Thread of Faith … Christian Support Discussion

1149 posts / 0 new
Last post
Mon, Oct 27, 2014 - 3:54am
Hayman
-
NE

"I want hearts of fire not your prayers of ice"

Just a line from the Keith Green song NWview posted. "I want hearts of fire not your prayers of ice" Today's Gospel was Jesus answering the question: "which is the greatest commandment?" A: "To love your God with all your heart and all your soul and all your mind" The Holy Spirit of the living God has been at work all weekend. Private messages, an earlier recorded Joseph Prince interview that my wife wanted to watch, coversations at the picnic table, today's Gospel reading, and through the members of my men's bible study group tonight. I like listening to Joseph Prince communicate God's Word. He teaches from the scripture and keeps in context who is being spoken to in any given passage. When he speaks the message of God's Grace, I am again overwhelmed by the goodness of our Lord as I cannot do anything to earn it for myself but to accept him. JP said Jews were instucted to forgive so that they would be forgiven. But through Christ, we are forgiven first so that we then want to forgive others and give what we recieved through His Grace. We cannot make ourselves (self) righteous, but through him we are conformed to want to live righteously. God has given us free will and asks us to choose our path. He entices us with Grace and Love. He wants hearts of fire. With all of our soul and all of our mind. Peace be to all

Mon, Oct 27, 2014 - 9:25am (Reply to #1116)
Curious Rookie

Ravenhill

The quotes from Ravenhill are so right on target with living your life in Christ. This one especially was meant for me;

"The self-centered suffer when others
disappoint them.
The Christ-centered suffer when they
disappoint others."

There is nothing wrong in being humble. It doesn't mean you let others roll over you but it means understanding arrogance and pride are of the world.

Mon, Oct 27, 2014 - 9:38am
JustDale
-
Portland, OR

@ Curious Rookie

Welcome!

I, for one, am tickled to see another Pilgrim take a seat at what we've called around here...the Picnic Table. smiley

NWD

Mon, Oct 27, 2014 - 11:24am
NW VIEW

A Redeemer!

I had one of those "morning daydreams" this morning. I was at picnic table with SWM, NWD, Jer. Jr., Hayman, and several others. The Spirit had moved "in" us and we stood at table, hands lifted up and sang along with Keith:

Video unavailable
NW VIEW >>>1 Cor. 1:18
Mon, Oct 27, 2014 - 12:59pm (Reply to #1121)
JustDale
-
Portland, OR

@ Interpreter's House

https://www.kenpulsmusic.com/pilgrimsprogress26.html

This morning, I rejoice in the fact that I am able to stand at the table, lift up my hands, and join in the singing of this sweet song. The reason is beautifully expressed in the above-linked vignette from Pilgrim's Progress.

I bless the name of Jesus! I praise the great I AM! I give thanks for the gift of my Friends!

NWD

Mon, Oct 27, 2014 - 3:28pm (Reply to #1121)
foggyroad

Thank You

What a Blessing this 'Picnic' has become, greetings Brethren, and Sisters.

Keith Green is a marvelous, minstrel, Spirit Filled Song.

Praise the Lord.

I receive so much uplifting, from the posts and contributions of all here.

Thank You Friends.

All Glory to our Father in Heaven,

in Jesus' most wonderful name,

Amen.

Ps. Hayman your words speak to my heart, thank you.

IRB, I read your Garden working and am much impressed, in awe I might say, thank you.

What a glorious garden you will have through obvious diligent preparations and care.

The seeds planted in this humble thread, shall be fruitful as well I pray.

Praise Him, with word and action, Glory to our coming King.

Much love and joy to all here.

foggy

Carol, if you would like my email, it is saintssalvation[at]hushmail[dot]com

I would be honoured to Pray with you beloved Sister, if you are up to it.

God Bless You.

Mon, Oct 27, 2014 - 3:58pm (Reply to #1123)
NW VIEW

To those at table:

I just talked to Carol and she told me to post for her. She is mostly in bed these days and is just to weak to even walk. Someone has come to her home this week to clean her home and scrub her kitchen. She said it bothers her, as most women, to have a dirty house. It helps.

She asked me to thank Jer. Jr. for the music tapes that he sent her. She has them on a speaker, all day, and she says it really helps. She wants to tell Foggy that she will try to view our faith forum later and get the above e-mail and respond when able. She is grateful the IRB for his concerns.

I have prayed with Carol the last two days and she needs a true miracle. It is a wonderful thing when those at table share in the needs of all.

Mon, Oct 27, 2014 - 7:16pm
Jeremiah Jr
-
Babylon USA

@NW

Still praying for Carol and a miracle on her behalf.

Truth be told; when you strip away all life's many, many distractions and deceptions, this really what it's all about No?

Loving one another, thought even the smallest of gestures at times, perhaps it's even just a kind post at times.

Thank you all, sincerely, for all that contribute here, we are so close to the real and final 'Pinnic Table' in the literal Kingdom of God.

He is coming again for all of us.

Believe it. It is written. And He cannot lie.

Mon, Oct 27, 2014 - 7:53pm (Reply to #1124)
JustDale
-
Portland, OR

8/17..Pg 42..Comment #827

Carol (SWM) said..."I have been encouraged with the music videos ('God of the Mountain' / 'Abide'), but also with the communication back and forth." She also quoted...Proverbs 11:14, "Where no counsel is, the people fall; but in a multitude of counselors, there is safety."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUBY9TxnAMw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-pTZbCepwE

Just looking at a snapshot, Carol...And saving you a seat at the Table.

Garwin Dobbins 'I can only imagine'

"Father, we ask your continued blessing on this Thread, and on the Saints who come and go here." A-men.

**Original "God on the Mountain" unavailable**

Tue, Oct 28, 2014 - 6:06am
Hayman
-
NE

Hell hath no heat

Hell hath no heat that compares to the fire burning in the hearts of those standing at the picnic table with our hands lifted up together singing to our Redeemer. CuriousRookie: Welcome! NWD: The Pilgrims Progress links have been wonderful SWM: You are continually in my thoughts. Oh how I wish I could visit you in person, lay my hands upon you and call upon the name of Jesus Christ to drive this demon from your body and fill you with Joy. Foggy:likewise Nana:Praying for Jaxon. Mr Fix: If you haven't looked at the Pilgrims Progress links yet, you should! Jerimiah Jr. says we are so close to the coming Kingdom of God. Jesus told Nicodemous “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again." Jesus said also “The time has come,” he said. “The kingdom of God has come near. Repent and believe the good news!” Once, on being asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, Jesus replied, “The coming of the kingdom of God is not something that can be observed, nor will people say, ‘Here it is,’ or ‘There it is,’ because the kingdom of God is in your midst.” The kingdom of God is present, the Shepard is collecting his flock at the sheepgate. We see the shepard and respond to his voice. The day I received the Spirit, while among a body of believers. I can testify that I tasted the Joy of Heaven on earth as we were united in one spirit. I feel that Joy today around the picnic table. It cannot be observed unless you are born again. The kingdom of God is in our midst. He dwells in us. It is hidden to the world but in every nation. Sound the trumpets.

Tue, Oct 28, 2014 - 10:24am
NW VIEW

THE OVERCOMER!

Jesus is the Overcomer

The world today is full of conflicts on every front. Islam is fighting in wars everywhere, from Jerusalem to Russia, to the Philippines. The Muslims seem to hate the West, Jews, Christians and Americans and even themselves. The world leaders think that bringing peace to the Middle East will bring world peace.. Most of the values of denominational Christians in America are under attack from all directions - the media, lawyers, courts and other churches. There are issues that greatly divide the denominational churches and the unsaved. Many Christians are frightened by what is happening today. Everyone wants to keep their freedom and their constitutional rights.

Racial problems exist in major conflicts from Africa to America, from China to Europe. We have not gained any ground except where laws have dictated change, and that is only external. The economy of even the USA is so fragile that if 1/10th of 1% of the US buildings were destroyed they say we would see a major collapse of the US economy and it would take years to recover.

The church systems are so invaded by the spirits of antichrist that they have no authority to do anything. Their prayers just fall off the ceilings whilst everybody there jumps up and down thinking they have the anointing! The prophets and teachers who did hear from the Spirit were run off years ago and now we have a multitude of Martha's. Compromise is the order of the day on all fronts. T Austin Sparks said, "The great problem of divisions in Christianity is as hopeless of solving by human resources as are the many inter-racial problems."

What is happening in the world today? Does anyone really see the situation as it really is? Do we see what Antichrist is doing, and has done, to the world which surrounds us? Where are the prophets of the Lord? They are surely not on TV or in the church systems of this present darkness. What is happening in the heavenlies? What is the Spirit saying to the churches? Is there an answer that will help me in the world? Jesus said, "I am the door: by Me, if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. The thief cometh not, but to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly." (John 10:9&10)

Many a church-goer has been confronted by compromise in themselves after the last decades. Many have been challenged by men of discernment and they have gone the easy way. These wandering stars have polluted the sons by their compromise, and now still need to return to the place where they have left the road that leads to holiness and Life.

We need not be concerned with social issues, local issues, national issues. We need not worry about who will be governor, president or pope. These are the things that the world in darkness is fighting for.

For me, I am happy that Jesus Christ is in me, the hope of glory; that His Kingdom is my Kingdom; that this world and this dispensation is passing away and a new dispensation is coming; that He has set me free from the bondage's of religion, politics, world conflicts and denominations. And the greatest thing - He is life, eternal life, resurrection life within me. Oh how wonderful He is! If you allow the powers of darkness to capture your peace, already the Kingdom has slipped through your temple. It is time to be watchful and strengthen the things that remain. Jim

Tue, Oct 28, 2014 - 11:28am
NW VIEW

TWO KINDS OF "TABLES" SET IN THE WILDERNESS!

Psalm 78

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

19 Yes, they spoke against God; they said, Can God furnish [the food for] a table in the wilderness?

20 Behold, He did smite the rock so that waters gushed out and the streams overflowed; but can He give bread also? Can He provide flesh for His people?

21 Therefore, when the Lord heard, He was [full of] wrath; a fire was kindled against Jacob, His anger mounted up against Israel,

22 Because in God they believed not [they relied not on Him, they adhered not to Him], and they trusted not in His salvation (His power to save).

23 Yet He commanded the clouds above and opened the doors of heaven;

24 And He rained down upon them manna to eat and gave them heaven’s grain.

25 Everyone ate the bread of the mighty [man ate angels’ food]; God sent them meat in abundance.

26 He let forth the east wind to blow in the heavens, and by His power He guided the south wind.

27 He rained flesh also upon them like the dust, and winged birds [quails] like the sand of the seas.

28 And He let [the birds] fall in the midst of their camp, round about their tents.

29 So they ate and were well filled; He gave them what they craved and lusted after.

30 But scarce had they stilled their craving, and while their meat was yet in their mouths,

31 The wrath of God came upon them and slew the strongest and sturdiest of them and smote down Israel’s chosen youth.

32 In spite of all this, they sinned still more, for they believed not in (relied not on and adhered not to Him for) His wondrous works.

33 Therefore their days He consumed like a breath [in emptiness, falsity, and futility] and their years in terror and sudden haste.

34 When He slew [some of] them, [the remainder] inquired after Him diligently, and they repented and sincerely sought God [for a time].

35 And they [earnestly] remembered that God was their Rock, and the Most High God their Redeemer.

Tue, Oct 28, 2014 - 12:08pm
NW VIEW

The angel of death rolls down the streets again!

https://www.ocregister.com/articles/church-376396-halloween-kids.html

What can one say? The 2014 party is about to begin, again. Just reading the comments at the bottom of the above link is amazing. If your S.H. is having one of these demonic parties, run for the door and never turn back like Lot's wife.

Tue, Oct 28, 2014 - 8:51pm
Jeremiah Jr
-
Babylon USA

@Hayman

You are 100% right, the Kingdom of God is here already. It is.

All that we see going on in the physical realm right now, the wars, and rumors of wars, famines, earthquakes in remote places and raging epidemics are nothing more than mere birth pangs for the coming literal, physical, Kingdom of God to this earth very soon.

Maranatha

Wed, Oct 29, 2014 - 2:29am
Hayman
-
NE

Reflecting on this pilgrims progress

Looking at the calender today, and reflecting on Pilgrims Progress, all saints day, and my own progress, I realize it has been two years ago this week that my Aunt Brigid past away and my life would never be the same after. She was my dad's only sister and a Benedictine Nun. We were her only family outside the convent and she spent many holidays and a few vacations with us as I was growing up. She would frequently bring small prayer books & materials for me whenever she came which I would graciously accept but rarely look at. In her letters she would say how she offered us up in prayer the week of our birthday or anniversary or other occasion. Two years ago I spoke to her on the phone to make arrangements to visit her and she was excited to be a hostess at an event that evening for their annual fundraiser called "The night of dreams". It would become much more than that as she fell, hit her head and died of an aneurysm before it was over. We traveled to "the mount" for her funeral, and the reading was from Revelation: And a voice came out from the throne, saying: Give praise to our God, all ye his servants; and you that fear him, little and great. And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of great thunders, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord our God the Almighty hath reigned. Let us be glad and rejoice, and give glory to him; for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his bride hath prepared herself. And it is granted to her that she should clothe herself with fine linen, glittering and white. For the fine linen are the justifications of saints. And he said to me: Write: Blessed are they that are called to the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith to me: These words of God are true. Before we left, a sister brought down a small cart measuring about 2'x4'. Everything my Aunt had collected in 83 years of her life sat on this cart. Among this there were pictures of our family through decades, A bible inscribed "from Mother and Daddy" and a guitar. I recalled the reading: "Blessed are they that are called to the marriage supper of the Lamb." and "all ye his servants and you who fear him." What do these verses mean? Surely this is what these verses are about as I looked through evidence of her life on a small tray. The following Sunday, upon returning to the small white country church that we had started attending just a year previous, the passage they studied that morning was Revelation 19 1-10. As we read those words again I felt what I can only describe as a blanket of Peace decend on me. Peace was with me. It wrapped me and removed my animosity, my false motives, my scepticism, and opened my heart to receive his Word. During the service as we sang the song "pass it on" and came to the third verse, the tears of my wife and I could not be held back as I heard Brigid speak these words to me: "I want to share with you this happiness that I've found, you can depend on him it matters not where you're bound, I'll shout it from the mountian top, I want the world to know, The lord of love has come to me I want to pass it on. Peace entered my life that day and it was wonderful. It opened my life to so much more than I ever thought it could. I have consumed and thirsted for his Word like a deer pants for water. What my aunt could not do all her life she accomplished upon her death and it has led me to new life. I am truly overwhelmed at the thought of it. Thank you Aunt Brigid, servant of the Lord and all you who fear him. Peace be with YOU.

Wed, Oct 29, 2014 - 7:27am
JustDale
-
Portland, OR

Advertisment

"A beautifully dramatised audio version of one of the best loved books ever written."

https://archive.org/details/PilgrimsProgress

In 12 parts, approximately 32 minutes per 'file'. Excellent!

*** Edit: Files are out of order. Play 1...Skip to 5-12...Then 2-4. ***

"You will know my disciples by this, that they love one another."

10/7...Page 53....Comment #1049: Foggyroad was referring to 3 old New Testaments he had purchased at a Used Book store. He said, 'I have been wondering about the three children Randall, Kelly, Steven...the names written in the front of each.'

I have 5 siblings, and these are the names of 3: K. Randall, Stephen M., and Kelli S. It tickled me when Foggy first told his tale, and I forgot to mention it until now. 2 of the 3 are 'twice-born'; another is 'spirtual, but not religious'. 1 of the 3 is deceased.

As you can tell, I have been leafing through the pages @ Thread of Faith. What a Bounty of brotherly love! What a Fount of godly wisdom! What a Proof of 'the love of God, shed abroad, in the hearts of men'. I have found much delight, much encouragement, and much inspiration within it's pages. My cup runneth over! Thanks to all at the 'table'.

I bid you to help me to praise ... NWD

@ Hayman...yes

Wed, Oct 29, 2014 - 9:13am (Reply to #1132)
NW VIEW

@ Hayman

Thanks for sharing your pilgrimage to the table before us. Each one seated has their own pathway, surrounded by His timing, and that pathway is always centered on Christ alone. Looking back, we all can see how He has paved a Way for us even if we were in the ditch for a long season. Not all roads lead to the Kingdom as some believe, only One. There is a highway, a highway of Holiness, and this is the narrow road that leads to Life. Few find it.

Thu, Oct 30, 2014 - 12:12pm
NW VIEW

A FUTURE TABLE IN THE WILDERNESS/DAYDREAM!

When major world event happen, our hopes and fears change very quickly. There are mountains of fear coming through the many forums and the main sites these days. It looks as if almost all the sheep have been moved into the positions that the antichrist has planned for them long ago.

So grab a chair and let us just visit one of those tables in the wilderness. Shem, Ham and Japhed were having lively discussion:

Shem: Boy oh boy, did I ever misunderstand what things were going to happen after the flood started. I was continually concerned with what was happening in our country.

Ham: Me too! I was investing in homes for rentals, and even stacking gold and silver. I had quite a pile of metals. My rental properties are under water and I mean that literally. If I would have piled my metals on the boat, where would I be able to spend them? Those metals are worthless. I now feel like it may have been better to have invested in something that I could have used today or the future.

Japhed: Well, I was worried about the evil people and the giants in the land. They are also under water like your houses Ham. I can now see that the Lord has removed the evil ones from the entire world and we have inherited the entire world.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

4 Blessed and enviably happy [with a [d]happiness produced by the experience of God’s favor and especially conditioned by the revelation of His matchless grace] are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted!

5 Blessed (happy, blithesome, joyous, [e]spiritually prosperous—[f]with life-joy and satisfaction in God’s favor and salvation, regardless of their outward conditions) are the meek (the mild, patient, long-suffering), for they shall inherit the earth!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Shem: Yes we have received the entire planet for our own homeland. We own the title deed to everything. It looks as if the things we packed away in our bugout bag ship was really all we needed. We had our food, family, animals, seeds, water and a future calling from the Lord Himself. We had all that we needed.

Ham; I was looking at the future for psalms 37 and it is interesting: "Better is the little that the (uncompromisingly) righteous have than the abundance (of possessions) of many who are wrong and wicked. For the arms of the wicked shall be broken, but the Lord upholds the (consistently) righteous. The Lord knows the days of the upright and blameless, and their heritage will abide forever. They shall not be put to shame in the time of evil; and in the days of famine they shall be satisfied. But the wicked shall perish, and the enemies of the Lord shall be as the fat of lambs (that is consumed in smoke) and as the glory of the pastures. They shall VANISH; like smoke shall they consume away." Psalms 37: 16-20.

Shem: Well I can now see that I was always worrying about may things before the flood came and took them all away. We really do not need to purchase anything because we own everything. As long as we stay a family, love one another and share what we have, we will be blessed forever.

Japhed: Well as you two know, I was a poor investor. It seems like everything I bought just decreased in value. I was actually penniless when dad closed the door into the ark. I was really sick about investing all our assets in the hope for a good future for my family. Yes I made mistakes but I never lost my faith in the Lord and His calling in my life. I did receive much abuse from the s.h. people in town but I knew we must walk that lonely trail to the Ark of God.

SWM and NWD said there may be some things here to reconsider.

Thu, Oct 30, 2014 - 5:11pm (Reply to #1135)
JustDale
-
Portland, OR

The Good Hand of God

Long before John Bunyan ever had an inkling that he would publish his much-cherished 'Pilgrims Progress', the Lord knew that a writing desk was prepared for him in the County Gaol (Jail) in Bedford, England. This is the good hand of God.

Long before SWM ever asked Christ, "Come, and abide in my heart.", the Lord knew what manner of sick-bed she would be called to lie upon; and the manner in which He would minister to her soul as she took her place there, and lay upon that bed. This is the good hand of God.

Long before NWD ever imagined that he would spend most of his life as a double-minded man, and the depths to which that would sink him, the Lord knew that His physic for that sickness would be to make of him...'A Man in an Iron Cage'. This is the good hand of God.

https://kenpulsmusic.com/pilgrimsprogress28.html

Long before 'A Man in an Iron Cage' ever dreamed there was any possibility he would one day be free of his bonds, the Lord knew he would come out of them saying, "It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.", and confessing that he is THE man who was guilty of 'sin against light', and of 'crucifying afresh the Son of God'!

To this day, that man can only lament such a lamentable testimony as that is, but he warns others, even those who have no need of hearing it, what a dangerous proposition it is to trifle with God, even though the proposition remains true: "God is love." That man, I think, will live out his days with the marks and the deformities produced by his long and wretched captivity, but, I believe, he is cured of his double-mindedness. This, too is the good hand of God.

Regarding the fear and the darkness that is now descending on the earth and enveloping it's inhabitants, I dare say that they do not compare to my former abiding-place and my former self, in their power to gain dominion, or to sink the soul into terror and melancholia. They may kill, but they cannot cast my soul into hell; nor can they deprive me of Christ's Resurrection, and eternal felicity in the 'new heavens, and new earth'...and that 'city not built with hands. Where is thy sting, O Death!

Thank you, NW View, for reminding me, as we sat at the table this morning, of those things which belong to us today, yet remain to be gotten on the far-side of the river. And I rejoice in knowing that One Day, suffering and dying, sin and crying, will lay...forever forgotten and finally vanquished..at the feet of Christ who made a mockery of them, when He loved me, and gave Himself for me, on a cruel cross, at a place they called 'Golgotha'. This, most certainly, is the good hand of God.

I am homesick for the Celestial City. I am heart-sick for SWM. I am love-sick to see that Friend, who 'sticketh closer than a brother'. It is all from the good hand of God.

I hope many are of the same mind as I am. I hope that All are well, trusting our Father and loving Jesus more today than yesterday. May He continue to pour the oil from behind the wall. A-men.

I bless the name of Jesus! I worship the great I AM! I cherish my thoughts of my friends!

I bid you to help me to praise! NWD

Fri, Oct 31, 2014 - 11:12am
NW VIEW

EVERYONE IS INVITED TO THE PICNIC PARTY!

Well today, many S.H.'s are decorating their buildings and hoping the unsaved will attend their Halloween parties. They have all climbed high up into the tree of the knowledge of good and evil and cannot even see the Tree of Life. They have their view of the Church and the roadway to the kingdom and nothing will stop their progressive party spirit.

Some of the Saints seated at the picnic table were watching the Gates of the Kingdom as those ten virgins approached. SWM said that the ten were all dressed differently. She said that five were dressed in white and five had their party suits on from the last Halloween gathering at their S.H.! Carol said that it is going to be interesting to watch as they wait for the Gates to open. All of the ten are believers and all are waiting for the Bridegroom and their entrance into His Kingdom.

Someone at table said "this reminds me of a story told about Peter, not in the scriptures, but interesting:"

"Again said Peter: "This son was all raged. His clothes were worn, threadbare in trying to build and fit him a house, and he was ashamed. So he went to work to try to clothe himself; and the harder he worked the less success rewarded him. And after he had worked hard, his father went to work and wove him a seamless robe, and presented it to his son, and said, My son, I love you, and I have prepared a white robe; will you accept it? "With many thanks, dear father", said the son. "Oh, how beautiful it is! How snowy white! How well it fits me! Oh father, I can never be grateful enough. I thought thou wast angry and hated me, because I was poor and homeless and miserable and ragged; but if thou didst love me in my misery, I know thou canst love me now, and will delight to make thy abode with me forever.Oh! father, I don't know how to show my gratitude to thee."The son was delighted with the change, while the father was equally delighted with the son, and they both rejoiced. And the father said to the son: "I delight to dwell with my children when they live in a manner that is suited to my taste; and of course, this suits me, from the fact it is all my own work. Only be content, and do not soil thy robe, for it is so white and clean, a very little mixing with dirt and filth will so contaminate it, it will not be fit to be seen. And as long as you keep it unspotted from the world it will distinguish you from the world and make you a welcome visitor into the company of all that are dressed in the same robe; for this is life within; which principles are only developed by the outward appearance." (The Archko Volume, p. 168)

Jer. Jr. and Foggy were discussing what was going to happen when the Bridegroom opened the door, very soon, and all ten of those that were looking for His coming were seen by the Lord. Carol said "I really do not think that five of them understand that their costumes are still upon them that they have forged in their lives and five of them have on the white robes of the Lord Himself". Foggy just said "This is truly a sad event in the history of the Church and difficult to watch as the foolish ones are not allowed entrance".

GOT OIL?

(When the lamps are fired up, everyone will see how we are clothed).

15 Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, pretenders (hypocrites)! For you travel over sea and land to make a single proselyte, and when he becomes one [a proselyte], you make him doubly as much a child of hell (Gehenna) as you are.

This is the outcome for the divisions that have taken the pathway of Satan.

Become a gold member and subscribe to Turd's Vault

Contribute

Donate Shop

The TFMR Silver Round
Buying Gold

Recent Comments

by procog, 7 hours 6 min ago
by MrOnline, 7 hours 20 min ago
by RickshawETF, 8 hours 2 min ago
by lakedweller2, 8 hours 23 min ago
randomness