Welcome to the updated TF Metals Report! We hope you enjoy the new experience.

We've changed payment processors, so any existing renewals will need to be re-subscribed after expiration. You will receive an email when this happens. If you have any questions, send a message through the Contact page.

HKMEX run by the Rothschilds?

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Tue, Jul 26, 2011 - 4:02pm
FalseParadigm

HKMEX run by the Rothschilds?

https://dont-tread-on.me/the-rothschilds-and-the-hong-kong-mercantile-exchange/

Never was able to find that article I was talking about. But today this comes, courtesy of Silver Shield via dont-tread-on.me. 

Important part of the article:

"When I first looked into the HKMEx I was mainly looking to see if silver manipulators JP Morgan,Goldman or HSBC were involved. The good news,I did not see that they had any controlling or operational influence in the HKMEx. The worst thing I guess I found out of the list of board members was President Albert Helmig was a former VP of the NYMEX."

All goes back to what I said before. The HKMEX wouldn't cause an silver prices to surge to the upside overnight (they didn't). In the short term the new exchange continues the same game. Mid to long term is a positive.

Just interesting to see that even China isn't immune to the control of the Rothschilds. 

Agree with the author's take. China is being manufactured to be the new enemy. 

Edited by: FalseParadigm on Nov 8, 2014 - 5:09am
Tue, Jul 26, 2011 - 6:28pm
TheGoodDoctor
-
WI

Great! *rolls eyes*

Great! *rolls eyes*

“Gold is the money of kings; silver is the money of gentlemen; barter is the money of peasants; but debt is the money of slaves.” Norm Franz
Tue, Jul 26, 2011 - 8:50pm
Kegfreak
-
Draper, UT

I think this means more silver to the market

I read that article earlier(it was posted on a Zerohedge story). It seemed to me that the author had done some research on the exchange and actual involvement by the Rothchilds. I just don't think it matters in the long run concerning the price of silver or gold. The fact that those douche bags are involved makes me think it is positive. They are getting the silver from the LBMA back on the market where we can get ahold of it!

Making China an enemy...do they really have to work all that hard at it?

Wed, Jul 27, 2011 - 11:53am
Dr G

I don't really care who the

I don't really care who the HKMEx is run by. I'm not excited about it.

I AM excited about the Pan Asia Exchange, which will allow folks to purchase bullion at point of sale in banks and other locations. THAT will do more for physical prices than will paper contracts.

Wed, Jul 27, 2011 - 12:37pm (Reply to #4)
FalseParadigm

Agreed

Dr G wrote:

I AM excited about the Pan Asia Exchange, which will allow folks to purchase bullion at point of sale in banks and other locations. THAT will do more for physical prices than will paper contracts.

Subject says it all.
Sat, Jul 30, 2011 - 6:52am (Reply to #3)
Ernie Pantusso
-
Boston

Kegfreak wrote: I read that

Kegfreak wrote:
I read that article earlier(it was posted on a Zerohedge story). It seemed to me that the author had done some research on the exchange and actual involvement by the Rothchilds. I just don't think it matters in the long run concerning the price of silver or gold.
Most important the Roths don't control how many longs at the hkmex will take delivery ! Lets not forget they can manipulate the pm market just because the long specs play their paper game and don't take delivery
Sat, Jul 30, 2011 - 6:58am (Reply to #4)
Ernie Pantusso
-
Boston

Dr G wrote: I don't really

Dr G wrote:

True.

But still I wonder how much metal will get delivered in HK in the coming months.

As for now the sept Oi is only at 46k oz ...

Wed, Aug 3, 2011 - 8:30am (Reply to #7)
Ernie Pantusso
-
Boston

Ernie Pantusso wrote: As for

Ernie Pantusso wrote:

As for now the sept Oi is only at 46k oz ...

Sept OI = 516k (= +1000% increase since 07/30)

Thu, Aug 4, 2011 - 1:07am (Reply to #8)
dmanson
-
CA

Wait, what? From 46k to 516k

Wait, what? From 46k to 516k in a few days?? I'd say that's significant!!

Notice: If you do not see your new comment immediately, do not be alarmed. We are currently refreshing new comments approximately every 2 minutes to better manage performance while working on other issues. Thank you for your patience.

Become a gold member and subscribe to Turd's Vault

Contribute

Donate  Shop

The TFMR Silver Round
Best Price Online, Buy Gold and Silver Today!

Recent Comments

by Stackable, 45 min 11 sec ago
by Wizdum, 52 min 33 sec ago
by Stackable, 1 hour 29 min ago
by AngryCitizen, 1 hour 41 min ago
by RickshawETF, 1 hour 58 min ago
randomness