Barry Soetoro - Legitimacy to be President?

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Tue, Jul 26, 2011 - 4:34pm
-
So Cal, CA

Barry Soetoro - Legitimacy to be President?

There was an interesting discussion on the old blog about this. I cannot seem to find the thread, but it's there.

Anyhow, DPH and I engaged in a discussion about Barry's legitimacy to be President, based on the very questionable birth certificate released by the White House. If anyone wants to chime in on this, by all means, please do.

Here is what I have to say:

While during a Back Door Love Affair, Barrack’s dad Barry Woke Up With Wood after eyeing Ann Dunham’s Legs and Tush. He said Gimme All Your Lovin' and they did the Tube Snake Boogie. Afterwards, Barry Sr. told Ann “You Got Me Under Pressure, but I’m Bad, I’m Nationwide,” and bolted for La Grange. Heh just up and left, no gifts at all, not even a Pearl Necklace. Poor Barry and Ann were eating TV Dinners. Now that offspring, born who knows where, is known as Barrack Hussein Obama, aka, the Sharp Dressed Man with Cheap Sunglasses.

DPH: your turn!

Edited by: California Lawyer on Nov 8, 2014 - 5:24am

"To save yourself from all this that has happened and will continue to happen requires commitment and courage. You have it or you do not. Admit who you are and act accordingly." Jim Sinclair, December 18, 2012.

randomness