Hey Fellow Turdidians...
Solid article i found on HenryMakow.com
"The Central Bank is the primary monopoly on which all our monopoly power depends. The occult power of the Central Bank to create money out of nothing is the fountainhead that fuels our far-flung financial and political empire."
Excerpt from "The Occult Technology of Power," a manual used to instruct an Illuminati heir published in 1974.
1. My Introduction to Your Initiation
2. Professor A. on the Role of Fraud in Nature
3. Professor Q. on Occult Knowledge as the Key to Power
4. Professor M. on the Economics of Central Banking
5. Professor B. on the Functions of the Central Bank in the Mature Finance Capitalist System
6. Professor G. on Social and Business Legislation and Policy
7. Professor D. on the Role of Public Education
8. Professor X. on Prestigious Associations and Secret Societies
9. Professor Y. on Covert Operations and Intelligence
10. My Closing Remarks
11. Afterwords by the Transcriber [Author?]
This is a work of fiction. Like Dan Brown's Da Vinci Code.
If you read carefully this is not actually a manual used to instruct an illumanti heir.
It is a "what if". And just like Dan Brown it will hook a lot of people who believe the author is sharing inside information.
That doesn't mean it isn't a good read. It doesn't mean it isn't a great "what if". It does mean that one should approach it like any other fictional material.
Enjoy! I believe there is a lot of truth in it.