1 post / 0 new
#1 Sun, Jul 17, 2011 - 2:42pm
SE

COIN SHOPS!!

I'm going to say it again, People! COIN SHOPS! This is why, from Don't Tread On Me:

6. JP Morgan the ultimate silver buyer? In the final act I do not expect JP Morgan to fall on the sword to defend a failing system. JP along with many other banks know full well the reality of the physical silver market. They have been perpetuating this fraud on a massive scale for years. They have kept the regulators at bay by having their boys actually become the regulators. They know full well that they are trading 100 paper ounces to 1 physical ounces. They are doing this because it is easy money to make now. During this mentality shift they will change with the wind and be first in line for the real metal that they are in control of. These banksters will most likely shift their losing silver short positions on to some other shell company,pension fund,the Federal Reserve or most likely the tax payers. These former silver shorts could ride the physical silver market all the way up. (I may have to change my Blythe Masters Rides The Silver Rocket pictures to ones of ecstasy…)

The point is, people, is that JP Morgan, Goldman Sachs, and other companies specifically HIRED employees to interview for and land the jobs at the agencies in order to compromise their ability to keep these companies in check. Why are you traders PLAYING THEIR GAME? You know GD well they're not going to change the rules in your favor. That's what Ted Butler needs to get out of his butt.

You want to stop all these people, you GO to the COIN SHOPS and you clean them all out! Take those metals away from the financial industrial complex so they have no gold or silver to trade on.

SE

Edited by: SE on Nov 8, 2014 - 5:06am

Support TFMR

Donate Buy Silver

Recent Comments

by chrtoo, 16 min 51 sec ago
by AGXIIK, 17 min 29 sec ago
by turd ferguson, 39 min 7 sec ago
by turd ferguson, 42 min 48 sec ago
by dangerkitty, 56 min 8 sec ago
by H8Fiat, 1 hour 7 min ago

Forum Discussion