Countdown to final scene of Fight Club approaching T-4 weeks? -- additional reasons to step up preps

63 posts / 0 new
Last post
Sat, Jul 30, 2011 - 12:26am
reefman

Finding someone's IP is very

Finding someone's IP is very easy on a public forum. I did it once a long time ago on a different forum that may or may not exist any more when I got dared to do it and got kicked off the forum for it, so I won't do that again. The trick is to force you to TOUCH my server - and if you won't then psyops are used and you will do it. And my server is not even in the same country. I did it to three people to prove I could. Amazing....

For me it is more of a fascination thing. I wrote my first hack when I was in 10th grade in the 80's. I could get into all the students accounts at my school. LOL! Not that there was anything important there, just files... but yeah, it's real. I just sort of shrug it off like I am the double-jointed guy in your class that can do amazing things... kind of cool but useless.

I pay taxes to a PRIVATE FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION called a "city/municipality".
Sat, Jul 30, 2011 - 1:19am
UGrev
-
NY

Lucid dreaming.. great stuff.

Lucid dreaming.. great stuff. I've had them since I was 7 or 8. Brought on by personal trauma is all I can think that caused them to start happening. Had them 3-4 times a week until I was 30.. then stress hit me and I lost it. I'm getting them back now since I have a new job. Can't tell you how many times they've saved my bacon..

Sat, Jul 30, 2011 - 4:51pm
Tyler
-
San Francisco, CA

UGrev

Lucid dreams are pretty amazing. I haven't had as many over the past month or so, but they're an incredible road to knowledge - really a different world.

Sat, Jul 30, 2011 - 11:44pm
TheGoodDoctor
-
WI

CPL's

“Gold is the money of kings; silver is the money of gentlemen; barter is the money of peasants; but debt is the money of slaves.” Norm Franz
Sun, Jul 31, 2011 - 12:27am TheGoodDoctor
reefman

Interesting that CPL is a TCK.

Interesting that CPL is a TCK. So am I.

I wonder what country he grew up in.

Sun, Jul 31, 2011 - 12:59am TheGoodDoctor
I Am The Unknown Comic
-
Nunya, Dambidnez
XX

lnk

Good Doctor, thanks for that link. I was wondering what had happened to him and was imagining that he had found refuge from the storm in some very remote place with no internet connection.

I am ashamed to admit that I obviously do not know enough to know what it is exactly he is saying, but it sure does concern me. Worse yet, I don't even know enough to know what questions to ask.

I had considered making trip out of town this weekend and going camping, but the heat is horrible and I'm not even sure if it is this weekend that things are supposed to go bad.

Can anybody translate his comments into something us simpletons can understand....in terms of days or dates? Basically I just want to know when I should go on a camping trip and get the heck out of Dodge....

Good luck trading to all, and remember that my thoughts are worth exactly what you paid for them. Trade on your own.
Sun, Jul 31, 2011 - 2:31pm
Jendrzejczyk

CPL

It's old and I haven't tried it, but his e-mail address can be found by googling "spankyTclown". Nothing too interesting pops up. Just a bunch of chat/forum comments on fairly random topics. Mostly from 2006 to 2010. One of his blogs https://x3etfhell.blogspot.com/

His user profile at yahoo boards

https://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=kG1sZBoAAACleUMdxNk-Dp...

He gave the information away to find him in his zh posts so ........ there it is.

Sun, Jul 31, 2011 - 5:21pm
Aronnax
-
Tuvalu

@reefman

Well, even though I did have to do some googling, it seems I would be one too. But what makes you think CPL is TCK? Canada/US does not seem like that great a cultural divide to bridge...

@Jendrzejczyk -- I am pretty sure he just went and posted his full name on the ZH post linked in the OP straight out -- https://www.zerohedge.com/article/paul-ryan-responds-gang-six-bipartisan...

Sun, Jul 31, 2011 - 5:22pm Aronnax
TheGoodDoctor
-
WI

Ok what is a TCK?

Ok what is a TCK?

“Gold is the money of kings; silver is the money of gentlemen; barter is the money of peasants; but debt is the money of slaves.” Norm Franz
Sun, Jul 31, 2011 - 5:26pm
Aronnax
-
Tuvalu

Lazy, Doc, lazy...

Sun, Jul 31, 2011 - 5:34pm Aronnax
TheGoodDoctor
-
WI

Hey, c'mon. There are so many

Hey, c'mon. There are so many acronyms out there. Sheesh.

Sun, Jul 31, 2011 - 11:26pm Aronnax
reefman

RSP: Good job

RSP: Good job researching!

CPL:

actually Scott kill everything around you and show the world what a dip brat is made of. They were only helping too much. We are third culture kids. Get your ass back to base play time with Mormons is over.

There we go. Come on home to the invisible.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/turkeys-entire-armed-forces-resign-en-masse#comment-1507338

My personal situation is closer to Jason Bourne - multiple passports, lived in several continents, born half way around the world, boarding school 2000 miles away from my parents etc. They even have psyop TCK acclimation programs for TCK's returning to their "home country" where ever that may be. I kid you not!

TCK's can be arrogant, thinking they have a "one-up" on the base, uncultured, home country. They can be bitter too. One of my friends hasn't talked to his parents in 20 years because they sent him to boarding school. Others have moved around and do mission work, or start businesses in other continents, etc. Most TCK's I know have a streak of arrogance though - but perhaps deservedly because of all they have gone through during their growing up years. There is no sense of "home" - no loyalty to any nation state. Many, including myself, never even learned the words to the national anthem of their passport country(s) - because "who cares?!". I wonder if CPL is a TCK military brat.

How would you like to be a muslim Turk-German born in Germany in the 90's learning German and French? Or a white Serb-Brit attending public school in Camden, New Jersey because your parents work for Campbells Soup? Can you say resentment? (fictitious examples)

All that to say, from my perspective CPL seems not so credible. He's likely just taking people for a ride - with a hint of truth.

Mon, Aug 1, 2011 - 8:26pm
TheGoodDoctor
-
WI

So, anyone have a clue what

So, anyone have a clue what is next? Did he give 4 weeks as a timeline for sure?

Mon, Aug 1, 2011 - 10:42pm
reefman

Re: Denver Airport and GOLD and SILVER

Tyler,

Did catch the bit about gold and silver? Fast forward to 1:36...

Denver Airport Conspiracy Theory: A Documentary (part 2)

Mon, Aug 1, 2011 - 10:56pm reefman
Rico

That documentary is

That documentary is completely demented. The narrator sounds like the night supervisor at a hospital for the criminally insane...

Utter crap!

Tue, Aug 2, 2011 - 8:15am
Aronnax
-
Tuvalu

7/31 drop dead date

Well, that apparently has come and gone with nary an effect.

@Doc -- CPL talked quite a bit about 2 main things around 7/31-- a) the due date of a bunch of Anon/Lulz projects, and b) the date trigger in COBOL programming patches for the Y2K 'bug' being solved in many cases only through 7/31/2011 b/c the programmers assumed that a decade to migrate systems to new hardware would be plenty of time.

Course I might have just missed all the downed planes, MSM (esp. in the US) tends to downplay things, like the massive ammunitions dump explosion in Cyprus (which involved 100 containers of Iranian arms being blown up, killing the army commander and crippling the main power station on the island -- due to 'brush fires' ;-) ), or the pipelines being blown up between Iran and various destinations west and north (Turkey/Syria). Or the entire army brass of Turkey resigning. But chances are, whatever his knowledge/skills, CPL may have overstepped the bounds between fact, conjecture and wishful thinking -- or rather the line may have moved on him.

Or the projects he talks about were simply delayed due to technical/operational reasons.

In any case, seems like things are unchanged --> going to hell in a handbasket. If global 'nukular' armageddon is upon us, not much more one can do than what we already are (or should be) doing. Ditto with catastrophic breakdown of sophisticated computer systems in charge of critical infrastructure.

Tue, Aug 2, 2011 - 11:19am Aronnax
TheGoodDoctor
-
WI

Well it seems he still posts

Well it seems he still posts at ZH once in awhile. Perhaps he will let us know the status?

Wed, Aug 10, 2011 - 8:40pm
wrs
-
Austin, TX

Hong Kong Exchange shut down

Wed, Aug 10, 2011 - 9:12pm
Gramp
-
New England

Would not have caught my eye

Would not have caught my eye had not read about the "Anon." group here...

But I read last week in some MSM news, Yahoo maybe? That Anon. had hacked many local law enforcement data bases around the U.S. A google search may reveal more. Not sure . Don't even want to mention the group... to "Cloak and Dagger" for me.

~ Even a dead Fish can go with the flow ~
Wed, Aug 10, 2011 - 9:23pm Gramp
maravich44

@ Gramp.

The article that you mentioned on that group that you did not mention(Anon) was on Drudge Report.

randomness