Welcome to the updated TF Metals Report! We hope you enjoy the new experience.

We've changed payment processors, so any existing renewals will need to be re-subscribed after expiration. You will receive an email when this happens. If you have any questions, send a message through the Contact page.

(Criminal) Gold Price Manipulation

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Mon, Jun 27, 2011 - 12:50am
DefiniteMaybe

(Criminal) Gold Price Manipulation

Hey Turdites!

I was looking through the gold forum for a subject on gold price manipulation and I didn't find any so I thought I would start one.

Anyway, I was checking out the silvergoldsilver blog site to see what SGS was up to and stumbled across this site in one of the comments:

https://www.sharelynx.com/chartstemp/IntradayGCManipulation.php

Someone spent a lot time compiling four years worth of gold price movements in all the major trading markets. If this data is true, this shows clear evidence of gold price manipulation by the EE. Why isn't the SEC or the CFTC all over this? Oh, I forgot, because they are bought and paid for by the TPTB and in bed with the gubmint.

This can be looked at two ways: 1) this is absolutely criminal and the perpatraitors should be behind bars sharing a cell with Bubba, or 2) these present fantastic buying opportunities to keep "staqing the fizz."

With the AG/AU prices being manipulated downward, along with seasonal affects, the next few weeks will present a wonderful buying opportunity in gold and silver. Are you staqing the fizz?

DM

Edited by: DefiniteMaybe on Nov 8, 2014 - 5:31am
Mon, Jun 27, 2011 - 1:44am
Know More

GATA has been trying since 1999

Interesting topic and good charts.

GATA Chairman (at the time) Bill Murphy testifimony before the CFTC, March, 2010, about PM-price manipulation:

Bill Murphy of GATA Speaks to CFTC

GATA Chairman Bill Murphy reveals to CFTC info about whistle blower Andrew Maguire (PM trader working for JPM-Chase in London at the time):

Bill Murphy of GATA Reveals Whistle-Blower in Gold Price Suppression
OTC Sells Gold it does NOT have!
Mon, Jun 27, 2011 - 2:46am
speconomist
-
Spain

A couple of interesting links

A couple of interesting links for you all:

Andrew Maguire interviewed by Eric King: here

and the emails he exchanged with the CFTC here

Mike MALOney hater. Gingers DON'T have souls!

Notice: If you do not see your new comment immediately, do not be alarmed. We are currently refreshing new comments approximately every 2 minutes to better manage performance while working on other issues. Thank you for your patience.

Become a gold member and subscribe to Turd's Vault

Contribute

Donate  Shop

The TFMR Silver Round
Best Price Online, Buy Gold and Silver Today!

Recent Comments

APPs ...
by Mickey, 18 min 26 sec ago
by AKA AuAgforever AIJ, 25 min 7 sec ago
by canary, 27 min 6 sec ago
by Turd Ferguson, 36 min 16 sec ago
by Turd Ferguson, 45 min 21 sec ago
by AGAU, 56 min 48 sec ago
randomness