the 37.95 ASE ...

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Mon, Aug 1, 2011 - 6:44pm
survivalwstyle

the 37.95 ASE ...

just going through my junk mail this afternOON, lOOking for the ham hOOk up and low and behold i find an ad from littleton coin company for a $33 USD 2o11 ASE...ok the shiPPing is 4.95 but that stiLL puts me at 37.95 and i do not know about you but i caNNot find anyone to seLL me ASE @ that price today.

check the website ~~ www.littletoncoin.com/specials

it does say new customers only but that it me...anyone give gOOd cause to not go ahead and send in the $$ on this one?

as always. stay hard. stay ready. stay right. stay gOOd.

sws

Edited by: survivalwstyle on Nov 8, 2014 - 5:09am
Mon, Aug 1, 2011 - 7:08pm
Dr Durden
-
Twin Cities, MN

I haven't seen any that low

I haven't seen any that low for awhile.

The Beaumont, TX boys had some around $30 a few months back as well as $40 Grizzly's. That was pretty sweet as you could load up and they didn't care, but now I see they've changed the rules as I'm sure they lost their asses for a bit. 

I called on one of their ads I saw today which advertised $39.95 but they'd already jacked it up to $45.

I'll have to check my junk mail for this one, thanks for the tip.

Got GIABO? "It's called the American dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it." ~George Carlin
Mon, Aug 1, 2011 - 10:16pm
SilverFocker
-
KY

New customers

Psst............look at the prices without a code to enter..........ASE tube's for $1080, WTF.

1/4 ounce gold Eagles, 6 bills.........I don't think so.

Tue, Aug 2, 2011 - 12:43am
Tue, Aug 2, 2011 - 9:30am (Reply to #4)
survivalwstyle

knew it was tOO gOOd

to be true. thX bern...i stiLL might pay with check and email/write them that this is the only coin i want from them and to exclude me from any future coin sales. and i will be sending a check. not giving them the 'ol CC #.

i was lOOking around their site tOO...must be the most overpriced internet coin shop i have ever come acroSS. caLLed them up and the ASE deal stands...firing oFF a check today with a leTTer of purpose today!

​tah!

enjoy everyday

Notice: If you do not see your new comment immediately, do not be alarmed. We are currently refreshing new comments approximately every 2 minutes to better manage performance while working on other issues. Thank you for your patience.