8 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Thu, Apr 23, 2020 - 4:55pm
4 oz
-
Spokane, WA

'Slpain this one to me?

'splain this one to me?

So, if in my state there is a pot store every 6th corner all over the city --staffed & open for biz, deemed essential --How is it that 35 miles away it's a whole different of these 50 States we have here in the US of A, but there it's illegal??

I ask, because it's confusing to a simple minded guy like me, how oxymoronic that it then by definition would have to be that pot is: "Essentially Illegal" but how much better off for State revenue in the States where the people got to vote on marijuana, right??

Thu, Apr 23, 2020 - 7:41pm
ag1969

4 oz.

I know you are a pretty smart guy, so I am guessing you wanted to be the first in TFMR history to begin a forum with a rhetorical question?

This could turn into a debate about whether it is good for you or bad for you, it could go to the Reagan mantra of you get to vote for a state with your feet and move there if their conditions are more in line with your right to pursue happiness. We could also get in to the cannabinoid receptor system in your body, the ridiculous cost of imprisoning petty pot offenders, drug wars, or the negative impact it has on your energy meridians. We could cover Monsanto's role in the legalization so they can GMO it, and how most medical marijuana has round up.

Suffice it to say, pot should neither be legal or illegal. It is simply not within the governments purview.

Tue, Apr 28, 2020 - 6:28pm
11IMIX
-
Chicago, IL

Blacklight posters

I would go to the pot shop that had the coolest black light posters and Bob Marley CD's.

I miss my old dog.

Tue, Apr 28, 2020 - 8:17pm 11IMIX
ag1969

Lava Lamps

Please don't forget the lava lamps!

LMAO. Oh look, balloons!

Tue, Apr 28, 2020 - 10:19pm
AGXIIK
-
reno, NV

and lots of Cream, Jimi Hendrix , Pink Floyd and Deep Purple

pounding out the background music Now we're talking pot shop. Problem is that back in the day we had all this but no freaking pot. Just Cap't Zig Zag rolling papers, bongs, screens, tie dyed shirts, hippy dresses for the ladies, floppy doper hats and a rack full of R Crumb Head Comics and Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers wisdom

Flakey Foont asks the most existentially Kirkegaardian question of our era

'Hey Mr Natural, what does it all mean?"

'Flakes, it don't mean shit' Said Mr Natural

Or, better yet, Freewheelin' Franklin's most notable quote, equal to the best of Hemingway, Steinbeck or Faulkner's aphorisms

'Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope'

Tralfamadore

AGXIIK

Wed, Apr 29, 2020 - 2:57pm
11IMIX
-
Chicago, IL

"Dime Bag Donny"

Lol....

The good old days. Score some hooch from a guy named "Dime Bag Donny" then head over to the weedless headshop .

I miss my old dog.

Sat, Jun 13, 2020 - 9:46am
GuerrillaCapitalist

Why do We Allow Drug Prohibition

Actually I wonder if pot laws just stop being enforced against consumers and low level suppliers, in more places such as Indianapolis. I also remember gay marriage was not recognized by the state until, one by one laws and attitudes changed.

These are most interesting times.

Mon, Jul 13, 2020 - 4:28pm ag1969
Saxon888

Monsanto/Bayer

We have a winner!

Stacker 100% Awake

randomness