Bloomington, IN

William (Bill )Cooper - Live 9/11 broadcast

William Cooper - 9/11 as it happened Hour 1
Mon, Sep 5, 2011 - 10:12pm
Economical Disaster
-
Anywhere, NY

It is utilized by men and

It is utilized by men and women, music-video lovers and music-video haters. It is also the domain of intelligent people who either believe or disbelieve the "official record" of 9/11/01. The Turd is a believer. However, there are many folks here, for whom I have great respect, that are not believers.

Probably the saddest and misinformed line I have ever read on this blog by the great Turd..

and I'm a CANADIAN NON BELIEVER.

https://www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/Specials/20060906/911_Conspiracy_060906/

The Big Setup
Mon, Sep 5, 2011 - 10:20pm
redwood

I was also a bit surprised by

I was also a bit surprised by Turd's stand on 9/11. But I'm always open to new information, so maybe at some point we might hear the reasons for it.

Mon, Sep 5, 2011 - 10:28pm redwood
Eman Laer
-
FL

redwood wrote: I was also a

redwood wrote:

I was also a bit surprised by Turd's stand on 9/11. But I'm always open to new information, so maybe at some point we might hear the reasons for it.

It's simple; Turd is either wrong or presenting that position for some strategic reason.

I've exposed a lot of intelligent people to the scientific data about 9/11 and not one who has taken the time to study it has failed to change their mind and accept that it was clearly an inside job. The evidence is truly overwhelming.

Sad, but true. We live in dark times.

I swing trade by the seat of my pants, but I do make a little profit somehow. Any comments I make about my trades should be taken with a grain of salt, and maybe as a contrarian indicator.
Mon, Sep 5, 2011 - 11:03pm
FriedEggs
-
Toronto, ON
Canada

A 8 year old can tell

you that fire did not bring WTC-7 down...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=972ETepp4GI&feature=player_detailpage#t=46s

Evidence #1... out of 100+

Fried(e)

Fighting the GOOD fight on this QUEST for Truth... . The battle is not between right and left; it is between us and 'them.' .
Mon, Sep 5, 2011 - 11:12pm
FriedEggs
-
Toronto, ON
Canada

This is a building engulfed

This is a building engulfed in flames, if anyone remembers in China in Feb of 2009

CCTV/TVCC fire in Beijing (HD version) 北京央视大楼着火 - close-up of fire explosion
Aftermath of Oriental Tower fire
Fighting the GOOD fight on this QUEST for Truth... . The battle is not between right and left; it is between us and 'them.' .
Tue, Sep 6, 2011 - 12:57am
Mudsharkbytes
-
Kansas City, MO

Ten Years Part Deux

The following was posted by TheBurren not fifteen minutes ago on the main thread. Thinking it might be removed I copied it. I was right. As soon as I refreshed the page I found the post was gone - not moved to the 9/11 thread, but removed. I do not share TheBurren's depth of disappointment, but I also think his words should be read by more than a scant handful of those who caught it on the main thread, so I've pasted it below. I hope I do not incur any moderators wrath for having done this. No disrespect intended. While I am disappointed that Turd has decided to make his stance known re: 9/11 (I think it was a mistake to do that - he should have remained neutral), I also acknowledge this is his blog - his rules, and I appreciate his insight too much to want to throw away the baby with the bath-water. ----------------------------------------------- Ten Years Submitted by TheBurren on September 5, 2011 - 11:23pm. Hat Tip!4 Sir, I have been pleased to read your insightful blog for approximately 3 months. I realized almost immediately that you were extremely well educated with regards to PMs, and spoke Truth to Power with regard to financial fraud and manipulation of the gold and silver markets. The nice thing about the truth is, it registers with people deep down inside. After reading your recent post regarding 9-11, the fog of war influencing events, etc. etc. and how we "conspiracy theorists" should go to the nice conspiracy theory room you set up for us, I have come to the realization that you are either willfully ignorant of the facts, woefully undereducated in basic science, or you just plain don't give a shit-- I have well over 400 undergraduate and graduate level credits under my belt, Sir. I am a political atheist and love my country. Much the same way you would find it absurd for me to say that I "choose to believe" that there is no manipulation in the PM market, I find it disingenuous for the owner of such a large and prestigious blog to pretend that he has made any attempt to educate himself or consider anything other than the official story. No matter how often I tell you that the PM market is unencumbered by fraud or manipulation, the facts speak for themselves. Sadly, the same truism exists for the events of 9-11. Perhaps you should consider the 3000 murder victims who lost their life that day. I will no longer be perusing your blog~ Regards--

Tue, Sep 6, 2011 - 3:29am
Citizen Doctor

Al-Qaeda Origins

From an article by voxOnox on the Don't Tread On Me Blog:

"Before you dismiss this fact-based fictionalized conversation as the pure imagination of an overactive liberty minded mind, please consider the following quotes to determine how much more probable this conversation is to being the truth than the government’s official story:" [Link to quotes]

Fact-based fictionalized 1978 conversation between Zbigniew Brzezinski and Nur Muhammad Taraki:

Al-Qaeda Origins - Part 1 (xtraNORMAL)

Fact-based fictionalized 1978 conversation between Zbigniew Brzezinski and Henry Kissinger:

Al-Qaeda Origins - Part 2 (xtraNORMAL)

Fact-based fictionalized 1978 conversation between Zbigniew Brzezinski and Osama bin Laden:

Al-Qaeda Origins - Part 3 (xtraNORMAL)
Tue, Sep 6, 2011 - 9:04am
Citizen Doctor

Paul Craig Roberts on the 9/11 tenth anniversary

Dr. Paul Craig Roberts on the 9/11 tenth anniversary, interviewed by James Corbett

This week GRTV talks to Dr. Paul Craig Roberts, former Assistant Secretary Treasury, former editor of the Wall Street Journal, author and researcher, about the significance of 9/11 on the brink of the tenth anniversary of those events. We discuss the many points at which the official explanation of 9/11 do not mesh with the available evidence, the many experts who have raised their voices in dissent (and been silenced), and what our response to 9/11 teaches us about where we are heading as a society.

Tue, Sep 6, 2011 - 5:43pm Mudsharkbytes

Mudsharkbytes wrote: I was

Mudsharkbytes wrote:

I was right. As soon as I refreshed the page I found the post was gone - not moved to the 9/11 thread, but removed.

Mudsharkbytes, there's no conspiracy to remove information. It was just relocated to the other thread, not this one. It is here: https://www.tfmetalsreport.com/comment/511606#comment-511606

Tue, Sep 6, 2011 - 6:11pm TF Metals Admin
Mudsharkbytes
-
Kansas City, MO

I noticed that

Yeah, I found it later, but it was too late to edit or remove my post.

Thanks for letting me know anyway!

Tue, Sep 6, 2011 - 8:23pm
lostinspace

Burren's comment

I have to admit I have spent a lot less time on Turd's blog after reading his note on 9/11. I am saddened that so many continue to wear blinders to the truth, normalcy bias, cognitive dissonance, whatever you label it, lots of people are still fearful of the truth.

9/11 is the litmus test...

https://www.youtube.com/user/Snordelhans#p/u/1/AVY-iQDO8pg

Tue, Sep 6, 2011 - 8:51pm
Dilahich
-
Little Rock

Dilahich u 6 r

https://xn--baza-artykuw-bib91i.elk.pl/unlock-iphone4-go-unfettered/ The virus makes the radio play and i don't do anything. What's happening?

Fri, Sep 9, 2011 - 11:08am
FriedEggs
-
Toronto, ON
Canada

New footage

I find it interesting how last week and this week - 'they' are releasing new audio and video footage of 9/11.

Why wasn't this released umm, maybe 10 years ago? Ok, how about 5 years ago?

Are 'they' feeling more pressure?

Fried(e)

Sat, Sep 10, 2011 - 5:02pm
surfeitndearth
-
Houseboat, BC
Canada

The Official 9/11 Story is the REAL Conspiracy

Only the small secrets need to be protected. The big ones are kept secret by public incredulity. - Marshall McLuhan

Sun, Sep 11, 2011 - 12:18pm surfeitndearth
Haole

September Clues

Check-out the final version of September Clues if you haven't already, some very interesting analysis.

Q: How does an alleged 767 execute radical maneuvers, fly into a skyscraper at over 500 knots (which is impossible at 1000 feet BTW) and travel through over 200 feet of reinforced concrete and 4' steel columns to come out the other side intact? (ie Nose Out footage.)

A: It doesn't because the whole thing is a lie, a trick, a sham.

@ Hugh G Rection:

A litmus test indeed, great clip, truer words were never spoken. I feel great sadness that people are dismissing truth in favor of sentimentality, tarnishing the memory of those victims of 9/11 with ignorance and complacency.

I agree that there are some even on a blog like this are complicit tools, traitors and the enemy itself by virtue of the fact that they would rther have their needs satiated by the fraud and lies for one reason or another rather than fight for truth and justice.

Bless us all.

Sun, Sep 11, 2011 - 2:58pm
Bay of Pigs
-
HI

NFL and War

I love my country and I love football. That said, anyone out there like me who finds the ultra militaristic theme in NFL telecasts disturbing and way off base? What does foreign policy have to do with a football game? The wars in Iraq and Afghanistan are illegal in nature (not declared by Congress in accordance with the Constitution), and were not connected to 9/11 in any way. That is an indisputable fact.

These announcers are pathetic. They do nothing but spew endless propaganda on the topic of 9/11.

I find it very sad that critical thinking has gone down the drain with political correctness.

Peace and Aloha to all here who believe in honesty, integrity and especially the truth.

Sun, Sep 11, 2011 - 6:51pm
Haole

(No subject)

9/11: A Conspiracy Theory
Sun, Sep 11, 2011 - 11:29pm
FriedEggs
-
Toronto, ON
Canada

Oppressor's Greatest Weapon is the Mind of the Oppressed

Robert said (September 11, 2011):

The Oppressor's Greatest Weapon is the Mind of the Oppressed.

The Oppressor uses our humanity as a weapon against us. Our ability to feel compassion for victims of a crime, to take action in their defense, to hold the perpetrators accountable, is the Controller's weapon of choice. This is why false flag attacks are staged, to arouse a righteous indignation against the enemy who must be hunted down at any cost.

This is why those who believe the official government story of 911 about 19 hijackers cannot fathom how anyone could possibly question America's rise to the occasion in confronting ruthless terrorists who killed innocent people and who somehow have the ability to overcome our $60 Billion defense network and pulverize a million tons of steel and concrete in 10 seconds.

Undaunted by the facts of physics, believers in the official story make a cause and effect relationship between planes and fires and the disintegration of the buildings. The fact is the planes and fires had nothing to do with the disintegration of the buildings which was the equivalent of "sticking a pencil through a screen door", according to the architect of the WTC complex.

The fact that the buildings hit the ground in 10 seconds led researchers to conclude that explosives or nukes must have been employed, but further research shows that neither nuclear bombs nor nanothermite could possibly do the job because there were no chunks of the building, no rubble, only dust and a pile of debris not more than 2 stories tall.

110 stories should have produced a pile around 30 stories and we should have seen desks and toilets and big slabs of concrete, but there was mostly just dust. That dust contains within it microscopic iron shperes, smoking gun evidence of aresoled molten steel, caused by high heat and explosives. But what explosive could possibly have turned the buildings to dust in 10 seconds? Furthermore, the Towers should have produced a seismic signal of 6.0, not the 2.3 that was recorded. Dust doesn't make a thud.

Whoever demolished the WTC Towers apparently used a weapon that utilizes the nuclear bonds within the molecules of the buildings themselves. The Towers appear to be ripped apart and turned to dust. Forensic scientist and researcher Dr. Judy Wood points out that the Towers look like giant trees that turn to sawdust from the top down, not the bottom up, as in ordinary controlled demolitions.

Common building demolitions knock out the lowest floors and use the top of the building a a big hammer to fall into its footprint. The Tower disintegrated from the top down. Think about that. What does that mean? It means that most of the buildings never hit the ground, they floated away as .01 micron dust. What kind of energy source has the ability to turn a million tons of matter into fine dust in 10 seconds?

Fourteen Firefighters trapped on the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th floors of the north Tower survived. They were about to be crushed and kept waiting for the end to come because they knew the building was falling. Instead, they looked up and saw blue sky, 106 stories of building had disappeared above them. Read their compelling testimony in Wood's historic and comprehensive analysis of 911 "Where did the Towers Go?

The Towers disintegrated from the top down. The explosives used were apparently the energetic nuclear bonds within the buildings. The mind of the oppressed is used as a weapon in the same way: our ability to feel empathy for the suffering of others. Please don't allow this precious capacity of the human heart to be used a weapon against you.

911 was staged as a coux d'etat of the human mind and it is far worse than a sinister conspiracy, it is a relationship that humanity colludes in. We give our power away to the tyrants by our willingness to believe what they say instead of what we observe. It is successful to the extent that we are willing to believe what we are told instead of what we observe.

The truth is always senior to beliefs about it. The truth is always factual, does not need theories to explain it. Evidence is not theory. Evidence is the artifact truth left behind. We need only to observe the evidence and let it speak. The, we can proceed to bring the real perpetrators to justice.

Mon, Sep 12, 2011 - 8:37am FriedEggs
joe rocker
-
Aiea, HI

Love this line from

Love this line from "Robert":

We give our power away to the tyrants by our willingness to believe what they say instead of what we observe.

It's SO much truer than you know! "Equality" is the biggest lie of them all. Look around..."equality"? I don't think so.

Metals are getting hammered as I type...where's the bottom?

randomness