Bag Of Gold's Penny Stock Arcade & Emporium...

1751 posts / 0 new
Last post
Wed, Mar 6, 2013 - 4:51pm BagOfGold
GoldistheFuture
-
South Pasadena, FL

Strength into Close?

You guys can thank me for todays strength. I sold some shares finally so I could put it into another play and about 5 minutes later the miners turned strong and ended the session better than I have seen in weeks. Do they know something we do not? Probably be and I have a strong feeling that the miners will turn a corner very soon!! I am still holding strong on 90% of my portfolio. I sold some of my explorers to buy NUGT. It seems to move up strongly on up days, unlike the explorers. Good Luck Everyone!!

Stupid is, is what stupid does...
Mon, Mar 18, 2013 - 1:57am GoldistheFuture
boil_in_the_bag_rice
-
Helsinki
Finland

Oremex Silver

Very interesting news release from Oremex Silver.

https://www.marketwire.com/press-release/oremex-silver-announces-enterin...

Oremex Silver Inc. ("Oremex" or the "Company") (TSX VENTURE:OAG)(OTCQX:ORAGF)(FRANKFURT:OSI) announces that it has entered into a committed equity facility agreement (the "Agreement") with an institutional investor (the "Investor") for an equity investment of up to $5 million (the "Equity Facility") over the course of a three (3) year period. The issue and sale of common shares of the Company ("Shares") under the Equity Facility is subject to regulatory approval, including the approval of the TSX Venture Exchange.

Mr. John Carlesso, Executive Chairman, commented that "the Equity Facility provides dedicated capital that can be accessed on an as-needed basis. This method allows the Company to minimize dilution of its share capital while ensuring the stability to maintain its corporate development objectives over an extended period of time."

Pursuant to the terms of the Agreement, at any time during the three (3) year period, the Company can, in its discretion, require the Investor to purchase Shares in an amount not to exceed a purchase price of CAD$200,000 per advance. The timing of any drawdown is at the Company's sole discretion and is not subject to any minimum or mandatory advance(s) or non-usage fee(s).

Pursuant to the Agreement, the price per Share in connection with each advance under the Equity Facility will be set at a 10% discount to market, subject to regulatory approval.

Mon, Mar 18, 2013 - 1:21pm boil_in_the_bag_rice
BagOfGold
-
The Universe
XX

So why are you putting this miner here?...

It's not even on "the list"!!!...

Bag Of Gold

Wed, Mar 20, 2013 - 2:19am
boil_in_the_bag_rice
-
Helsinki
Finland

Oremex used to be one of your

Oremex used to be one of your favourite picks. I remember you buying some at 17c. Now it is trading at 3c but nothing much has changed. So how come it is no longer on the list?

Wed, Mar 20, 2013 - 9:40am boil_in_the_bag_rice
BagOfGold
-
The Universe
XX

The reason is back many pages...

boil_in_the_bag_rice wrote:

Oremex used to be one of your favourite picks. I remember you buying some at 17c. Now it is trading at 3c but nothing much has changed. So how come it is no longer on the list?

& if you want to...just go back & read the reason why it was taken off "the list" almost a year ago!...I would rather discuss the miners on "the list"...rather than the ones not on "the list"!...I would suggest looking at "the list" before posting...& then we will be on the same page!!!..

Bag Of Gold

Sat, Mar 23, 2013 - 1:51pm BagOfGold
ILUVPMS

many of the stocks on this

many of the stocks on this will will be removed some time down the road... Dont worry, more will be added... Not sure why people dont realize but juniors dont make you any gains during teh initial c wave rally.. they are price chasing stocks that make the big moves at the last 6 months... the last rally 2 years ago showed you that. Also, I would be weary about the stocks on the list.. .some are extremely speculative and will be dropped when their resources turn out to be crap.. BOG will be more than happy to delete them as she doesnt own alot of these stocks.

Tue, Mar 26, 2013 - 12:03pm
BagOfGold
-
The Universe
XX

Here's why it's time to buy the miners on "the list"...

& NOT time to cut back your portfolio!...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=M-I2pGyZsm0

Also...if anyone notices...many of the miners on "the list"...have higher grades over larger areas...& more ounces than Brazil Resources Inc has...& yet are far...far away from coming even remotely close to $1.00 share price!...I have said...time & time again...the best time to buy is...before a miner is covered by analysts...& when there is blood on the street!!!...

Bag Of Gold

Thu, Apr 25, 2013 - 9:55am
BagOfGold
-
The Universe
XX

Very nice drill results for Eagle Hill Exploration Corp!!!...

Thu, Apr 25, 2013 - 10:56am
Silver Spurs
-
TX

Canarc Resources

Just bought into Canarc Res., at .105 (still on the list, I think) We'll see what happens next.

Thu, Apr 25, 2013 - 1:52pm Silver Spurs
BagOfGold
-
The Universe
XX

Silver Spurs...

Silver Spurs wrote:

Just bought into Canarc Res., at .105 (still on the list, I think) We'll see what happens next.

Just sold some Eagle Hill Exploration Corp I bought at 6 1/2 cents & sold at 10 1/2 cents...so I'm hoping an order to buy Canarc at 10 cents...gets hit today!...Buy some for the core positions...& buy/sell for my trading positions!...Dry powder...it's all good!!!...

Bag Of Gold

Thu, Apr 25, 2013 - 3:19pm BagOfGold
Silver Spurs
-
TX

@ BOG

Yep, that's my plan as well. (By the way, the art gallery forum is pretty cool - lots of talent shows up there!)

Fri, Apr 26, 2013 - 12:08pm Silver Spurs
BagOfGold
-
The Universe
XX

Silver Spurs...

Silver Spurs wrote:

Yep, that's my plan as well. (By the way, the art gallery forum is pretty cool - lots of talent shows up there!)

If you're around...you can see PMs are being hammered right now...so I just changed that buy order for Canarc to 9 1/2 cents...unless the smoke clears!!!...

Bag Of Gold

Thu, May 2, 2013 - 7:15pm
olderman
-
Canada

ME - Moneta

Hi BOG

Like the Spurs I enjoy your art gallery too. Today Moneta traded over 1 million shares and dropped 27% to .13. I picked some up at .14. Wondering if you are aware of anything going on? I'm assuming a bigger shareholder had to bail. Any comments appreciated.

best to you, olderman

Thu, May 2, 2013 - 11:27pm olderman
BagOfGold
-
The Universe
XX

olderman...

I don't see any material reason for the dumping of Moneta's shares!...If it was or wasn't a margin call...we shall know soon enough...hopefully tomorrow!!!...

Bag Of Gold

Fri, May 3, 2013 - 10:49am BagOfGold
olderman
-
Canada

ME - Moneta

Looks like it was a margin call.

olderman

Mon, May 6, 2013 - 4:29pm
Silver Spurs
-
TX

Been out of town for almost a

Been out of town for almost a week (off the internet - sometimes a good thing - working, trying to make some cash), will get back into looking at the miners. Best to all. Spurs.

Wed, May 8, 2013 - 12:09pm
olderman
-
Canada

Moneta

Hi BOG

I wrote ME about volume increase and price decrease. Here is the response from the CEO. Thought you might be interested.

Olderman

Dear -----

Thank you for your email.

We can assure you that there is no material news outstanding that has to be disseminated.

The last few sessions has seen a seller of size masking the trades through the ANONYMOUS broker code.

This selling will pass and we should see a recovery in the stock.

Please call me with any further questions or I am happy to call you if you provide your telephone number.

Thank you for your ongoing support.

Ian C. Peres, CPA, CA
President & CEO
Tel. 416.579.3040 (Toronto)
Tel. 705.264.2296 (Timmins)

Wed, May 22, 2013 - 9:57am
BagOfGold
-
The Universe
XX

Metals Creek drills 2732 grams per ton of gold!...

https://www.marketwire.com/press-release/metals-creek-expands-high-grade...

Now up over 45%...on these drill results!...Congratulations shareholders!!!...

Let me add...

The girls have been practicing some choreography for this big event!...Let's hit it girls...kick...kick...kick!!!...

Bag Of Gold

Mon, May 27, 2013 - 1:41pm
BagOfGold
-
The Universe
XX

Look at the cockroaches take the money & run!...

On NO news Xtierra Inc (XAG on the ventures exchange) is up 146.15%!...Tell me which cockroach got news on a favourable Feasibility study!...Almost 350,000 shares have traded hands today!...Retail investors are always the last ones to know!...This is thievery...of the highest order!...

RUN COCKROACHES!...RUN!...RUN!...RUN!!!...JOIN YOUR OTHER COCKROACH FRIEND!!!...

Bag Of Gold
Wed, Jul 24, 2013 - 1:26pm
BagOfGold
-
The Universe
XX

Hey folks...if you don't have a trading platform...

& can not see any trades taking place...& you are in Canada or the US...most of the miners settle on the TSX & TSX Ventures exchanges...as most of them are listed in Canada...so here is the link you may use to see the movement in price & volume for free!...

https://www.level2stockquotes.com/rea...ck-quotes.html

All you do is on the top part...put in 1 day-1 min on the left...& 1 minute for the chart on the right...along with the ticker symbol & TSX or TSX Ventures in the drop down boxes (Not the pinks/OTC ticker symbols)!...

Next...scroll down...& you are able to put in 6 more symbols!...This is all free...now let's go out & make some profits!...Hang in there folks...these miners are going up...& I suggest holding a core position...& a trading position for each of your miners!...

Enjoy!...Happy trading!!!...

Bag Of Gold

randomness