Russia Today (RT)

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Sat, Jun 25, 2011 - 11:13pm
I Got Worms
-
Austin, TX

Russia Today (RT)

Is this a real TV channel or is it just web based? I have AT&T Uverse, but it's not listed. Would love to watch that on the tube, so what's the deal with RT?

Edited by: I Got Worms on Nov 8, 2014 - 5:06am
Sun, Jun 26, 2011 - 12:00am
Sterling
-
ISIS

It's on the actual television

It's on the actual television but there are different bureaus in different countries. They broadcast in several of the larger markets in the U.S. but I don't think they have a national syndication. I see it all the time here in San Diego 

Can I offer you a drink? How about this expensive prostitute?
Sun, Jun 26, 2011 - 8:49am (Reply to #2)
American Oligarch

RT is great

I discovered this channel in the Uk, which you can get on channel 85 on freeview.

This channel makes a refreshing change to the BBC and ITV snoooozz chanels which dish out the same old tired crap.

RT news is more awake to the global events happening and the "Keiser report" is great on Tue and Thu.

Must watch!!

Sun, Jun 26, 2011 - 10:43am
qqq62
-
manchester
UK

Agreed!

yea RT is a good channel! thats where i discovered the Keiser report last year!

learn from yesterday live for today hope for tomorrow
Sun, Jun 26, 2011 - 11:25am
Red Pill

I Got Worms wrote: Is this a

I Got Worms wrote:

Is this a real TV channel or is it just web based? I have AT&T Uverse, but it's not listed. Would love to watch that on the tube, so what's the deal with RT?

definitely on TV too, we have it via satellite, along with the new RTdoc.

but I have to admit with it running all the time it gets a bit samey like all the rest of them I almost prefer just watching the "best of" interviews on the net

I can only show you the door.. Take the Red Pill #Occupy Money

Notice: If you do not see your new comment immediately, do not be alarmed. We are currently refreshing new comments approximately every 2 minutes to better manage performance while working on other issues. Thank you for your patience.

randomness