Mexico to back the peso with AG

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Wed, Aug 3, 2011 - 6:32am
survivalwstyle

Mexico to back the peso with AG

hugo salinas was on KWN a while back and did a few other interviews in late may like this https://www.thedailybell.com/1071/Hugo-Salinas-Price-Silver-Should-Be-Le...

curious your thoughts on if/when this could haPPen

Edited by: survivalwstyle on Nov 8, 2014 - 5:09am
Wed, Aug 3, 2011 - 8:37pm
SE

"About political stability: I

"About political stability: I don't think American political stability is stronger than ours. We don't have Tea Parties and we don't think about taking up guns and holing up in our houses. Matter of fact, I think I see a Revolution brewing right in the old U.S. of A. But of course, we can always be the object of "Regime Change" by the Powers That Be in Washington, D.C. It's happened before, though most Mexicans are not aware of the fact that our Glorious Revolution of 1910, was a "Regime Change" Operation, carried out covertly by the U.S., because Mexico was getting too prosperous and inviting European Capital into the country, in preference to American Capital. So, it can happen again – any excuse will do. How about: "The Drug War in Mexico threatens American security"? That ought to do the trick."

Actually, he needs to worry about losing his country first. Thing is, the European descendants of the Spaniards have ruled over the native indians for over 500 years, and the indians/mixed bloods who identify more with the indian side of things are tired of the lack of opportunities in México. They may be using the drug money to eventually fund a revolution there. They're certainly building up the firepower there. He doesn't understand why we have firearms in the first place.

But, I think he does have the right idea on things otherwise. Problem is, the Spaniards in the mexican gov't have to step out of the way and allow it to happen. Problem is, they're terrified of the Indian Problem on their hands. They know that if the Indians get too strong economically, eventually payback will be coming for centuries of mistreatment. México could be falling soon once the drug war gets out of hand (and I think it's already happened).

Notice: If you do not see your new comment immediately, do not be alarmed. We are currently refreshing new comments approximately every 2 minutes to better manage performance while working on other issues. Thank you for your patience.

Become a gold member and subscribe to Turd's Vault

Contribute

Donate  Shop

The TFMR Silver Round
Best Price Online, Buy Gold and Silver Today!

Recent Comments

by Thomas More, 25 min 50 sec ago
by atarangi, 2 hours 59 min ago
by atarangi, 3 hours 34 min ago
by abundance, Dec 10, 2018 - 11:53pm
by atarangi, Dec 10, 2018 - 11:48pm