Bag Of Gold's Penny Stock Arcade & Emporium...

1751 posts / 0 new
Last post
Sun, Feb 17, 2013 - 11:12am
zman

BOG, this man thinks the

BOG, this man thinks the juniors could vanish in the next year or so, is this the sign of a bottom, or a real possiablity?

https://www.theaureport.com/pub/na/15015

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 - 11:52am zman
BagOfGold
-
The Universe
XX

zman...

zman wrote:

BOG, this man thinks the juniors could vanish in the next year or so, is this the sign of a bottom, or a real possiablity?

https://www.theaureport.com/pub/na/15015

Yes...I do believe this is true!...The juniors with no funding to carry them through for the next 12 to 18 months will simply vanish or be swallowed up by other miners who have the funds!...The strongest will survive...the ones which discover high grade gold/silver & are well funded will be greatly rewarded!...What I have always strived for...is to get together "the list" of miners who will survive because of their discoveries & funding...& most of these miners are not covered by analysts!...The time to buy them is before they get coverage...& when the analysts do get around to covering them...the easy money has already been made!...Let me ask...when would you like to buy a miner...when it is under $1.00...or after it has gone over $1.00?...The majority of miners on "the list"...are well funded...& have better than average grades!...As well...unfortuntely....many of the miners never followed the price of gold when it got to $1550 an ounce...As gold was going up...the miners were going down!...Yes...there is a washout taking place...& with gold going down...the miners may go down too...But...if gold goes up...the good miners will probably follow "the big up"...& the weak ones will be washed out!...There are 3 things a mining investor who is invested in good mining stocks can do right now...1) stand aside & do nothing...2) Hold core positions & trade the trading positions...or 3) Sell at a loss!...I'm in the Rick Rule camp...please go back & listen to his presentation on the previous page "Bear markets are a bargain"!...

I hope everyone will survive & stay well!!!...

Bag Of Gold

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 - 9:24pm
T

excellent post

well said. I gotta look at your miner list again.

Mon, Feb 25, 2013 - 9:20am
BagOfGold
-
The Universe
XX

2 name changes...

Riverstone Resources Inc...changes their name to True Gold Mining Inc...

https://www.riverstoneresources.com/s...ve-Name-Change

Golden Predator Corp...changes their name to Americas Bullion Royalty Corp...

https://www.aubullion.com/documents/G...lion-FINAL.pdf

Bag Of Gold

Tue, Feb 26, 2013 - 9:27am
BagOfGold
-
The Universe
XX

International Northair Mines 43-101 Resource update!...

https://www.marketwire.com/press-rele...nm-1761220.htm

Very nice indeed especially looking at the 30 grams/ton cut-off grade figures!...Congratulations to all shareholders!!!...

Bag Of Gold
Wed, Feb 27, 2013 - 11:41am BagOfGold
GoldistheFuture
-
South Pasadena, FL

43-101

BagofGold,

I loaded up the boat on INM expecting a nice 43-101 and I got it with an initial measured and indicated resource of 50 million ounces and the stock was down 10% when silver was up $0.40. This market makes no sense to me. I am holding alot of shares at $.30 a share and I guess I wont be unloading them at the 43-101 announcement. lol I am just going to hold until the next bull run in Silver. Seems way undervalued! But so does my whole portfolio. :(

• Measured and Indicted mineral resources of 50,494,000 ounces of silver within 20,755,700 tonnes at an average grade of 76 g/t silver;
  • Inferred mineral resource of 3,515,900 ounces silver within 1,780,000 tonnes at an average grade of 61 g/t silver;
  • Higher than average grade zones outcrop, which could improve the assumed project economics in the early years;
  • Significant by-products include 40,100 ounces of gold in the measured and indicated categories as well as appreciable lead and zinc values, as provided in mineral resource estimate tables noted in this press release.
Stupid is, is what stupid does...
Wed, Feb 27, 2013 - 1:31pm
T

What if this happens instead

I know you insist that technical charting is useless with penny miners. I want to believe you, and just for fun, this miner chart looks like a good example to use as a test case.

Just a quick look at the weekly chart of International Northair.... shows a simple , but lengthy correction happening since the soaring rally from fall 2010 to april 2011 (when most miners took off) , INM from 3 cents to 1 dollar. Spectacular move.

Since spring 2011, it has fallen to 20 cents, and traded in a range between 20 and 40 cents.... sideways for the last year and a half.

Now theres good fundamental news, but many miners report good news and their share price continues collapsing anyway, in this market .

The chart , as it makes this correction, according to elliott wave principles, should make an A_B_C wave structure.....down/sideways-up/ and then down again. it would be suggesting that INM is set to collapse or slide another leg down to target 12 cent area. 12 -16 cent area as a summer bottom.

Wed, Feb 27, 2013 - 1:50pm GoldistheFuture
BagOfGold
-
The Universe
XX

GoldistheFuture...

GoldistheFuture wrote:

BagofGold,

I loaded up the boat on INM expecting a nice 43-101 and I got it with an initial measured and indicated resource of 50 million ounces and the stock was down 10% when silver was up $0.40. This market makes no sense to me. I am holding alot of shares at $.30 a share and I guess I wont be unloading them at the 43-101 announcement. lol I am just going to hold until the next bull run in Silver. Seems way undervalued! But so does my whole portfolio. :(

• Measured and Indicted mineral resources of 50,494,000 ounces of silver within 20,755,700 tonnes at an average grade of 76 g/t silver;
  • Inferred mineral resource of 3,515,900 ounces silver within 1,780,000 tonnes at an average grade of 61 g/t silver;
  • Higher than average grade zones outcrop, which could improve the assumed project economics in the early years;
  • Significant by-products include 40,100 ounces of gold in the measured and indicated categories as well as appreciable lead and zinc values, as provided in mineral resource estimate tables noted in this press release.

INM is a great one!...The silver grades speak for itself...& the great job management has done coming out with M&I reserves with the first 43-101 compliant...is simply amazing!...The opposite is usually true...inferred resources & then later M&I...& P&P!...This miner is worth a lot more than 20 some cents...& it should be priced between 80 cents & $1.00!...If you can buy more at a lower price...I would do so...& you will be rewarded some day!!!...

Bag Of Gold

Wed, Feb 27, 2013 - 2:31pm T
BagOfGold
-
The Universe
XX

T...

T wrote:

I know you insist that technical charting is useless with penny miners. I want to believe you, and just for fun, this miner chart looks like a good example to use as a test case.

Just a quick look at the weekly chart of International Northair.... shows a simple , but lengthy correction happening since the soaring rally from fall 2010 to april 2011 (when most miners took off) , INM from 3 cents to 1 dollar. Spectacular move.

Since spring 2011, it has fallen to 20 cents, and traded in a range between 20 and 40 cents.... sideways for the last year and a half.

Now theres good fundamental news, but many miners report good news and their share price continues collapsing anyway, in this market .

The chart , as it makes this correction, according to elliott wave principles, should make an A_B_C wave structure.....down/sideways-up/ and then down again. it would be suggesting that INM is set to collapse or slide another leg down to target 12 cent area. 12 -16 cent area as a summer bottom.

Sorry...but I find it hard to swallow all that TA mumbo jumbo!...As I have said before...TA does not work for the penny miners...& if you are holding out for 12 cents...you may be greatly disappointed & will find yourself chasing this one...like you did buying Golden Predator at an all time high...& many of the other miners in your portfolio...& obviously your TA didn't work out very well for you...did it?...It is events (news) which drives the share price of these miners in an UNMANIPULATED MARKET!...The market is manipulated...& is run by the algos of the HFTrading banksters!...If the banksters want in...they will drop the price way down to get in & buy...If they want to sell...they will bring the price way up to sell!...The banksters create fear & panic for the retail investor...the same old worn out game for the last 2 years...the retail investor buys high...& sells low...because of this fear & panic!...Hell...I NEVER have looked at any charts when I buy or sell...I look for news...volume...& whether the banksters are buying or selling...& buy when they buy...& sell when they sell!...Even this is preferable to TA of penny miners!...

Roll Dem Bones - Bill "Jazz" Gillum

When the Great Ponzi Scheme blows up...the banksters will have a lot more on their mind than manipulating the price of gold & silver...& the miners...until then...TA will never work!!!...

Let me add...That is why I recommend holding both core & trading positions...so when the prices are driven down or shoved up by the banksters...you can make profits whether the price goes up or down...Look at the volume on your Level I or Level II platform...is key!!!...

Bag Of Gold

Wed, Feb 27, 2013 - 3:29pm BagOfGold
GoldistheFuture
-
South Pasadena, FL

Miners must be close to a bottom!

I have been a commodity stock Bull for 10 years. I have made some good money but I have also got my nuts kicked in the last 6 months. I pulled out of the market in Feb-March of 2012 when the HUI was around 500 and jumped back in about 6 months ago when i knew QE was going to be announced and have been creamed ever since reentering. (Other than the quick in and out of Western Copper & Gold for a 100% gain in January) If the HUI drops below 350 I am selling everything and taking the loss of $70,000 and I will never buy a mining stock again. The miners were telling us there was a pull back coming today and the banks knew it and that is why miners did nothing with gold up over $20 an ounce. I thought we had one more bull run on the miners before the wheels fell off but after watching the price action in gold and miners, we either have a huge up leg coming soon or the entire paper scheme is unraveling right before our eyes. If i'm preparing to jump ship we must be close to a bottom or a total collapse!! The question is, do I let the FEAR trade take hold and sell or do I stay strong?

Wed, Feb 27, 2013 - 3:32pm
T

BOG,

Allow me to accept your apology for your rudeness....you say that I bought Golden Predator at all time high and many of my miners as well..... This is a lie. You know NOTHING about my portfolio, and what positions I bought and what my cost basis is. So I accept your mea culpa for your typical rudeness, something you often display to posters on your forum.

One of your recent darling penny miners,Canarc soared to a double from 12 cents to 24 cents. Now its collapsing back toward the Moving averages at 14 cents, just like the Technical analysis would indicate it could.

I very much appreciate the good work you do and I've often told you so. But your personality rudeness is really unattractive and , well, I guess everybody knows that anyway.

I wish you happy trading. and IF International Northair falls to 15 cents....I will accept your mea culpa again .

your forum friend and ally, (not adversary)

T

Wed, Feb 27, 2013 - 4:00pm
GoldistheFuture
-
South Pasadena, FL

ok T

T, Tell me where my bottoms are on my portfolio because I can not take much more of a beating. And if I have a lot further drop, I am OUT!! This is the worse I have done, EVER!! Down over $8000 just today.. Elliot OUCH!!!

AXU ALEXCO RESOU... 3,000 $3.71 -$0.16 $11,130.00 -$480.00 No 8.16%
ABGFF AMERN BONANZ... 250,000 $0.1368 -$0.01 $34,200.00 -$2,050.00 No 25.09%
AUNFF AURCANA CORP... 21,000 $0.7818 -$0.03 $16,417.80 -$634.20 No 12.04%
GSS GOLDEN STAR ... 16,000 $1.65 -$0.01 $26,400.00 -$160.00 No 19.37%
ICPTF IC POTASH CO... 2,500 $0.7037 +$0.01 $1,759.25 +$21.75 No 1.29%
INNHF INTL NORTHAI... 75,000 $0.2003 -$0.06 $15,022.50 -$4,222.50 No 11.02%
LSG LAKE SHORE G... 15,000 $0.56 -$0.02 $8,400.00 -$300.00 No 6.16%
SGSVF SABINA GOLD ... 1,000 $1.8666 -$0.10 $1,866.60 -$97.20 No 1.37%
SGRCF SAN GOLD COR... 30,800 $0.2785 -$0.01 $8,577.80 -$292.60 No 6.29%
STADF ST ANDREW GO... 10,000 $0.4398 -$0.02 $4,398.00 -$202.00 No 3.23%
WLDVF WILDCAT SILV... 10,000 $0.733 -$0.03 $7,330.00 -$330.00
Wed, Feb 27, 2013 - 4:03pm
GoldistheFuture
-
South Pasadena, FL

Double Post

Wed, Feb 27, 2013 - 4:06pm GoldistheFuture
BagOfGold
-
The Universe
XX

GoldistheFuture...

GoldistheFuture wrote:

I have been a commodity stock Bull for 10 years. I have made some good money but I have also got my nuts kicked in the last 6 months. I pulled out of the market in Feb-March of 2012 when the HUI was around 500 and jumped back in about 6 months ago when i knew QE was going to be announced and have been creamed ever since reentering. (Other than the quick in and out of Western Copper & Gold for a 100% gain in January) If the HUI drops below 350 I am selling everything and taking the loss of $70,000 and I will never buy a mining stock again. The miners were telling us there was a pull back coming today and the banks knew it and that is why miners did nothing with gold up over $20 an ounce. I thought we had one more bull run on the miners before the wheels fell off but after watching the price action in gold and miners, we either have a huge up leg coming soon or the entire paper scheme is unraveling right before our eyes. If i'm preparing to jump ship we must be close to a bottom or a total collapse!! The question is, do I let the FEAR trade take hold and sell or do I stay strong?

I feel for you & everyone...that's for sure!...But that is a huge loss...$70,000!...Speaking for myself...rather than take that kind of loss...I would sit it out...even if it took a few more years!...I think the bull run is coming...but when...is the $70,000 question?...I know that you are feeling a lot of pain right now...but it would be awful to sell & give into the banksters...'cause that is what they want you to do!...Holdfast & stay strong!!!...

Bag Of Gold

Wed, Feb 27, 2013 - 4:12pm T
BagOfGold
-
The Universe
XX

T...

Yes...so sorry...I'm a rude bitch...mea culpa...mea culpa!!!...

Bag Of Gold

Thu, Feb 28, 2013 - 8:44am
BagOfGold
-
The Universe
XX

Paying attention to the timing of news...

for many of the miners on "the list"...there appears to be new drill results...43-101 resource/reserve updates...& other great news scheduled to be released between the end of March & beginning of April!...Why?...Possibly because the CEOs expect their share prices to go up?...This is one of the indicators I have always used to time the market!...

Thanks for the continuing support...& try to have an excellent day!!!...

Bag Of Gold

Thu, Feb 28, 2013 - 11:24am BagOfGold
BagOfGold
-
The Universe
XX

All I have say is...

BagOfGold wrote:

T...Yes...so sorry...I'm a rude bitch...mea culpa...mea culpa!!!...

Bag Of Gold

CONNIE FRANCIS - WHO'S SORRY NOW

& don't forget to take some bitch ass "prophets"...before the big door slams in your face!...It's a big LOL...over & out!!!...

Bag Of Gold

Fri, Mar 1, 2013 - 11:42am
csquared13

Hi BoG..wondering what your

Hi BoG..wondering what your thoughts are on RVM. I know it was one of your hall-of-famers for a while.

I was holding some shares in my IRA, but had to cut them loose after a large draw-drown..then came the closure of the Troy Mine and I had to do it..cut losses short and preserved capital.

After cutting most of my miners, I moved to equities. Have made out quite nicely in that space over the last few months, and closed most longs last week...tempted to pick up some miners on the cheap with the extra cash.

I still have high hopes for the rock creek project and wondering what your thoughts are as far as the potential for M&A.

Do you think this is one of those that will fall in to BoG's "strongest will survive or be acquired in M&A's theory?"

Appreciate your thoughts, and as always, will make sure I do my own DD.

“Everybody gets what they want out of the market.” -Ed Seykota
Fri, Mar 1, 2013 - 7:46pm csquared13
BagOfGold
-
The Universe
XX

csquared13...

csquared13 wrote:

Hi BoG..wondering what your thoughts are on RVM. I know it was one of your hall-of-famers for a while.

I was holding some shares in my IRA, but had to cut them loose after a large draw-drown..then came the closure of the Troy Mine and I had to do it..cut losses short and preserved capital.

After cutting most of my miners, I moved to equities. Have made out quite nicely in that space over the last few months, and closed most longs last week...tempted to pick up some miners on the cheap with the extra cash.

I still have high hopes for the rock creek project and wondering what your thoughts are as far as the potential for M&A.

Do you think this is one of those that will fall in to BoG's "strongest will survive or be acquired in M&A's theory?"

Appreciate your thoughts, and as always, will make sure I do my own DD.

RVM is still in The Empty Nester's Hall Of Fame!...Once a miner makes it there...it is never removed!...The Troy mine should be back & running around April...& I do believe it will survive or be bought out!...With the recent slaughtering of most miners...RVM should be okay!...If you are going to start buying RVM again...I suggest to ease in with one small tranche &...& add some more if the price goes lower!...Do the same with other miners you are buying!...There are a lot of news releases for the miners coming out the beginning of April...so I'm thinking...buying before that time is your best bet!...

I hope this helps!!!...

Bag Of Gold

Sat, Mar 2, 2013 - 12:44pm
BagOfGold
-
The Universe
XX

TSX Venture a zombie wasteland!...

Danny Deadlock has posted an article at Stockhouse...& it is worth noting here...because I totally agree with him...& this is the best perspective I have seen...which pretty well sums up what is happening with the miners on the TSX Ventures Exchange!...I suggest that anyone who is invested in miners to read this article!...

https://www.stockhouse.com/opinion/ticker-trax/march/tsx-venture-a-zombi...

Another great interview by Rick Rule at King World News...gives his perspective as to what is happening with junior miners...is another perspective which I totally agree with!...Once again...I suggest to go there & download the audio!...

https://www.kingworldnews.com/kingworldnews/Broadcast/Entries/2013/2/28_...

Rick Rule has always said..."You are either a contrarian...or a victim"...

As I have previously suggested...this is why it is best to hold a core position & trading position in any of the miners you are invested in...to sell higher...& buy lower!!!...

Have a great weekend...only if you choose to!!!...

Bag Of Gold