Last post
#1 Sun, Mar 22, 2020 - 12:15am
Drron419

Dr Ron anti viral protocol

‪As a preventative take‬
‪Zinc Glycinate 20 mg per day‬
‪Buffered ascorbate 3000 mg per day‬
‪Quercetin 750 mg per day‬

‪The bioflavonoid quercetin works with zinc to help minimize the viral effect similar to Chloroquine which also transports zinc‬

that is why the two drugs together will reduce the death rate. We will be out of this nightmare 9n a month

Edited by: admin on Mar 24, 2020 - 5:41pm
Wed, Mar 25, 2020 - 8:09am
sierra skier
-
ID

Zinc

Around mid February I felt the tinges of an approaching cold in my throat and started Zicam zinc to try and head it off it it was an approaching cold. The next morning I awoke to the start of two days with heavy congestion and lots of nose blowing and a developing tickling dry type of cough which became a wet cough. I continued the Zicam treatment for a week or better with 4-5 tablets a day under the tongue.

Two days of filling kleenex lead to a gradual reduction in congestion over the next 5 days and the cough finally getting better after a week to 10 days. No fever or other notable symptoms beyond feeling terrible for a while and the congestion never went to my lungs, but lower throat.

I am wondering if I had a mild virus case and just beat it. I am nearly seventy but in excellent shape and rarely get ill. My wife who ran around with wipes started to get something just enough for me to suggest her starting Zicam which she did for a day and her symptoms vanished.

Wed, Mar 25, 2020 - 10:27am sierra skier
ancientmoney
-
Madison, WI

Sierra Skier--I had exact same symptoms, starting...

a week ago today. I increased my dosage of colloidal silver, and vitamin C, to 4 times normal. Today, I still have a bit of throat/nasal drip, and still blowing nose somewhat, but I'm over the hump, I think.

Wed, Mar 25, 2020 - 10:55am
sierra skier
-
ID

ancientmoney

Congrats on your catching your onset early and with quick intervention to possibly prevent what may have been a much more severe illness.

I added elderberry syrup to my daily routine not long before and using apple cider vinegar along with my daily D-3, K-2 and antioxidants, etc.

I'm not sure if it was more than just a start of a severe cold or possibly covid-19, but I'm certainly pleased I kicked it so quickly and my wife didn't come down with it.

Stay safe and keep your immune system strong.

Sat, Mar 28, 2020 - 4:10am
Tiese1988

Thanks for sharing this

Thanks for sharing this medication. I would like to know when to take this medication, under what symptoms should I use it. I was looking for buying research paper and found https://studyclerk.com/buying-research-paper. I had used their services before and really liked them. They also provide writing services and you can visit them if you need some writing assistance.