More silver not gold?

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Thu, Aug 25, 2011 - 11:11pm
mdcromer

More silver not gold?

I just started stacking a couple months ago. Right now my stack is about 2x gold 1x silver. I have this weird feeling that silver is going to outperform gold significantly over the next few years.

OTOH, FOFOA seems to think silver is an "industrial metal" and I worry that gold will "launch" and leave silver behind.

Any advice on how I can get myself to stack more silver and quit worrying. . . ?

Edited by: mdcromer on Nov 8, 2014 - 5:08am
Fri, Aug 26, 2011 - 9:27am
Red Pill

you could look at

the relative performances of both over a longer time period? 

I can only show you the door.. Take the Red Pill #Occupy Money
Sun, Aug 28, 2011 - 8:16am
Brotha Bob
-
TN

One is good as the other

First, I think holding either is better then holding none at all. It depends upon how deep your pockets are. You need deep pockets to stack a lot of Gold. In the end, one will be as good as the other.

May God Help Us All But, what do I know?
Sun, Aug 28, 2011 - 9:20am
97guns
-
slum jose

silver outweighs gold in my

silver outweighs gold in my stack by 3-1 in fiat value. i started stacking 15 months ago and knew i wanted to be overweight in silver. i'm happy with my allocation the way silver is outperforming gold, i would be happy with your allocation also.

Notice: If you do not see your new comment immediately, do not be alarmed. We are currently refreshing new comments approximately every 2 minutes to better manage performance while working on other issues. Thank you for your patience.

Become a gold member and subscribe to Turd's Vault

Contribute

Donate  Shop

The TFMR Silver Round
Best Price Online, Buy Gold and Silver Today!

Recent Comments

by garth, 25 min 18 sec ago
by canary, 27 min 2 sec ago
by Marcus, 41 min 9 sec ago
by deltajent, 55 min 55 sec ago
by Turd Ferguson, 58 min 29 sec ago
randomness