Tue, Aug 2, 2011 - 1:05pm
We all know.....It has to be the fed and this leads to all sorts of fun for us PM guys.
Two questions for the community.... Who will buy the debt and how much? The Fed at like 70% who buys the other 30%?
Despite all this massive coverage, (and the networks desperately trying to create some sort of drama (note use of term"Grand Compromise") I haven't heard any talking head ask "who's going to buy this debt??" Anyone heard that asked anywhere?
Edited by: Bates on Nov 8, 2014 - 5:05am