Video of Egyptian Riot 24 hours ago / And we demanded Mubarek leave? U'mmm.....

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Mon, Oct 10, 2011 - 6:32pm
¤
-
Black Hole Sun
XX

Video of Egyptian Riot 24 hours ago / And we demanded Mubarek leave? U'mmm.....

Video of deadly Egypt riots as Christians clash with police, Muslims
Edited by: ¤ on Nov 8, 2014 - 5:03am
Mon, Oct 10, 2011 - 9:36pm
Monedas
-
Potrero, CA

The Coptic Christians riot ?

Even in Turdestan that sounds like an "abTURDity" ! What is it with the Muslim faith that they like to pick on minorities i.e. Jews, Christians and other Muslim sects ? I heard that about the only way Coptic Christians can make a living is to scavenge at the garbage dumps ! Yee Gods ! The GATA presentation was excellent and tends to confirm our worst fears ! Keep on Hoardin, Truckin', Lovin' and Laughin' ! Monedas 2011 Comedy Jihad World Tour

"Moneta, epithet of Juno, in whose temple at Rome money was coined !"....Webster's My personal blog is at https://monedas1929.wordpress.com
Mon, Oct 10, 2011 - 9:55pm

I mentioned this on the wall

I mentioned this on the wall street thread about the Egyptian Revolution. They got rid of Mubarek who was a high commander in the Egyptian military. Only to leave the country in the hands of the same. It's like Purdue Chicken. Frank Sr. is no longer the face of Purdue Chicken but in the end, you still get Purdue Chicken. I think we are going to find out the same in the United States. The President is not really in charge. he's just the face of the powers in the Pentagon.