Election Aftermath

149 posts / 0 new
Last post
Sat, Jan 9, 2021 - 10:07pm mrcic
silverseeker

Tick tock goes the clock

Looks like we are not alone in observing the smoldering heap of puzzle pieces; a composite shattered image of an American Dystopian Nightmare. The race is on; whom will seize the narrative and which version of truth will exit the fog? Centuries pass when nothing happens; then moments pass when centuries happen.

A grain of sand in the gearbox of tyranny

Sun, Jan 10, 2021 - 8:09am
Jager06

Done

On January 21st, this nation and anyone who supported the Constitution is done. There will be a facsimile of operations out the normal government offices, don't get me wrong.

breathless reporters looking to get the scoop on how victims of the newly discovered 88th gender will be allowed reparations from those evil white cis Notmies who oppressed them for all of recorded history. Especially how "elected" officials plan to save the newly minted victims from being offended and subjected to the horrors of their oppressors being allowed to confront their accusers.

The Republic has fallen.

Thu, Jan 14, 2021 - 2:26am
SteveW
-
BC
Canada

Scenarios

Trump cannot fail to act, perhaps at the 11th hour, or both his family and himself will be totally destroyed.

The only event I see that precludes this outcome is a prior military coup and martial law for however long it takes.

“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.” ― Albert Camus

Thu, Jan 14, 2021 - 10:34am SteveW
matt_

Not happening

The most bizarre thing about this election saga is the continual expectation that something is going to happen to allow Trump another term in office. First it was Rudy and Jena lawsuits. Then it was Sidney Powell and the Kraken. We heard about a military raid seizing servers in Frankfurt. Next it was the state of Texas lawsuit. Then it was Mike Pence taking action January 6. Next we heard about some company in Italy manipulating election results in US states. Most recently, that Trump will invoke the Insurrection Act.

There has been so much bullshit for so long that I can't take it anymore. It is always a major bombshell is just around the corner. Just wait. It is all part of the plan. There is 100% chance that Trump is our president for the next 4 years. None of it has been true, and none of it is true.

I am deeply concerned about election integrity, as I have been for a long time. I think there is a very good chance that the 2020 election was fraudulent. There are fraudulent elections all over the world, so it would be naive to think they don't happen in the US. The thing about fraudulent elections is that they benefit the power structure, which is usually the incumbent dictator staying in power. Just the fact that fraud was carried out against Trump shows that he has no power to stop it. There are 75 million people who wanted him to be president for the next 4 years, but those 75 million people don't control the power structure.

If you observe what is happening, and not what might happen, it is pretty clear. No federal court will allow facts to be argued in any court related to election fraud. There has been no federal justice department investigation or prosecution of election fraud. Trump and his supporters have been purged from electronic communication platforms, banking systems, and hotels around DC. The justice department is aggressively pursuing people who attended the protest on January 6. Many of those people are facing federal charges, and have lost jobs and bank accounts. There is an absurdly large military presence in DC right now. All of what is happening points to a power structure that is aligned to enforce the election results, not matter if they are fraudulent or not. That is the reality we are living in.

Thu, Jan 14, 2021 - 3:22pm
SteveW
-
BC
Canada

Why did he run?

Matt, that was a thorough and thoughtful description of how your President has been totally shut out by the establishment.

I would appreciate hearing an equally thoughtful review of why he ran in the first place and why he subjected his family to such risk of total destruction?

So does he really have a death wish or is there more we do not see?

Bobby Kennedy's 'Ripple of Hope' Speech

“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.” ― Albert Camus

Thu, Jan 14, 2021 - 5:43pm SteveW
matt_

Who knows?

I don't know the answer. Trump seems to have a genuine concern for the country. He also seems to have a huge ego and has always been a self-promoter. He definitely read the political environment correctly. He has the support of a lot of people who have been ignored and mistreated by the federal government. He maintained the huge populist following, but he really didn't follow through on what he promised. The troops weren't sent back home, Clinton was not investigated for her crimes, and Mexico didn't pay for the wall. He hired the worst types of people, like Bolton.

He was either naive about the depth of federal government corruption, or else he has been shrewdly trying to play both sides. My guess is the latter.

Thu, Jan 14, 2021 - 9:58pm
silverseeker

20k troops are in the Capitol and in Capitols

Around the country. All those guns can be just as swiftly turned towards the traitors within. Some people are very sure of this and say that last week was a necessity to show that the military and Trump exhausted every legal avenue to get the election audited; and the traitors have now committed high treason and are exposing their seditious agenda. This is global in scope; and Zach Voorhees mentions Taiwan, semiconductors and the State Dept full diplomatic recognition as clues that war is raging as we speak.

All very exhausting, on top of everything you summarized matt_ and yet plausible, brilliant, and simultaneously remote with a week to spare.

sgtreport.com, x22report.com, Mike Peizniak, etc. etc.

We did our part to bust their algorithms and force their open steal; pray those whom swore and oath will echo back and ask us to assist with civilian order if the Insurrection Act is enforced.

Thu, Jan 14, 2021 - 10:12pm SteveW
silverseeker

All for naught?

SteveW;

As of this moment, all appears lost per the rabid msm narrative while simultaneously could not have played more perfectly into the Patriots' hand... Trump will go down in the history books as the most coy; bombastic; pompous actor; whom beguiled his critics and drove his enemies mad via TDS; and they were drawn like moths out of the shadow state and into his flame.

If the Insurrection Act is enforced.

Become member and subscribe to Turd's Vault

Contribute

Donate Shop

Forum Discussion

by silverseeker, Jan 14, 2021 - 10:12pm
by silverseeker, Jan 14, 2021 - 9:58pm
by Green Lantern, Jan 14, 2021 - 9:26pm
by matt_, Jan 14, 2021 - 5:43pm
by SteveW, Jan 14, 2021 - 3:22pm
by matt_, Jan 14, 2021 - 10:34am