Abcourt-Canada

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Wed, Sep 9, 2020 - 10:35am
Ahwannaretire

Abcourt-Canada

First of all, thanks to all of you. I struggle at times to understand the acronyms here....especially POSX!! I searched that for longer than I care to divulge.....finally I took in to account the sarcasm tossed around here and got it. I am picking up very helpful knowledge every day on here.

My brother and his kids turned me on to Abcourt because they have been invested for over 10 years. I was cautious until this spring when they got the Sleeping Giant Mill running (just in time for Covid shutdown). At the time the stock was only about .05US. That mill alone has to be worth $20M-$25M to replace. With 300,000,000 shares outstanding at a nickel apiece the math seemed easy, even for me that the company was undervalued....so I jumped in. Anyone else involved with them or have any comments? Ken

Canadian Gold Miner-QC

Wed, Sep 9, 2020 - 12:10pm
DOOGIE
-
Cardiff by the Sea, CA

ABI

I have owned ABI.V Abcourt for many years and tucked it away.

They finally are getting some promotion and folks are taking notice. From what I understand 321.Gold Bob Moriarty (Craigs Favorite :) ) is going to be writing up tjis company soon. That usually helps a stock gain traction. I have recently added to my postion. KD

www.kdblueskymarketing.com

KD
Wed, Sep 9, 2020 - 12:49pm DOOGIE
abundance

do you know what the ticker

is for Abcourt here in US?

Wed, Sep 9, 2020 - 1:52pm
DOOGIE
-
Cardiff by the Sea, CA

ABMBF

ABMBF

KD
Wed, Sep 9, 2020 - 4:52pm DOOGIE
Ahwannaretire

That is good to hear...

Again....I am learning here. ...what does tjis mean....ugh.....never mind, I figured it out. My default is to try to look everything up that I am not familiar with.

I really think they were in the right place at the right time to acquire those properties so cheaply and with no debt. They had a zoom meeting a few weeks ago and everyone involved seemed pleased at how open they were. I do wish they would publish the new drill results at Barvue tho'.

Thanks, Ken

randomness