Not that I've run across any articles (and not that "publishing" makes an idea any more worthwhile) ... though I'd be interested to read them if anyone has . . .
but it dawned on me the other day that:
- my student loans are held by SallieMae aka BigGov, and that
- in conjunction with that shitshow (College Bubble, etc.) youth unemployment is at unbelievably high levels, and that
- the Gov't could just "call the loan due", and
- put the co-signors (parents) in FEMA camps, and
- "draft" the debtors into military service.
Et voila. Batshit crazy? Likelihood of this happening? I put it at 20%; the same likelihood of there being no 2012 election due to martial law and confiscation of PMs, firearms, and food supplies for "the general Welfare".