Welcome to the updated TF Metals Report! We hope you enjoy the new experience.

We've changed payment processors, so any existing renewals will need to be re-subscribed after expiration. You will receive an email when this happens. If you have any questions, send a message through the Contact page.

102 MILLION OUNCES OF SILVER NEVER RECOVERED FROM UNDER THE WORLD TRADE CENTER!

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Sun, Sep 11, 2011 - 7:41pm
ChicksDigIt

102 MILLION OUNCES OF SILVER NEVER RECOVERED FROM UNDER THE WORLD TRADE CENTER!

Edited by: ChicksDigIt on Nov 8, 2014 - 5:24am
Sun, Sep 11, 2011 - 7:44pm
ChicksDigIt

Interested in everyone's

Interested in everyone's thoughts on where this silver went/ ended up.

Sun, Sep 11, 2011 - 10:52pm
Buckanear
-
Gold City, ON
Canada

Just a Brief Comment

My neighbor is a first line manager at Scotia in Toronto (Scotia Mocatta - US), she was told (company line) that all Scotia's PMs were recovered. No further details?

Does anyone have evidence that the PMs were stolen? Also, were the PMs held in the basement of Building 7, the building that mysteriously collapsed a few days later?

-------------------------------------------------------- >From here to there eventually<
Sat, Jun 22, 2013 - 9:39am
UK Silverstackers
-
South Coast
UK

9/11 Gold Missing

Saw this below on Main Street and it got me thinking, did it actually disappear?

33,000 tons is a lot of weight to shift, and how big a truck would it take and how many. There must of been people everywhere all the time, did anyone see a constant stream of security people/trucks being loaded.

Maybe it was just loaded on normal trucks of which there would have been a huge amount just removing the debris. 

Or was it shifted before

Or was it said to be there but actually not there at all....

and thats just the Gold, what about the Silver a few threads above?

Just interested if it was there and how it got out and where did it go if it did. Did any insurance co pay out for it etc etc 

"For the mathematically challenged. Gold was about $290 US an ounce at the time. Making it about a billion ounces. 2000 lbs a ton... thats 500,000 tonnes of gold. Thats not the number that i keep hearing toted about being mined throughout history."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I did the math, I came up with about 33,200 tons. 

33,200 tons x 32,000 oz./ton x$290/oz= $306,000,000,000.

That's alot less than 500,000 tons.

-------------------------------------------------- NEVER LEAVE FUNDS IN A BANK!! its their lifeblood.
Fri, Dec 13, 2013 - 10:43am
bunnytoujours

yamashita gold

https://fr.scribd.com/doc/17233336/September-11-Commission-Report-Revise...

Got this link from ZH interesting stuff on laundering the stolen gold from Phillippines covered up in 911 attack. Bad mines producing crazy levels with stolen gold as source for present market, etc. 380 pages of spy vs spy

Notice: If you do not see your new comment immediately, do not be alarmed. We are currently refreshing new comments approximately every 2 minutes to better manage performance while working on other issues. Thank you for your patience.

Become a gold member and subscribe to Turd's Vault

Contribute

Donate  Shop

The TFMR Silver Round
Best Price Online, Buy Gold and Silver Today!

Recent Comments