Sprott with 40 million shares should now be our largest pumper

https://www.kereport.com/2011/10/22/week-silver-summit/

2400 tpd at Shafter come January 2012.

Plant commissioning in March.

Over 400,000 oz AG per month

5.5 MILLION oz Ag/year

6.5-7 Million oz Ag Eq/year

Surpassing most of our peers.

1.5 million dollars per month cash flow now.

$10 million cashflow per month with both mines in operation.

AUN is now fully self funded.

Sat, Oct 22, 2011 - 1:44pm mgb
TheGoodDoctor
-
WI

Ok so they settled about the

Ok so they settled about the loan then? You are talking Aurcana here?

“Gold is the money of kings; silver is the money of gentlemen; barter is the money of peasants; but debt is the money of slaves.” Norm Franz
Sat, Oct 22, 2011 - 6:00pm
mgb
-
Gulf Islands,
Canada

You mean Sprott?

Good Dr.,

If you are referring to Sprott then please go to the AUN site where Stoxxman gives an eyewitness account of the proceedings.A ruling is now expected as the case has been heard.

Sat, Oct 22, 2011 - 6:22pm
Stoxxman
-
Vancouver,
Canada

Sprott involved in EVERYTHING

A list of Sprott investments would read like the Guetenberg bible and as far as following Sprott recommendations goes ... that is a 1000% certain recipe to lose money. No doubt.

I've been around many moons and seen MANY, MANY Sprott deals crash and burn ... In fact the list of flameouts is probably more "doable" than the list of those with the Sprott name still on the books.

The Aurcana matter points out Sprott's lack of ethics clearly. A COMPLETELY onerous deal attempted to be jammed down a public company's throat, and when that didn't work like usual the boyz start litigation that in my opinion is hopeless. (Decision on that is November 4, 2011)

https://pennystockjournal.blogspot.com/search/label/Aurcana%20Corporation

(And the day Sprott starts pumping AUN is the day a body should have a sell ticket ready because there's gonna be plenty of competition)

Sat, Oct 22, 2011 - 6:43pm
mgb
-
Gulf Islands,
Canada

Thanks Stoxxman

Sprott owns 40.2 million shares of AUN.

As Lenic just stated they will produce 6.5-7 million oz per year with only two shifts (as opposed to three shifts at LN) at Shafter AND the company has continuously and openly reiterated a THIRD acquisition is in the cards.

This junior is a near term mid tier and will be a senior in short order.

Sprott has been the largest negative to this company since Lenic came on as Pres/CEO.

If Sprott just cease and desist AUN will rise to it's proper levels.Nov 4th is their expiration date.

This share has to rise to FR valuation levels without a Sprott pump n dump for me to sell my shares.

Sprott is fairly transparent in what and whom they are if anybody followed this case carefully.

Many thanks to Stoxxman for his work in telling this story as it unfolded.

randomness