an analysis of a company I have literally stumbled over. It's trading at 25 cents m/l, and is on the verge of producing gold in the USA
Of course, I'd like to do something useful for all, but have little to no experience at doing this. this is how I learn. I have prepared a list of questions I want to ask and report on.
I am asking if I should ask other questions, or if the questions listed are or are not useful.
I have picked up a few shares of this company and it seems like they are poised to come into some share holder appreciation, unless the entire financial structure collapses.
Here's my list, and it's probably fairly weak. I'd like to make it better, input appreciated.
- Are you an employee of the company (or have they outsourced this function)?
- Is the company hedged?
- Specifics as to drill program.
Release date results
# ounces proven, indicated, inferred-AG, AU
Begin production date
Who is your customer
Mill location and ownership percentage
Future exploration plans, potential
- Ownership: Names, percentage, etc
- Shelf registrations (also Bought Deals in progress or unannounced)
- Fully diluted shares
- % insider ownership
- Cash position
- Cash flow?
- Acquisitions/Be acquired?
- Project locations, percentage ownership