Welcome to the updated TF Metals Report! We hope you enjoy the new experience.

We've changed payment processors, so any existing renewals will need to be re-subscribed after expiration. You will receive an email when this happens. If you have any questions, send a message through the Contact page.

Gold Storage ( London / GoldMoney )

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Wed, Aug 10, 2011 - 10:00am
ianmac
-
London
UK

Gold Storage ( London / GoldMoney )

Anyone catch Max Keiser's rant (Keiser Report E171) reference Gold stored in London? i.e. you will loose any Gold stored in London because of corruption.

As a GoldMoney customer obviously I am now worried - so anyone else here use the same service (I think they use ViaMat London) and what do you do? Do you always take delivery?

Edited by: ianmac on Nov 8, 2014 - 5:31am
Wed, Aug 10, 2011 - 10:14am
Harald

BullionVault

I cleaned out my Bullionvault account when I found out that a Rothschild was an investor.

“Lord” Jacob Rothschild doesn’t have my best interests in mind. And if you’re reading this site, he probably doesn’t have your best interests in mind either. (These are polite understatements.)

My sentiments exactly.

https://cryptogon.com/?p=16121

Wed, Aug 10, 2011 - 11:37am (Reply to #2)
ianmac
-
London
UK

Reassured by fellow Turdites

Reassured by fellow Turdites using ViaMat plus some other interesting suggestions. Check the following post....

https://www.tfmetalsreport.com/forum/list-best-places-buystore-precious-...

Notice: If you do not see your new comment immediately, do not be alarmed. We are currently refreshing new comments approximately every 2 minutes to better manage performance while working on other issues. Thank you for your patience.

Become a gold member and subscribe to Turd's Vault

Contribute

Donate  Shop

The TFMR Silver Round
Buying Gold

Recent Comments

Stasis ...
by Solsson, 2 hours 15 min ago
by J Siefert, 4 hours 42 min ago
by goldcom, Nov 17, 2018 - 10:21pm
by Pug Nuggets, Nov 17, 2018 - 8:04pm
randomness