Ranting Andy: A World Gone Mad‐Diary of a Fed Announcement, and Why Silver is About to Go Nuclear

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Wed, Aug 10, 2011 - 8:19pm
bensgone

Ranting Andy: A World Gone Mad‐Diary of a Fed Announcement, and Why Silver is About to Go Nuclear

EXCERPTS:

Given the fragile state of the market, the criminals in Washington and on Wall Street knew they MUST create a
post‐announcement market reaction that would get publicized worldwide as a “success”, one that assured
CONFIDENCE in both the Fed and the near‐term economic outlook. Not that they hadn’t massively
manipulated gold and the Dow following ALL their other announcements, but this one in particular had all the
hallmarks of a potential near‐term catastrophe.

I commenced this RANT minutes after the announcement was made yesterday, intending to highlight the
futility of the announcement, which early on resulted in gold rising nearly $30 and the Dow plummeting 350
points from the pre‐announcement levels. However, I got sidetracked, and thus couldn’t finish what I started
until this morning.

However, I want to take credit for the first sentences I penned before quitting (with gold up to nearly $1,770
and the Dow down 200 points), which couldn’t have been more prescient:

“I know it’s early in the afternoon, as the Fed/PPT/ESF/Cartel/Working Group will be pumping more money into
stock/bond/currency/gold manipulation in the next hour than at any time in HISTORY! The Fed statement
MUST be made to look effective, no matter how many TRILLIONS are spent to paint a picture otherwise.
However, no matter what they do, the INITIAL market response, BEFORE all the ALGOs were turned on, tells
the story of EXACTLY what it thinks about the Fed’s pathetic statement. ”

Silver has been even more maniacally contained this week in a desperation effort to keep gold at bay (hoping
the moronic press will again trot out the tired old “silver is an industrial metal” line to explain its
under performance). But man is it setting up for something crazy, as in BIBLICAL, as in gold will be forgotten, as
in EVERYTHING will be forgotten once the awesome power of the coming silver explosion occurs, which I
believe will ignite when the $50/oz level is again overtaken later this fall.

FOR THE REST OF THIS MUST READ ARTICLE CLICK BELOW:

https://babybulltwits.wordpress.com/2011/08/10/ranting-andy-a-world-gone-mad%E2%80%90diary-of-a-fed-announcement-and-why-silver-is-about-to-go-nuclear/

Edited by: bensgone on Nov 8, 2014 - 5:08am
randomness