The "wynter_benton" topic

255 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Tue, Aug 16, 2011 - 5:13pm
silver foil hat

The "wynter_benton" topic

I am not sure if anyone else has started a "wynter_benton" topic yet for discussion.

For those who do not know who / what "wynter" is, "they" claim they are former JPM traders who are VERY knowledgeable about how Blythe shorts the silver market on the COMEX and are 'going after' Blythe (and JPM) in a big way.

Here's a complete file on their messages as they posted them (with dates) on the Yahoo finance (JPM) board.

https://screwtapefiles.blogspot.com/2011/02/wynterbenton-diaries-or-wynt...

Most recently, they have restated that JPM will suffer significant losses in derivatives IF the price silver (COMEX close) is over $36.00 for 60 days. Since posting that last month, silver has not closed below $36.00. Further, they have made cryptic references about an 'ultimatum' (it would suggest by the tone of another recent message) stating that if silver ever closed below $36.00 paper price, 'they' would clean out the COMEX.

Their most recent message was directed to what appears to be Blythe's boss and stated that unless their demand was met, things would go "thermonuclear' in silver. The deadline for this was to be August 21.

At this time, I will state other than what I read on the public boards as posted on the internet, I have no idea if this group is actually real, or what their actual intentions are. But, it is much more than a casual relationship (coincidental) that significant price changes, and now what I am postulating, volume changes are occuring immediately subsequent to their posts which could be the validation that the group is doing something about JPM and its manipulation of silver. Who 'they' are working for? I don't know.

Their most recent 'notice' is cryptic, but from the trading this week, it would appear that their 'ultimatum' was that the manipulators stop selling (naked shorting) the silver COMEX market. For this, I refer to a note that was posted here regarding a reference to a CNBC e-mail that said that the big banks were not going to short silver anymore. Interestingly, today sgs posts on his blog that the volume on the COMEX has been down the past few days.

https://silvergoldsilver.blogspot.com/2011/08/has-everyone-given-up-on-c...

As I said, I have no idea if this group is real (for all I know, it could be the EE that must, as a rule that they are bound to by 'ethics', put out the information that this is what 'they' will do... as long as they telegraph their intentions to the world, they can do as they please) but it would seem that IMO, there is much more than a casual relationship between what they indicate their intended action is and what actually happens in the silver market.

Anyone else have any thoughts? I don't care if you think they (wynter et. al.) are full of *it, just state your case why.

Edited by: silver foil hat on Nov 8, 2014 - 5:24am
Hi Fiattack! The FED is a benevolent non-profit organization with the interests of the American People placed ahead of its own!
randomness