Beyond the Cabal

1 post / 0 new
#1 Tue, Sep 27, 2011 - 1:43pm
backseatdriver

Beyond the Cabal

I hope I live long enough to see the next "age". For all the information age has done for us, I am ready for what's next, whatever that may be. No one knows what the next "age" will be, but hopefully it is a "cleansing" age. As a species, sin, immorality and evil will always be with us, but it sure would be nice to live in a world that was more receptive and pervasive of morals than with a corrupt criminal global cabal taking the lions share of control of the information age. I am so sick of it.

By the way, I love the Matrix. It was presented to the world in a way they would understand through media. However, the Wachowski brothers cant hold a candle to Plato and his cave allegory which is what spawned the movie, regardless of what the Wachowski brothers say.

Anyhow, I just finished reading Platos The Republic last night which spawned that rant. Had to get it off my chest and feel better now. Thanks for listening Turdville.

BSD

Edited by: backseatdriver on Nov 8, 2014 - 5:27am
"Blessed are those who find wisdom,those who gain understanding, for she is more profitable than silver and yields better returns than gold" Prov 3:13-14