Aurcana Corp. AUN.V AUNFF

92 posts / 0 new
Last post
Fri, Feb 15, 2013 - 11:50am
GoldistheFuture
-
South Pasadena, FL

Out of Powder! :(

Well I just used every last penny I had to cost average down at $0.71. Lets hope this is a bottom. I feel like someone kicked me in the nuts for the last 3 months.

Stupid is, is what stupid does...
Sat, Feb 16, 2013 - 7:57pm
TheGoodDoctor
-
WI

They are talking about doing

They are talking about doing a reverse split. 1 for every 8. Just an FYI.

I am looking at picking some up. Don't get me wrong! If they do the split I expect the algos and hedgies to beat it down more. So, you might want to wait until after the reverse split and further beat down to pick some up.

Don't worry. Remember this is Bizarro World. When a stock gets beat down in this sector for no real reason at all that is a good thing!

“Gold is the money of kings; silver is the money of gentlemen; barter is the money of peasants; but debt is the money of slaves.” Norm Franz
Mon, Mar 18, 2013 - 11:13am
MainMan
-
Edmonton, AB
Canada

Aurcana

Bought in a long time go and almost forgot about it until I received a voting package in the mail for my small contribution. I just voted on line regarding the proposal and I believe AUN is on the way to better things; however, have to keep watch and make sure it stays in 'our hands' .

Tue, Mar 26, 2013 - 2:55am
T

1 for 8

so how will that work , price wise, 1 for 8 , will that mean the current price of 70 cents, will then become 5.60..... and if you own lets say 8 thousand shares at 70 cents, now it will become 1 thousand shares at 5.60 Is that right? and I agree with you Doctor, they will slam down the price , and so we can buy more at ......?? 4 dollars, which is the equivalent of 50 cents. as a stink bid....

Sat, Apr 27, 2013 - 7:55am GoldistheFuture
Juggernaut Nihilism

Out of powder?

GoldistheFuture wrote:

Well I just used every last penny I had to cost average down at $0.71. Lets hope this is a bottom. I feel like someone kicked me in the nuts for the last 3 months.

Yeah, this is why you never do that.

AUNFF down almost 1/4 since this post. Not trying to be a douche, just hoping that a lesson is taken here... don't ever be 100% invested.

Mon, May 6, 2013 - 4:23pm
Jeff Baker
-
TX

Some new insight from on the ground

I thought I would link to a recent write up after we conducted a visit to Aurcana last week.

Enjoy the read

https://jeffbakergeo.com/2013/05/02/aurcanas-shafter-mine-welcomes-academia/

Tue, May 7, 2013 - 4:00pm Jeff Baker
Silver Spurs
-
TX

@ Jeff

Thanks for the link. I'm invested in Aurcana, and the info was encouraging. ..... Spurs

Mon, Jun 24, 2013 - 4:35pm T
TheGoodDoctor
-
WI

Hi T I picked up 100 shares

Hi T

I picked up 100 shares at $1.4993 on a stink bid from last night. That is a pre split of .1875. Sounds good to me. I could buy more if it goes lower. Pre split I was looking at 500 shares. Sure glad I waited to get a few more shares for pretty much free with less capital input.

Looked at the company preso and they have like 40% insiders/institutional so, that is pretty good as well.

So, may good deals lately. It is truly amazing.

“Gold is the money of kings; silver is the money of gentlemen; barter is the money of peasants; but debt is the money of slaves.” Norm Franz
Tue, Jul 9, 2013 - 8:32pm
TheGoodDoctor
-
WI

Anybody else getting any? Or

Anybody else getting any? Or are most folks snake bit on the miners for now?

Fri, Jul 19, 2013 - 3:16pm TheGoodDoctor
GoldistheFuture
-
South Pasadena, FL

Aurcana

I bought some at $1.50 and then more at $1.15. I have now averaged down to $2.50 a share. I have been long and strong for awhile and I just kept adding all the way down to now owning 5000 shares. It is either going to pay off huge or it was the worst idea ever. lol I have been playing with NUGT. Buying it at support levels and then selling it at resistance. I just sold it today as we are having a hard time breaking $1300 and I will buy it back if we break $1308. Then I will sell it at $1345 and buy it back if we break $1350. I am finally starting to make back some of the money I got crushed with from January through July with this strategy. I am probably the only person left who just keeps adding money to my account and adding to my losing positions. I am a stubborn stupid bastard who is beginning to think I am masochist. I now own lots of shares of Aurcana, Pretium, Allied Nevada, Alexco, Lake Shore, and Sandstorm. I sold almost all of my shares of American Bonanza after their last dilution and took a huge loss so I could add to these stronger plays.

Stupid is, is what stupid does...
Sun, Aug 18, 2013 - 11:19am
lakedweller2
-
AL

Aurcana

Bought several times over a couple of years. Got their announcement about an 8 to 1 reverse split prior to the annual meeting and wrote the company and placed on other sites that if they engaged in a reverse split during a period of naked shorting and no Government regulation they would be destroying the small investor. They cared less and did the split anyway. It came out with a share price of around $8 or so and quickly got beat down to almost the price of a share before the reverse.

They knowingly destroyed the little guy so beware. The company appeared to have potential, but for who? Not investor friendly.

randomness