What are your top 3 gold producers TODAY (Aug 11th 2011) and why?

17 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Thu, Aug 11, 2011 - 1:00pm
johnnydrama
-
toronto, ON
Canada

What are your top 3 gold producers TODAY (Aug 11th 2011) and why?

Hi All,

I am a silver miner investor myself and having seen the recent run up in gold miners without much run up in silver miners, I realized that I want to diversify into Gold miners as well. The problem is that gold miners have experienced a surge across the board and I don't know much of Gold Miners. So, I have come here for your help.

I've read most of Eric O's picks. The problem is that it was written so long ago; I have no idea which are solid picks right now; And Eric O goes through 30+ companies andI have no idea which ones out of the 30 to start looking at today. (I started looking through all of them one by one, but because of the huge surge in gold miners recently, they all seemed "fairly priced". So I'm basically looking for companies that are discounts right now)

I'm looking for your top 3 gold producers, why they are your top 3 picks. Please put their expected gold production in the next little while and their current production so that I have an idea of their growth prospects. Also, please list their cash costs /oz so I can estimate their cashflows or have an idea of the value of the asset. (Alternatively you can do that all for me :) )

Really Appreciated!

Edited by: johnnydrama on Nov 8, 2014 - 5:20am