82 posts / 0 new
Last post
Mon, Sep 12, 2011 - 6:41pm Gil
Bring the Gold

Gil wrote: On the morning of

Gil wrote:

On the morning of 9/11/01, I watched the news coverage from my house which was in the final few weeks of a summer-long remodel. All of the tradesmen (and women) working at my house stopped what they were doing to watch the live coverage on TV. After watching the first tower collapse, I left because I had to attend a company management retreat. My drive time was 4+ hours, so I had plenty of time to mull over the events of that morning. No radio, no phone, only music and my own thoughts. I practice engineering for a living, so you might imagine how I was struggling to reconcile the events I had witnessed with the commentary and reports that I heard coming from the mouths of talking heads. As I watched the first tower come down, I immediately thought that it was the result of a controlled demolition. During the drive, all the other questions came flooding into my mind, such as who and why. I answered them honestly, to myself and to the extent that I was able given the limited amount of information available. I came to the conclusion that some insidious plan had been executed that morning and that it was facilitated by people here in the USA. I did not suspect the complicity of our own government until much later. But when I arrived at my destination that afternoon, I encountered what was, for me, the most frightening revelation of the day. Intelligent people, educated in science and engineering, were not asking questions but were espousing the "pancake theory" of the building collapse and vitriolic hatred toward the Muslim world. They were parroting what they heard the TV news commentators and government officials saying without thinking for themselves. Any respect I had for those people was lost. I realize now that people who refuse to think for themselves are not just stupid or lazy, they are cowards.

The bolded part is amazing. I gave you a hat tip, I wish I could give you several hundred more.

The following is a paraphrase but I believe very accurate.

"Cowards are a bigger threat than evil men, for truly evil men are rare and cowards are plentiful, and it is those cowards who ultimately empower evil men to do the evil that they do."

Thank you for your post. My first inlking was also on 9/11/01, I thought that something was very wrong with the pentagon attack, in particular the lack of static and mobile air defense response. It seemed impossible to me that day. I thought if the pentagon was that easy to get to why didn't the Russians hammer it using similar tactics?

I brought it up with some intelligent friends (we were in college at the time) and they looked at me for a moment their eyes began to widen in fear and then they quickly dismissed what I said. When I asked why they didn't think that was strange, they said "Come on man are you saying the government was involved?" I said, "well I don't know I'm just saying the lack of air defense makes no sense" They then said "That's too scary to even contemplate."

There you have it. For the record most of my friends now believe that 9/11 official story is utter bullshit. Increasingly more of my family as well. With each passing year as the terror of that day fades people begin to look at the details more closely. Especially people who were doing VERY well 10 years ago and who are having a rough go now magically have mustered the courage to take another look. Funny that, although in that lies some hope as ever more people are disenfranchised.

Mon, Sep 12, 2011 - 9:46pm
Haole

Lloyd England

People say "how could so many people be complicit" and "how could hundreds or thousands be in on the game", etc., etc., etc?

I don't know whether naivety or ignorance would be more blissful...

The bloody taxi driver at the Pentagon of all people was in on the Op, here's his virtual confession of sorts on hidden camera.

The whole clip is interesting but FF to 6:40 if you wish.

Pentagon Attack Cab Driver Lloyde England's Virtual Confession
Thu, Sep 15, 2011 - 12:44pm
lostinspace

AE for truth has a new

AE for truth has a new documentary that is brilliant. The first 2 hours is mostly credentialed architects, structural engineers, civil engineers, physicists, chemists, metallurgists, and demolition experts. The last 20 minutes is great also, is covers the psychology of cognitive dissonance, and how some people just cannot believe no matter what the evidence shows.

https://gators911truth.org/

The psychology aspect begins at the 1:54 mark.

Thu, Sep 15, 2011 - 6:15pm
Vagabond
-
Charlestown, MA

The story of September 11

This is the video Hugh is referring to. It is the best, most conclusive video I've seen on 9/11. I don't think it is possible for someone to watch this video, and be left with any doubt that the official story is a lie. I challenge all you believers out there to challenge your beliefs. Watch this video and then attempt to discredit it.

AE911Truth Experts Speak Out
Fri, Sep 16, 2011 - 11:02am
Long John
-
New Endland

New video of WT 7

Video unavailable
Sat, Sep 17, 2011 - 4:02pm
BlackHawk
-
Truman Lake, MO

Does 9/11 Truth Have a Chance?

Does 9/11 Truth Have A Chance?
By Paul Craig Roberts

September 11, 2011
"Information Clearing House" -- -- In the US on September 11, 2011, the tenth anniversary of 9/11, politicians and their presstitute media presented Americans with “A Day of Remembrance,” a propaganda exercise that hardened the 9/11 lies into dogma. Meanwhile, in Toronto, Canada, at Ryerson University the four-day International Hearings on the Events of September 11, 2001, came to a close at 5pm.

During the four days of hearings, distinguished scientists and scholars and professional architects and engineers presented the results of years of their independent research into all aspects of 9/11 to a distinguished panel consisting of the honorary president of the Italian Supreme Court who was an investigative judge who presided over terrorism cases and three distinguished scholars of high renown and judgment. The distinguished panel’s task is to produce a report with their judgment of the evidence presented by the expert witnesses.

The Toronto Hearings were streamed live over the Internet. I was able to watch many of the presentations over the four days. I was impressed that the extremely high level of intelligence and scientific competence of the witnesses was matched by a high level of integrity, a quality rare in US politics and totally absent in the American media.

As I stressed in my recent interview about 9/11 with Jim Corbett and Global Research, I am a reporter, not an independent researcher into 9/11. I pay attention when the fact-based community finds problems with the official propaganda. Perhaps this reflects my age. My generation was raised to believe in evidence and the scientific method. George Orwell and other writers warned us of the consequence of succumbing to government propaganda as a result of disinterest in the truth or government manipulation of one’s patriotism.

My ability to serve as a reporter of scientific evidence is enhanced by my having a Bachelor of Science from Georgia Tech, a Ph.D. from the University of Virginia, and post-graduate education at the University of California, Berkeley, and Oxford University, where my professor was the distinguished physical chemist and philosopher, Michael Polanyi. In the 1960s, I was appointed Visiting Assistant Professor of Chemical Engineering, University of California, Berkeley, in order to provide together with Polanyi to the science students at Berkeley a course in Polanyi’s unique contributions to knowledge. Polanyi’s illness prevented the course from happening and condemned me to being a mere economist.

This does not mean that I am infallible or that my reporting is correct. If my reporting stimulates you, go to the presentations, which I believe will continue to be available online, and if not, some edited CD will be available. Try https://www.ustream.tv/channel/thetorontohearings

As one whose own contributions to economics, now belatedly recognized, are “outside the box,” I am responsive to those who can escape peer pressure in order to advance truth. Here are some of the important things I learned from the Toronto Hearings.

The NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology, a government agency) reports on the twin towers and building 7 are fraudulent. Witnesses at the Toronto Hearings proved that building 7 was a standard controlled demolition and that incendiaries and explosives brought down the twin towers. There is no doubt whatsoever about this. Anyone who declares the contrary has no scientific basis upon which to stand. Those who defend the official story believe in miracles that defy the laws of physics.

A nano-chemist from the University of Copenhagen, who together with a scientific team spent 18 months investigating the chemical and physical properties of dust from the towers, found evidence of nano-termite in the dust and quantities of particles not naturally formed by office or normal building fires that indicate another explosive was also present.

These findings explain the extreme high temperatures that produced the molten steel for which indisputable evidence exists. In the orchestrated cover-up, NIST denies that molten steel is present as its presence is inconsistent with the low temperatures that NIST acknowledges building fires can produce.

Physicist David Chandler proved beyond all doubt that building 7 fell over its visible part (other buildings obscure the bottom floors) at free fall speed, an unambiguous indication that explosives had removed all supporting columns simultaneously. There is no possibility whatsoever according to the laws of physics that building 7 fell for the reasons NIST provides. The NIST account is a total denial of known laws of physics.

Many other powerful points were made at the conference that I will not report, at least not at this time, because the revelation of malevolence is so powerful that most readers will find it a challenge to their emotional and mental strength.

Psychologists explained that there are two kinds of authority to which people submit. One is to the authority of people in high positions in the government. The belief that “our government wouldn’t lie to us” is pervasive, especially among patriots. The other source of authority is experts. However, to believe experts a person has to be educated and open-minded and to trust scientific, professional, and scholarly integrity.

In recent years in America, scientific and scholarly authority has come into disrepute among Christian evangelicals who object to evolution and among anti-intellectual Tea Party adherents who object to “elitists,” that is, objection to knowledge-based persons whose knowledge does not support Tea Party emotions.

In other words, qualified, knowledgeable people who tell people what they do not want to hear are dismissed as “the enemy.” Much of the American population is set up to believe government propaganda. Without an independent media, which the US no longer has, people are taught that only “conspiracy kooks” challenge the government’s story. Even on the Internet, this is a main theme on Antiwar.com and on CounterPunch.org, two sites that protest America’s wars but accept the 9/11 propaganda that justifies the wars.

This is the reason that I think that the US is moving into an era where the emotional needs of the population produced by government propaganda overwhelms science, evidence, and facts. It means the abolition of accountable government and the rule of law, because protection from terrorists is more important.

The fact-based world in which “we are not afraid to follow the truth wherever it may lead” is being displaced by dogma. Anyone who doubts “our government” is an anti-American, Muslim-loving, pinko-liberal commie, who should be arrested and waterboarded until the culprit confesses that he is a terrorist.

The event of 9/11 is now outside the realm of fact, science, and evidence. It is a dogma that justifies the Bush/Cheney/Obama war crimes against Muslims and their countries.

Obama regime appointee Cass Sunstein, a Chicago and Harvard Law School professor, thinks the 9/11 movement, for challenging the official “truth”, should be infiltrated by US intelligence agents in order to shut down the fact-based doubters of government propaganda.

When a law professor at our two most prestigious law schools wants to suppress scientific evidence that challenges government veracity, we know that in America respect for truth is dead.

The notion that a country in which truth is dead is a “light unto the world” is an absurdity.

Wed, Sep 21, 2011 - 7:51pm
surfeitndearth
-
Houseboat, BC
Canada

Psychologists: Questioning 9/11 Is the Sane Thing To Do

Only the small secrets need to be protected. The big ones are kept secret by public incredulity. - Marshall McLuhan

Fri, Sep 23, 2011 - 8:53am surfeitndearth
FriedEggs
-
Toronto, ON
Canada

Ahmadinejad says towers were not brought down by jetliners.

https://news.yahoo.com/irans-leader-2-planes-couldnt-bring-towers-down-003428338.html

Hmm, why stating this now? What is the motive?

Fried(e)

Fighting the GOOD fight on this QUEST for Truth... . The battle is not between right and left; it is between us and 'them.' .
Sun, Oct 2, 2011 - 12:29pm
surfeitndearth
-
Houseboat, BC
Canada

Is The War On Terror A Hoax?

Is The War On Terror A Hoax?
by Paul Craig Roberts

https://globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=26866

Only the small secrets need to be protected. The big ones are kept secret by public incredulity. - Marshall McLuhan

Sun, Oct 2, 2011 - 10:34pm
Gromisilsss
-
order zithromax half life in usa

purchase zithromax iv in canada

buying zithromax suspension taste in canada

Sun, Oct 2, 2011 - 10:44pm
Gromisilsss
-
order zithromax half life in usa

order zithromax zebra in canada

order zithromax lawsuits in canada

Mon, Oct 3, 2011 - 12:32am
HAVEFAITH
-
Toronto,
Canada

WHY PEOLE DON"T BELIEVE Cognitive disodence

Psychologists on coping with 9-11 truth
Mon, Oct 3, 2011 - 3:21am HAVEFAITH
Mudsharkbytes
-
Kansas City, MO

Terminology

That should be Cognitive Dissonance, not disodence (or dissidents).

Sun, Apr 8, 2012 - 5:34pm
RaRaRasputin
-
on the road to nowhere
UK

CHENEY Admits to 911

Former Vice President Dick Cheney said that "knowing the truth would be good for the country." Photo: AP.“It was a terrible, terrible thing to do,” said Cheney, speaking in the lobby of Bethesda Cardiac Unit in Maryland, the nation’s most prestigious heart center. Reporters, his transplant team and members of his family crowded around Cheney, who served for eight years under President George W. Bush.“Looking back, I can’t believe Karl and I actually did that,” he added, referring to former White House staff member and Republican strategist Karl Rove.“There are a lot of ways to start wars. I don’t know why we had to kill so many Jewish people,” he explained. As reporters shouted their questions, Cheney raised his hand and said, “I am sorry, this is very difficult. I don’t have that much more to say. I just needed to get this off my chest.”Cheney said that he planned the attacks so that the United States could get a permanent military presence in the Middle East, and have access to Iraq’s largely untapped oil reserves, the third largest in the world. “I can’t believe people didn’t put this together,” he said, “especially since we outlined the plan publicly in 1998.

The article came out on April 1st and was obviously intended as an April fool's joke. However, "many a true word is spoken in jest," and I suspect much of that article is true even though it was presented as an April fool's joke.

https://benjaminfulford.typepad.com/benjaminfulford/2012/04/re-cheney-ad...

Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have. Margaret Mead

Thu, Apr 12, 2012 - 3:55am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

Hello Ra - Ra - I found you lurking in conspiracy land - -

That is so funny - Cheney morphed up and in dreamland,probably a bit senile and with the knowledge that the pearly gates are a long shot,blows the whistle on the whole 911 plot. It makes so much sense. That horrible little man is definitely not headed for heaven. I have never been much of a believer in conspiracies but their's no doubt in my mind that 911 was an inside job.

In high tide fish eat the ants, in low tide ants eat the fish. - Thai proverb