Karora Resources Post-Consolidation (RS) shares still pending [OTC]

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Sun, Aug 9, 2020 - 8:38am
Heavyrotation
-
Cape Coral, FL

Karora Resources Post-Consolidation (RS) shares still pending [OTC]

I was wondering if anyone else has not received their post-consolidation shares in Karora Resources.

TD Ameritrade removed the old shares (OTC: KRRGF) on July 31. The new shares (OTC:KRRGD) have not been replaced in my account post-split. My account is down by 100% the value of my original shares in KRRGF, with a 100% paper loss in my account for the former shares.

Anyone else still waiting?

Wed, Aug 12, 2020 - 9:24am
Kipriosj

Heavyrotation wrote:

Heavyrotation wrote:

I was wondering if anyone else has not received their post-consolidation shares in Karora Resources.

TD Ameritrade removed the old shares (OTC: KRRGF) on July 31. The new shares (OTC:KRRGD) have not been replaced in my account post-split. My account is down by 100% the value of my original shares in KRRGF, with a 100% paper loss in my account for the former shares.

Anyone else still waiting?

i am also waiting w/ schwab

Wed, Aug 12, 2020 - 10:06am Kipriosj
Heavyrotation
-
Cape Coral, FL

In the last couple of days

In the last couple of days after this post, I have gotten the same reports from TD, Schwab, and E-Trade.

Wed, Aug 12, 2020 - 10:39am
I'm not Burt Reynolds

KARORA

Etrade as well. But I found the new symbol KRRGD KARORA RESOURCE. And it has dropped from $3.57 ish US from the high down to $2.74 today. A much better entry to get more. I just wish they would finish the change as I always have to call Etrade to get my cost basis corrected.

Wed, Aug 12, 2020 - 11:34am I'm not Burt Reynolds
Heavyrotation
-
Cape Coral, FL

Update: The Shares of KRRGD

Update: The Shares of KRRGD just dropped into my account at TD. Keep your eyes open in your accounts. The share conversion is correct too.

Wed, Aug 12, 2020 - 6:20pm
darkrun

Treasury Metals also just reverse-split

Treasury Metals just reverse-split 1:3 from TSRMF to TSRMD. Luckily I was only locked out for a couple of days for it to be available in my account again. First time I've had a split-related event on an OTC stock, not sure what the common duration is for the transition.

Wed, Aug 12, 2020 - 9:41pm Heavyrotation
I'm not Burt Reynolds

KRRGD

Still waiting here. Good to know they are finally getting dropped into some accounts. Of course, Etrade was bought out by Morgan Stanley, so....... who knows how much longer I will have to wait.

Contribute

Donate Shop