Obama Called Us Stupid??

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Tue, Jul 12, 2011 - 7:15pm
SE

Obama Called Us Stupid??

I hear that Obama called us not sophisticated enough to understand the debate on the debt ceiling.

I sent this to two family members:

-------------------------

Ladies...

It seems I started to have some difficulties yesterday after about 11 AM... I don't know... My IQ started to drop unexpectedly. I'm not understanding things like I used to... I seem to be losing my level of sophistication and ability to understand debates. Now, I seem unable to decide if I want to recall the Congressional bastards that got us into this mess or just hang onto every word and believe that change will come. Never mind decide if I want bananas or oranges for lunch. HELP ME before I start believing that God invented the Remington rifle so that he could kill the dinosaurs and the homosekshuals.

My diaper size is a small, just in case I forget.

Love,

------------------------

Snicker!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by: SE on Nov 8, 2014 - 5:05am
Tue, Jul 12, 2011 - 7:32pm
UGrev
-
NY

Don't worry. Obama is on a

Don't worry. Obama is on a level of stupid that requires a password to unlock. Fortunately, only the stupid people know the password and it certainly isn't "iddqd". lol.

Wed, Jul 13, 2011 - 8:25am
bobby
-
Parkersburg, WV

the password is

ID 10 T

that's me! is this a great country or what?!

Wed, Jul 13, 2011 - 9:13am
Violent Rhetoric
-
Memphis, TN

Collectively as a voting

Collectively as a voting nation we are stupid. We keep electing people that pile up debt and regulation.

Throughout history, poverty is the normal condition of man. Advances which permit this norm to be exceeded — here and there, now and then — are the work of an extremely small minority, frequently despised, often condemned, and almost always opposed by all right-thinking people. Whenever this tiny minority is kept from creating, or (as sometimes happens) is driven out of a society, the people then slip back into abject poverty. This is known as “bad luck.” ~ Robert Heinlein