Time to buy a tractor for some rural property we just closed on. I have several PCGS graded gold buffalos I am selling. These are 2009 PR-70 first strike coins with the buffalo label. A copy of my original Apmex receipt will be included with a few personal identifier details blacked out. Pricing is $2250 each, insured shipping included.
A few rules of the road -
1. I don’t do electronic payments unless it is a wire transfer. I can accept personal and cashiers checks drawn on a major bank. Checks must clear before shipment.
2. Will only ship to US addresses.
3. Money back guarantee if you are not satisfied. I have a few basic rules on that but we can discuss via email or phone call.
4. Receipt will be provided with the specific PCGS ID number of the coin(s) you have purchased noted.
5. I am not a dealer so I do not charge sales tax. That is between you and the state you live in.
As for references it has been a long time since I’ve sold anything on TFMR but if you search back through my posts you’ll see a couple of successful sales including a graded gold libertad.
Send me an IM if interested. Thanks!