Countdown to final scene of Fight Club approaching T-4 weeks? -- additional reasons to step up preps

63 posts / 0 new
Last post
Mon, Aug 15, 2011 - 7:02pm
Eternal Student

Told ya so

I'll brag. I read through CPL's BS and called it for the fraud that it was. It's a pity though, the guy could be a halfway decent science fiction writer, rather than waste his time trolling for fools on the Internet.

In any case, he's full of crap, doesn't know what he's talking about, but makes his complete ignorance look good to people who aren't subject matter experts.

And anyone paying any attention to this idiot in the future is simply a weak minded, gullible fool.

Fri, Aug 19, 2011 - 11:45pm
TheGoodDoctor
-
WI

CPL is

CPL is back

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/pain-trade

Search for CPL in the thread. There are more posts in other threads. But this one seems to be the most important one. I'll let you decide if you want to post the others.

From CPL:

Yup, I'm seeing that as well. BUT, there is something else I'm noticing. Oil, Gold and Silver, the physical aspects of it in terms of real price have completely decoupled from the paper trade. As in the paper value of a barrel of oil is 90 bucks, the real value in terms of a gas pump is roughly 300-400% more.

IOW no one is buying that the physical materials are on the market price point. Same thing for food as well. Sprinkle in the collapsing USD, the pointless Ruble, the wonky Yuan, Junked Euro and we are in a position to start calling Oil, Gold and Silver currencies.

What everyone is currently looking at is the complete vapourization of central tax collection and central planning with the ivory tower paper vs street level understanding. Economists have made the mistake since the 50's that they control the actions of trade, in reality economists are only here to record, document and unveil trends. Sort of like a farmer saying they have control over how corn is going to grow, while physical starting conditions can be met to allow a crop to flourish, there are 1000's of other aspects that are required to make a crop useable.

I hope everyone is out of their trades and flipped as much as their capital to physical metals and has their house in order in terms of preperation. As much as the world would love a doorstop to this collapse there are no longer any options left, even with a revision of currency valuation (like the Peruivian Sol), at the end of the day, when poor resource management, uncontrolled human population growth and just awful central planning happens. The only other option left is to wait for the financial firestorm to end.

“Gold is the money of kings; silver is the money of gentlemen; barter is the money of peasants; but debt is the money of slaves.” Norm Franz