Removed comment

Removed comment.

Tue, Jul 5, 2011 - 12:50am
Eric_2
-
Undisclosed, CA

Hi Ruffian, There is not much

Hi Ruffian,

There is not much I can add to the excellent links already provided. But I am in the same boat as you, many of this financial stuff is pretty esoteric and hard to understand. I have also heard Danial Hannen on various talk radio programs, and he really is great. (If you want to hear another British politician who also want to take down the EU, check out this link:

https://kingworldnews.com/kingworldnews/Broadcast/Entries/2011/6/18_MEP_Nigel_Farage.html

There was also a link on Zerohedge a few months back that referred to a library of free finance & investment books that can be downloaded. Most of these are pretty esoteric, but there are a few simple and easy documents in the mix, so you may want to scroll through that for something that interests you and is helpful.

https://www.traders-library.com/

Just remember, at the end of the day economics is very simple. It is just people buying, selling and interacting with each other. The banksters and politicians play games and make things far more complicated than they need to be to suit their own ends and rip off the public. People like Danial Hannen, King World News, TF and others are pretty good at cutting through the complex BS and explaining the simple facts so that regular folks can understand.

Good luck!

Wed, Jul 6, 2011 - 5:10pm
Teach
-
Calgary, AB
Canada

Humbled and grateful.

Just reading these posts really hit me emotionally. I am impressed and touched by the honesty and generosity I find here. Well done, Turd. The same to all the posters here. Ruffian, I've taught kids with learning disabilities for 20 plus years, and I can tell you that learning disabilities have little to do with intelligence. In your case the latter is far more prevalent than the former. (If playing musical instruments was the way we learned in school, I'd still be in grade one and not for lack of trying.) Thanks to all for reminding me that where there are people like those here, there is always hope..and maybe even some optimism.

Sat, Jul 9, 2011 - 4:10am Teach
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Sat, Jul 9, 2011 - 1:10pm Anonymous
ScottJ
-
Chicago, IL

Ruffian wrote:Teach and

Ruffian wrote:

Teach and whoever I might have forgot.

Thanks so much. I too, can't tell you how touched I was. At the best, I was expecting to be ignored. Instead, I got generosity and encouragement.

To me that really is priceless.

You are the one teaching yourself. Sure there are a lot of good perspectives helping lead to new perspectives, but don't beat yourself up... the fact that you are looking for yourself is a HUGE step ahead of where most people ever get. In fact, if you keep the mindset of a beginner at all times (never be to sure of anything and look at things with an open mind), you may find more out about yourself than you would ever imagine....

Anthony de Mello - Awareness pt. 2 will i be of help to you?

You have created the opportunity for yourself to become in touch with reality. You are in power of your mind and soul.

Take everything in moderation, including moderation~
Wed, Jul 20, 2011 - 1:30pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Wed, Jul 20, 2011 - 1:48pm ScottJ
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

randomness