The Best Death Of The Dollar Video

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Wed, Jul 13, 2011 - 6:34pm
lilbromarky1

The Best Death Of The Dollar Video

I personally am partial to this one. I know there are many other quality dollar dead videos out there. Author of my selection is Sam Mathid written July 7, 2008 from some website called "24 hour gold". Even with that obvious bias out in the open, I find it to be pretty accurate as it brings a lot of important concepts to the table. Enjoy.

Death of the Dollar - must read!
Edited by: lilbromarky1 on Nov 8, 2014 - 5:06am
Wed, Jul 13, 2011 - 8:39pm
thecoloredsky
-
NC

meh

At 5:30 sounds like someone is cooking in the kitchen. The message might be correct, but its a horrible presentation. Is the video author part of anon or something? Probably be better if the person just read from a script in a normal voice.

Wed, Jul 13, 2011 - 8:56pm (Reply to #2)
lilbromarky1

thecoloredsky wrote: At 5:30

thecoloredsky wrote:

At 5:30 sounds like someone is cooking in the kitchen. The message might be correct, but its a horrible presentation. Is the video author part of anon or something? Probably be better if the person just read from a script in a normal voice.

To be honest the auto-reading doesnt bother me at all. Did you listen all the way through? What portions do you agree and disagree with?

Like my ideas? Check our blog at: https://backtobasicseconomics.blogspot.com/
Wed, Jul 13, 2011 - 9:09pm (Reply to #3)
thecoloredsky
-
NC

No disagreement

lilbromarky1 wrote:
thecoloredsky wrote:

To be honest the auto-reading doesnt bother me at all. Did you listen all the way through? What portions do you agree and disagree with?

I agree with the message, but like I said the presentation is rough. You ever see those anon hacker videos? Reminds me of them. Don't get me wrong, we're all on the same side but I just feel there are better ways to bring points across. Thanks for the video -- haven't seen it yet.

Fri, Jul 15, 2011 - 11:43pm
Klingon
-
Tampa, FL

Stansberry video

Notice: If you do not see your new comment immediately, do not be alarmed. We are currently refreshing new comments approximately every 2 minutes to better manage performance while working on other issues. Thank you for your patience.