gets to a dime...

Notice: If you do not see your new comment immediately, do not be alarmed. We are currently refreshing new comments approximately every 2 minutes to better manage performance while working on other issues. Thank you for your patience.

randomness