SilverCrest Metals- Las Chispas is a Gold Mine

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Mon, Nov 16, 2020 - 7:18pm
silverseeker

SilverCrest Metals- Las Chispas is a Gold Mine

SilverCrest continues to hit mind bending intercepts within the densely nested network of vein structures.

Record breaking drill results

If you convert hole BV-20-201 into Au Eq grams/ton; you get 814 grams/ton over 2.4 meters; which is over 26 ounces per ton Gold equivalent... If this were a maiden hole, there would be no context; but taken along with the hundreds of holes they are punching into this extensive vein system; the grade, consistency and extent of this resource is turning into a multi decade bonanza deposit.

killing the banker Ponzi one ounce at a time

Mon, Nov 23, 2020 - 9:51am
DogoMaster

Allocation

Silver seeker,

if you had to rate the attractiveness today of the various companies you update this board on , how would you allocate an investment today % wise. Silvercrest, Karora , First Magestic etc.

Thank you also for the many excellent posts.

Wed, Nov 25, 2020 - 2:27pm DogoMaster
silverseeker

Good question DogoMaster

I am not an investment advisor, please dyodd; the market is not rewarding fair valuations on many of the best stocks; and as a sector, they may languish for longer than you are patient. My personal view is that sector rotation alone will eventually lift the best names in this sector several multiples current valuations... but I cannot predict when.

That out of the way; each investor's allocation spread can be very different... are you retired or young with rising income? I'm about a decade from retirement, have no debts to worry about; so my personal allocation is relatively low speculation; into about a dozen names on average... I have been adding shares of Silvercrest, AG, and Karora over the last few weeks; and if I were buying more today; Nov 25th; my allocation suggestion would be 40% Karora, 30% AG, and 30% SILV. MAG and Sibanye-Stillwater(SBSW) are great swing trading vehicles, as they are often above/below fair value, and range widely on a weekly basis with low risk.

If you don't already hold several other names, or if you are willing to speculate more on the exploration side... there are quite a range of opportunities in the sector; some of which have HIGH share floats... so be careful and selective.

Just the tip of the iceberg above... many professional traders lurk on TFMR; so take your time and dig deep!

killing the banker Ponzi one ounce at a time

randomness