Bag Of Gold's Penny Stock Arcade & Emporium...

1751 posts / 0 new
Last post
Sun, Aug 7, 2011 - 4:54pm
Maryann
-
TX

Glad you are here

BOG, I have followed your thread at Kitco since the beginning and just wanted to tell you (and mr gneiss) thank you so very much for all the work you have put in. As a very novice investor in juniors (2009) I have learned much from you both.

One thing I have learned is the value of patience. Example, early on when I first started looking at juniors, I bought Minera Andes at .68, but got tired of it not doing anything for the longest time so I sold it. Then , BOG, after you started your thread and talked about it being a great pick, and it more than doubled in price, I could have kicked myself for selling. Rye Patch is one that I picked from the list that I did not sell until it doubled, then I sold half. Thanks BOG!!

Sun, Aug 7, 2011 - 8:37pm Maryann
BagOfGold
-
The Universe
XX

Maryann...

Too bad you sold Minera Andes too soon!...I bought it at 80 cents...& sold it at $3.33...& bought other penny miners with the profits!...Now Rob McEwen's other compnay...US Gold is buying Minera Andes...unfortunately...not a the premium Minera Andes shareholders were hoping for!...I am glad I sold it...as it's down to almost $2.00 now!...I'm glad that you sold 1/2 your shares of Rye Patch...as you certainly won't be looking back...over your shoulder!!!...

Thanks So Much Maryann!!!...

Bag Of Gold

Sun, Aug 7, 2011 - 8:40pm Eric Original
BagOfGold
-
The Universe
XX

Eric O...

Eric Original wrote:

Note about the site: No, there's no way to edit the first post of a thread. And even the rest of them only have edit capability for an hour or so. Probably the best you are going to be able to do is be sure everybody knows to click a link to the updated page at kitco, or just post a new updated list periodically.

Interesting that you went over your market cap limit for Evolving Gold as well. We had discussed it on my miner thread a bit as well.

Thank You!...There is the link in my signature...where everyone will be able to access the newest revisions to "the list"!!!...

Thanks Again...for all the great stock picks!!!...

Bag Of Gold

Sun, Aug 7, 2011 - 9:00pm
ginger

BOG, mrgneiss, THANK YOU very

BOG, mrgneiss,

THANK YOU very much for being here on this blog and for what you are doing. I second Maryann that I have learned alot from you over at Kitco and lurking there. It's wonderful to have you here. ....I have many on your list already and am looking to keep on adding. What I'm NOT GOOD at is selling. I tend to think that I have to 'buy and hold' these miners because one day 'they will take off' in earnest. I don't know why I have a fear of selling. ......A subconscious fear of success I guess. :D

At any rate.. ...I thank you again and may not have alot to contribute here posting-wise (I'm such a newbie at all this investing stuff) ....but nonetheless.. I will DEFinitely be here!

Oh.. and EricO being here will just make your 'job' here easier! I have never seen anyone with such an in depth knowledge of ALL (and I do mean ALL) the miners. .....He's like a walking breathing miner encyclopedia. ....I think he must research them night and day. ..Well, between shopping trips for bacon and ham. :D

THANKS SO MUCH BOG & MRGNEISS!

Sun, Aug 7, 2011 - 11:14pm
Eric Original

Ok Ginger, now you are going way too far....

I realize you have certain duties as President of the Eric O Fan Club and all, but really that's going way too far! I'm not that good. Honest! But when I dive into something, I dive in all the way.

Seems to me BOG and Mrgneiss were doing just fine before I came along. I've got more to learn from them, not the other way around. :)

This isn't a metals blog anymore. It's a right wing circle jerk, masquerading as a metals blog.
Mon, Aug 8, 2011 - 10:12am ginger
BagOfGold
-
The Universe
XX

Ginger...

When you buy our pennies...if you let me know what your average buy in price is...I will make sure to remind you to sell 1/2 of the shares...when the price doubles!...Now...quit being so hard on Eric O...he doesn't deserve such "harsh" treatment!...Behave yourself!!!...

Bag Of Gold

Mon, Aug 8, 2011 - 10:40am
Eric Original

Let's roll dem bones!

Ok, added some Visible and Evolving. Let's roll dem bones!

This isn't a metals blog anymore. It's a right wing circle jerk, masquerading as a metals blog.
Mon, Aug 8, 2011 - 10:45am Eric Original
BagOfGold
-
The Universe
XX

Eric O...

Was that you who..."chased" Visible Gold's SP up over 11%?!?...

Bag Of Gold

Mon, Aug 8, 2011 - 2:01pm
ewc58
-
Westchester County, NY

BoG and Mr. G

when Eric O starts touting Yoders to you, you'll know you've really arrived in Turd Town

I'm happy you're here, have caught up on your goals and parameters and am so happy to have this additional resource here. Thanks for porting the operation over. After reading the first 2 pages of posts I was beginning to wonder how you'd possibly deal with what I knew what would be an ongoing blizzard of miner suggestions, but it looks like you're getting a handle on that. Wise to keep repeating your criteria, people will temper their excitement and bring in only those who fit.

Like Eric, I'm all over explorers and juniors. I'll ask about a few of my favorites that I don't see on your lists. After checking to see if they fit the profile.

Other friends here: with a bit of pre-work and adherence to the criteria laid out by our Hosts, we can get the most of this Forum. I want to use it for its intended purpose, and in the way it and the hosts can deliver the most value. Let's not overwhelm them with questions or suggestions about miners who do not fit the mold of what BOG and Mr. G are trying to accomplish here. Realize what it is and use it for what it is, and don't try to make it something other. That way, everyone gains the most out of this great new in-house resource.

Don't Tread On Me
Mon, Aug 8, 2011 - 2:06pm
Eric Original

ewc & BOG

Yup, there you go. When you get a double, sell half and sink the profits into canned bacon!! Talk about an integrated SHTF strategery!

https://www.pleasanthillgrain.com/canned_meat_canned_chicken_canned_turk...

Mon, Aug 8, 2011 - 2:19pm BagOfGold
Eric Original

Maybe.   I was impatient and

Maybe.

I was impatient and paid too much, as per usual. Though I can't believe my small stake is the main culprit.

I can pick stocks, but my timing stinks. Nobody should listen to me on the timing. Word!!

I always figure $2,400 gold will bail me out of all my lazy timing.

Mon, Aug 8, 2011 - 3:04pm ewc58
BagOfGold
-
The Universe
XX

ewc58...

ewc58 wrote:

when Eric O starts touting Yoders to you, you'll know you've really arrived in Turd Town

I'm happy you're here, have caught up on your goals and parameters and am so happy to have this additional resource here. Thanks for porting the operation over. After reading the first 2 pages of posts I was beginning to wonder how you'd possibly deal with what I knew what would be an ongoing blizzard of miner suggestions, but it looks like you're getting a handle on that. Wise to keep repeating your criteria, people will temper their excitement and bring in only those who fit.

Like Eric, I'm all over explorers and juniors. I'll ask about a few of my favorites that I don't see on your lists. After checking to see if they fit the profile.

Other friends here: with a bit of pre-work and adherence to the criteria laid out by our Hosts, we can get the most of this Forum. I want to use it for its intended purpose, and in the way it and the hosts can deliver the most value. Let's not overwhelm them with questions or suggestions about miners who do not fit the mold of what BOG and Mr. G are trying to accomplish here. Realize what it is and use it for what it is, and don't try to make it something other. That way, everyone gains the most out of this great new in-house resource.

mrgneiss & I feel quite at home here...Thanks for your kind & thoughful words!!!...

Bag Of Gold

Mon, Aug 8, 2011 - 3:14pm Eric Original
BagOfGold
-
The Universe
XX

Eric O...

Eric Original wrote:

Yup, there you go. When you get a double, sell half and sink the profits into canned bacon!! Talk about an integrated SHTF strategery!

https://www.pleasanthillgrain.com/canned_meat_canned_chicken_canned_turk...

Yum!...Yum!...Yummmmy!!!... ...I can hunt ...& make smoked & jerked meat too!!!...

Bag Of Gold

Mon, Aug 8, 2011 - 3:29pm Eric Original
BagOfGold
-
The Universe
XX

Eric O...

Eric Original wrote:

Maybe.

I was impatient and paid too much, as per usual. Though I can't believe my small stake is the main culprit.

I can pick stocks, but my timing stinks. Nobody should listen to me on the timing. Word!!

I always figure $2,400 gold will bail me out of all my lazy timing.

Don't be so hard on yourself!...Most folks are unable to pick the right miners...let alone get the timing right!...Pick the right miner...& most of the time...the rest will take care of itself!!!...

Bag Of Gold

Mon, Aug 8, 2011 - 3:35pm
ewc58
-
Westchester County, NY

BOG

You sound like WAY too much fun. Guns, smoke, miners, meats, and gold. Not necessarily in that order but clearly, most of the really important stuff is there

Don't Tread On Me
Mon, Aug 8, 2011 - 3:56pm ewc58
BagOfGold
-
The Universe
XX

ewc58...

ewc58 wrote:

You sound like WAY too much fun. Guns, smoke, miners, meats, and gold. Not necessarily in that order but clearly, most of the really important stuff is there

We must try to always have fun...especially in trying times!...Fun is not only enjoyable...but is a "survival kit"...the "free medicine" of life!!!...

Let's all have fun today...& then we can have more fun tomorrow too!!!...

Bag Of Gold

Mon, Aug 8, 2011 - 4:08pm BagOfGold
Eric Original

BagOfGold

BagOfGold wrote:

Yum!...Yum!...Yummmmy!!!... ...I can hunt ...& make smoked & jerked meat too!!!...

Bag Of Gold

You must be quite a gal. Some catch for some lucky fella!

You don't also happen to have a boat for walleye fishin' do ya? Dreamy......

Mon, Aug 8, 2011 - 4:45pm Eric Original
BagOfGold
-
The Universe
XX

Eric O...

Eric Original wrote:
BagOfGold wrote:

Bag Of Gold

You must be quite a gal. Some catch for some lucky fella!

You don't also happen to have a boat for walleye fishin' do ya? Dreamy......

I am quite "slippery"...hard to catch...no boat...but I can catch some pretty nice fish!!!...

Bag Of Fish

Mon, Aug 8, 2011 - 4:53pm
Eric Original

Back to business for a second,

A little puzzled why no love for Gowest? I really like it, and wonder now if I'm missing something?

Is it because it's underground and not OP? Or something else? Inquiring minds want to know!

https://cnrp.marketwire.com/client/gowest/n/release.jsp?actionFor=1451228

Mon, Aug 8, 2011 - 5:30pm
FogHorn LegHorn

Eric BOG boat

Eric, I thought you were going to ask BOG to send You a picture of the boat.:) BOG I didn't realize you were a lady prospector, We need more I should have picked up on it from your avatar duh, very nice by the way, pleased about all the new folks here and Lady's tend to make Eric come out of his shell. :) lol Sorry Eric jus teasing you old smoothy. Eric did you find out anything new on LSG.TO?