Sat, Jul 23, 2011 - 9:52am
I have been following TF for almost a year now following him over from ZH.
I began buying physical silver last September. So far I have 300 oz.
I am at the point of cashing in some of my 401K to buy more.
I will have the cash available next week.
My question is: Should I buy asap, dollar average over a month or so, or wait until after the debt talk nonsense has sorted itself and await an EE smash down in price as the dollar strengthens?
My worry is that the rocket launch we've been expecting is now happening. Alternatively this is just more of the same games. I am not sure.
Any advice is welcome. I will in the end make up my own mind but look forward to your insights.
Edited by: Nube on Nov 8, 2014 - 5:09am