Best Gold and Silver sellers (large order)

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Mon, Jun 27, 2011 - 3:53pm
Black Isle
-
Brentwood, TN

Best Gold and Silver sellers (large order)

was going to use Tulving from several positive comments on this board....called and got wiring info and then called to place order only to find out their spot price was about $0.50 + higher than my streaming quote...when i pushed them for an answer they got a little testy and said..." listen we have one owner and what he says go". when i tried to qualify the source of their spot price i dint get much other than "if you change your mind call us back"

i was attempting to spend in the $150-$200k range.... does anyone have a better source ?

was it my breath ?

Edited by: Black Isle on Nov 8, 2014 - 5:13am
Mon, Jun 27, 2011 - 10:44pm
EdMoylan

Call Gainesville and Apmex

Call Gainesville and Apmex for quotes.

I was in the Gainesville store abut 4 days ago and and older couple walked out (actually, they had a rolling wire rack cart) with 4 monster boxes of silver and a large plastic bag with a bunch on 100 oz silver bars in it. For a large enough order, I get the impression that they will deal.

Sat, Jul 2, 2011 - 3:19am
So It Goes

Tulving

Gotta defend Tulving.

I have ordered numerous times - best prices period.

My advice - 1. Know what you want - and just order it - don't expect chit chat.

2. The price they quote is on their website - they use coininfo.com now - not kitco. It is real time. Their price is the "Offer" price for both buying and selling. I have not experienced a discrepancy.

3. Try them again - remember - in the end you need them more than they need you. They have the physical you want and it is at the best price.

Smile when your order arrives :-)

Wed, Jul 13, 2011 - 8:56pm (Reply to #3)
Black Isle
-
Brentwood, TN

Need to apologize and post

Need to apologize and post retraction...i was looking at SLV price while on the phone and not spot price...since my call they have started posting spot prices at top of page ( don't think they did that before)

in any event ordered from them Friday just got initial shipment. Hannes, apologies...carry on.

randomness