107 posts / 0 new
Last post
Tue, Nov 10, 2020 - 12:46am Sovereign
Boswell
-
L.ost A.rea, CA

'official' archive

Thanks for the link.

I found this link back then http://puzo1.blogspot.com/ by Mario Apuzzo, Esq. a New Jersey lawyer who pretty much destroys all arguments trying to get around it.

I guess they don't need to follow the Constitution, just ignore it! ;-/

Saw an article in Anti-USA Today arguing to let anyone run, immigrants, refugees, ANYONE! Sheesh...

Tue, Nov 10, 2020 - 5:33am
cashonly
-
Buffalo, NY

Top DoJ Voter Fraud Investigator Quits

Top DoJ Voter Fraud Investigator Quits After AG William Barr Authorizes Probe

40 Republicans sent letter to Barr asking him what he is doing to insure the integrity of voting and counting process. I have no faith in Barr if you have to ask him to do his job.

Tue, Nov 10, 2020 - 7:12am
cashonly
-
Buffalo, NY

2 thumbs up

(notice the 79 is green? )

Tue, Nov 10, 2020 - 8:13am
AvgAmerican
-
Livingston, MT

Election Fraud caught in Real Time on CNN

Watch in real time as CNN is covering the Pennsylvania vote count that shows 19,958 votes are mysteriously subtracted from the President Trump’s Pennsylvania vote tally – and 19,958 votes are added to Biden’s. Anyone who is not willing to see what is in plain view – election theft – is part of what’s wrong with America. We want a fair and honest election to determine the winner, the other side could care less how they drag Biden across the finish line. Disgraceful and anti-American. War is hell - take no prisoners - the Republic is under assault by globalist demons.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/watch-the-steal-in-real-time-nearly-20000...

I'd rather die on my feet, than live on my knees
Tue, Nov 10, 2020 - 10:16am AvgAmerican
silverseeker

A 2015 article, suggesting starvation

...of the beast. Take out loans, don't repay. Stop paying taxes. Utilize loans and withdraw all savings and Wall St balances to purchase real assets for productive means, PMs, firearms, farming equipment if you have land, etc.

A very precient proposal from 2015: Robert Gore

As he laments, very few are willing to risk a GOTS approach... the allure of fiat is that strong, even if you show people it is proven to collapse, and a fools delusion.

• I think much of what he suggests can be accomplished without overtly breaking the law. GOTS, focus on productivity without debt and minimize taxable fiat income to the greatest extent possible.
  • PM holders are expropriated of wealth via the CFTC futures rigging game, but that would no longer work if worldwide physical demand consistently outstripped exchange inventories and people simply switched up savings from bank paper fiat to ounces.

killing the banker Ponzi one ounce at a time

Tue, Nov 10, 2020 - 12:51pm TF
robobrewer

RE: Ugly path

I take McConnell's comments as a green light for the state legislators in the contested states to reject the election results.

IMO, the only way they don't if if there is clear and absolute proof that there was no election fraud.

Otherwise, I believe the Republican party will be finished and suffer mass exodus and flat out revolt if they approve the election.

Tue, Nov 10, 2020 - 7:52pm
silverseeker

Zerohedge post in comments

The below comment is from 'truth or go home', in comments of:

'Ten Attorneys General Join Supreme Court Case Against Pennsylvania Mail-In Ballot Deadline'

Absolutely - this is not mere election fraud folks. This was a premeditated, coordinated effort to take over the government of the United States of America. And so far, it has been successful.

They took over the media and broadcast against the other side continuously before and after the election. They secretly changed policies against current laws; They sent out massive numbers of illegal ballots; they used software to literally steal votes from the opposite side to theirs; they threw votes out in the trash; they manufactured votes on the spot; they did not allow legal oversight of vote counting; they trained people to cheat the machines in the polling places - and when all that wasn't enough they stopped the counting and boosted hundreds of thousands of additional votes into the system at 4 am in multiple states!

That is the definition of a Coup d'etat. The President of the United States has every right to keep his rightful office and call emergency action to stop the perpetrators of this.

This is not what our country is about. Listen, if Biden had won in a fair election, I would offer congratulations and respect him as our President, but this was anything but.

The above comment summarizes what I believe to have occurred in the 2020 election. If these assertions are not vetted openly in court, and prosecuted to conclusion; regardless of whether the final determination is for Trump or Biden; the USA is finished officially.

Oh, and by the way... where is the investigation into the Biden laptop and corruption charges? Sitting in an FBI safe with Anthony Weiner's laptop and the Clinton private server?

killing the banker Ponzi one ounce at a time

Tue, Nov 10, 2020 - 8:44pm
cashonly
-
Buffalo, NY

USPS whistleblower gets pressured to recant story/ put on leave

USPS whistleblower gets pressured to recant story/ put on leave WITHOUT pay:

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/they-were-grilling-hell-out-me-usps-...

This is surreal that it is happening in America, but it is.

Wed, Nov 11, 2020 - 6:45am
cashonly
-
Buffalo, NY

The infamous algorithm exposed in Michigan by MIT PhD.

Dr. Shiva and associates from MIT analyzes the voting patterns in the contested areas. As the voting surpassed 20% a patterned shift from Trump to Biden begins to appear that looks "TOO PERFECT". Dr. Shiva states it looks as if an "ALGO" is at work. This is seen in many precincts of Michigan.

Time stamped at 30:00, watch 5 minutes or until you have had enough:

Dr.SHIVA LIVE: MIT PhD Analysis of Michigan Votes Reveals Unfortunate Truth of U.S. Voting Systems.
Wed, Nov 11, 2020 - 8:55am cashonly
Stackable
-
Reeds Spring, MO

Dr. Shiva

This is the smoking gun! Unfortunately, establishment Republicans won't touch this because they are complicit!

Wed, Nov 11, 2020 - 9:16am
matt_

Here is my own data analysis

I've been playing around with the election data in the evening during my spare time. What I did was try take a look at how the turnout in a precinct affects the percentage of votes cast for a candidate that were cast in person versus remotely.

For Allegheny county, PA, the reported votes were either binned as absentee or election day. Take a look at this plot:

Each point on the plot comes from a precinct. The x-axis is the total turnout, which is the ratio of all votes cast relative to the total number of registered voters in that precinct. The y-axis is the ratio of votes cast absentee for a candidate relative to the total votes cast for that candidate.

For Miami-Dade, Florida, they put mail in votes in a separate bin. Here is a similar plot in which the percentage of mail in votes cast for each candidate is plotted on the y-axis:

I should emphasize that the data are normalized relative to a total number of votes, meaning that this is not necessarily any trend with precinct size or urban versus rural precincts.

What I speculate is that:

1) Fraudulent ballots are more likely to come from absentee and mail in sources.

2) The total number of registered voters in a precinct puts a cap on the number of fraudulent ballots (if any) that could be added to the count.

3) When a higher percentage of people show up to vote for Trump in person, they are met with a higher percentage of fraudulent votes that neutralize the Trump vote.

I would expect the number of mail in votes for one candidate versus the other to be dependent on precinct size and fraction of democrats versus republicans in each precinct. However, I see no reason why the percentage of remote votes would be dependent on the percentage of total votes cast in each precinct.

Maybe there is some simple explanation for this that doesn't involve fraud. I would like to know what it is.

Wed, Nov 11, 2020 - 12:07pm
matt_

The DHS is against Trump

All those stories about watermarked ballots and a DHS sting operation to detect voter fraud are bunk. The head of cybersecurity has created a fact-checking web site that "debunks" every concern raised by Trump:

https://www.cisa.gov/rumorcontrol

It reads like a taxpayer funded version of Politifact. The head of cybersecurity also has his own twitter account:

https://twitter.com/CISAKrebs

His header picture states "Keep calm and count on". If you read his tweets, they could have been written by a producer at MSNBC. He repeatedly tweets about various concerns of election fraud being utter nonsense.

In my opinion, Trump's legal fight is all smoke. There is no chance anyone will be prosecuted for voter fraud. No chance the election results will be audited. No chance Hunter Biden will be investigated.

Since election fraud can be carried out with impunity, everyone should expect a lot more of it. The Georgia senate runoff elections will probably be awarded to democrats.

The most likely criminal investigation will be Trump himself, who will be fortunate if he is not imprisoned by the swamp creatures.

Sorry to be so negative, but there is little real information out there regarding our "democracy" to be positive about.

Wed, Nov 11, 2020 - 1:04pm
cashonly
-
Buffalo, NY

Tying in to matt_'s post above

It looks like another gov Czar has arrived(singular, pinpoint source of official information - like Fauci). This one combats voting rumors. Welcome to the department of Truth. https://twitter.com/CISAKrebs

Wed, Nov 11, 2020 - 3:13pm cashonly
AvgAmerican
-
Livingston, MT

This is a WAR over our very survival

THEY’RE PLAYING WITH FIRE | Edwin Vieira JD PhD
Wed, Nov 11, 2020 - 4:19pm
matt_

Daniel McAdams explains the US color revolution underway

Russiagate, the Covid hoax, and electiongate led to where we are today. McAdams says what is happening right now is a US color revolution and the most disturbing thing in his lifetime.

How Russiagate Ruined Everything | Daniel McAdams
Wed, Nov 11, 2020 - 4:31pm AvgAmerican
goldcom
-
Union, WA

AvgAmerican good post

This Constitutional Attorney lays out many potential scenarios. The most important to me was Trump and his team need to pullout all stops going after this whole voting fraud thing. Because as this guy says if we don't get going with a swift proper investigation under Constitutional law now extreme civil actions are all that is left.

With that I have to say I was not a witness to any of it but from what I've seen reported there appears to be a lot of evidence. I'm not much of a Trumper actually but more so than a Biden backer. So it's really not about Trump specifically with me that bothers me most it is if the fraud really went down and Trump does not successfully expose what happened the voting fraudsters win just like the whole deal that held Trump in contempt for most of his first 4 years on the Russiagate fiasco. As Vieira explains in the video that Trump and his lawyer team didn't go after those false accusers and even in Flynn's case it was a hollow victory.

From what I've seen the voting system itself is a sieve for tampering with the input points but has a very good way to cover the tracks after the tampering so who knows where this goes?

Now we have Trump who surrounded himself with swamp critters from day one that have been worthless or even worked against him it seems at times to depend on as our savior to uphold the sanctity of voting. We need to see big action and soon!

Jerry G
Wed, Nov 11, 2020 - 5:11pm
AvgAmerican
-
Livingston, MT

Tracking Fraud....

Wed, Nov 11, 2020 - 5:13pm
AvgAmerican
-
Livingston, MT

Bannon's War Room airs live twice a day....on now

Wed, Nov 11, 2020 - 11:51pm
Lemming

Can't Believe This Wasn't Already Posted

First of several astounding election videos, more to follow. https://youtu.be/16s424pCUHA
Wed, Nov 11, 2020 - 11:59pm
Lemming

Things Are Not What They Seem

This is the information you have been wishing for. http://brighteon.com/b7c20a63-9d25-43f1-8679-5785f0e7237e