Organization and storage

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Tue, Aug 23, 2011 - 11:16am
Dr Durden
-
Twin Cities, MN

Organization and storage

Just curious how you guys keep your stack organized and pretty.

I'm talking mostly 90% coins rather than ASE's or the like. Already have tubes or air-tite's for those.

Right now I have everything in either paper rolls or in zip lock freezer bags and am almost out of room. Mostly dimes, quarters and half dollars.

I was thinking of putting everything in plastic coin tubes like these: https://www.coinsupplyexpress.com/quarters-coin-tube-individual-sku-2804.aspx because they're cheap and durable.

Any better options out there I'm missing?

Edited by: Dr Durden on Nov 8, 2014 - 5:08am
Tue, Aug 23, 2011 - 12:25pm
No1Hunter
-
Dark Side of the Moon, WA

Paper Rolls

I just roll them up in paper rolls marking on the outside what they are (Silver Merc's, Silver Wash, Silver Franks, etc). I found they fit real nice in some cardboard battery boxes (AA, AAA & 9V) that we get at work. If I remember right, AAA fit double stacked dimes rolls, AA fit Quarters, 9V fit halves. Once the box is full, I tape it shut and mark on the outside what's in it and how many rolls. They stack really nice.

Notice: If you do not see your new comment immediately, do not be alarmed. We are currently refreshing new comments approximately every 2 minutes to better manage performance while working on other issues. Thank you for your patience.

Become a gold member and subscribe to Turd's Vault

Contribute

Donate  Shop

The TFMR Silver Round
Buying Gold

Recent Comments

by vnyops26, 1 hour 29 min ago
by atarangi, 2 hours 20 min ago
by atarangi, 2 hours 56 min ago
by SteveW, 3 hours 3 min ago