Criminals at the top

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Sat, Jul 2, 2011 - 3:20pm
ltlredwagon
-
CA

Criminals at the top

Sprott recently repeats what many have said for years - the PM markets are manipulated. Yet, in these years of widespread, loud accusations from well-known commentators, the manipulation continues. May I conclude from this that the criminals are at the very top - the very top of CFTC, Congress and the Executive Branch? And that, thus, there is no regulatory or judicial oversight above THEM?

Edited by: ltlredwagon on Nov 8, 2014 - 5:09am
Sat, Jul 2, 2011 - 3:33pm
Jake
-
Joliet

You May Quote Me

ltlredwagon wrote:

May I conclude from this that the criminals are at the very top - the very top of CFTC, Congress and the Executive Branch? And that, thus, there is no regulatory or judicial oversight above THEM?

YES.

Your Silver--I Want to Buy it! Sell Me Your Silver!
Sat, Jul 2, 2011 - 7:17pm
Warren Peace
-
Silver City, AZ

ltlredwagon wrote:Sprott

ltlredwagon wrote:
Sprott recently repeats what many have said for years - the PM markets are manipulated. Yet, in these years of widespread, loud accusations from well-known commentators, the manipulation continues. May I conclude from this that the criminals are at the very top - the very top of CFTC, Congress and the Executive Branch? And that, thus, there is no regulatory or judicial oversight above THEM?

Using reasoned logic to come to conclusions using the methods of deduction, induction, and the competition of competing theories........

Yes, Yes, and YES!

Spock: Once you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.

Sun, Jul 3, 2011 - 10:58pm
Jasper Puddlemaker
-
OR

Yes...

Yes. And here is a cinematic depiction of them at work:

Squeal Like a Pig
randomness