Blackrock Gold

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Thu, Aug 13, 2020 - 11:10pm
Bobby Plissken

Blackrock Gold

I don't see a thread on Blackrock Gold so here it is. I would welcome anyone's input on this company if they are holding shares. I bought a very small amount of shares at $0.20 per and I already sold my initial investment amount and still up 435% currently. It's a beautiful thing.

I bought the shares because I watched a couple of videos earlier this year from the CEO. I really liked his enthusiasm and what I liked even MORE was the story of the properties history. I suppose I am a bull market virgin in gold/silver so I am unsure of how to proceed. I already cashed out on my initial investment and after that Sprott bought in. I felt like I did the smart thing by pulling out my original capital however I wish I wouldn't have now. cie la vie

the stock stayed strong on $100 gold pullback this week and I am thinking of adding shares, by cutting shares of others (I'm pretty much all in on phys, miners, and cryto) as I look at the daily chart today it looks like $2 a share is coming but I would sure appreciate some input.

btw I am a gold/silver bull run virgin lmao so chime in with your opinions if you have any

Thu, Aug 13, 2020 - 11:31pm
Bobby Plissken

April 2020

I have seen a few interviews of Andrew Pollard and I don't think this is the one that got me to pull the trigger but he seemed to be enthusiastic, choosing good people and also properties.

Blackrock Gold brings on very experienced new Director while completing acquisition
Thu, Aug 13, 2020 - 11:33pm
Bobby Plissken

Victor Vein

"Victor Vein: 24m thick, 50g/t gold eq." Brien Lundin talks to Andrew Pollard, CEO of Blackrock Gold
Thu, Aug 13, 2020 - 11:42pm
Bobby Plissken

so...

much more to delve into and I realize that mining stock investors usually just want ROI and then peel out. I think this company may be worth holding and even buying now. WHY?

fantastic jurisdictions. enthusiastic management hiring proven/experienced co-management, 50 g/t drills, both gold and silver potential, even after the price spike in last month roughly $100 mill US market cap. oh yeah, Eric Sprott bought in too.

interested in opinions if anyone has any (I am low on experience)

Fri, Aug 14, 2020 - 1:32pm
Steve S
-
Southfield, MI

BlackRock Gold hat tip

I had looked at it before and thought good properties but seemed expensive. After listening to presentation you linked, realized its expensive for a very good reason. Bought 1000 shares.

Fri, Aug 14, 2020 - 1:34pm
Steve S
-
Southfield, MI

BlackRock continued

BlackRock has two properties with very high grade drill results. I love high grade because they get built!

Sat, Aug 15, 2020 - 8:26pm
Goldironhands

Blackrock Continued

I bought Blackrock just after Andrew Pollard took over at .06 cents. Andrew is a very energetic first time ceo of a exploration company but comes from a family of mining background. His brother Shaun is a director of another company I own Westhaven gold. Andrew had his own consulting company that connected mining companies with talent acquisition. He decided to take over the reins of blackrock after being a frustrated investor with the old management. In my opinion he has done a fabulous job so far. He brought in the right people including Bill Howard that is very familiar with the silver cloud lease in Nevada. He was the head of exploration of placer dome when they were exploring the lease in the 90's. I think bill is also the reason blackrock was able to consolidate the leases at tonopah from Ely gold royalties. Even though blackrock has had a very good run I would not bet against these guys. I did take some profits but in the .46 cent range. Wish I would of held on a bit longer but I underestimated the market reaction to the tonopah drill results. Looking forward to more drilling results to see where this goes. I'm very interested in the north east silver cloud drilling in September. Very close to Hollister mine.

Sat, Aug 15, 2020 - 10:05pm
Rosedalepaint

Exploration Success

I bought BRC specifically for the silver potential. As Andrew has mentioned, Nevada is known as the "Silver State". Those last few drill holes from Silver Cloud were disappointing but Andrew spun it as defining the dimensions of the deposit if memory serves. If they hit on silver cloud, this stock will rip even higher. I'm just baffled that these leases on west Tonopah were left available for so long with such a successful history. Andrew is a smart young man bringing in such experienced people into the company.

Sun, Aug 16, 2020 - 4:56pm Goldironhands
Bobby Plissken

thank all of you

for posting here, I wasn't sure anyone would. I agree with pretty much all you've said with the exception of Andrew Pollard's family history which I don't disagree with, I simply was unaware. I will try to post any relevant news about Blackrock Gold here if/when I come across it, I hope that you would do the same if you find the time and inclination.

Although I think a property like Tonopah will be mined at some point, and I would like Blackrock Gold to be that company, wouldn't it be a safer bet that they would sell it to a project generator/producer at some point? I am new to mining investing and am trying to sort out the in's and out's of it but would appreciate opinions if anyone cares to throw them in the ring, so to speak.

good luck to all

Contribute

Donate Shop

randomness