Welcome to the updated TF Metals Report! We hope you enjoy the new experience.

We've changed payment processors, so any existing renewals will need to be re-subscribed after expiration. You will receive an email when this happens. If you have any questions, send a message through the Contact page.

Welcome!

Tue, Jun 14, 2011 - 4:13pm

I'm glad you've found us. Once again, if you haven't yet watched the introductory video, I encourage you to take the time to do it now:

New Site For TF Metals Report

We've gone to great lengths to get things perfect but, if you notice some typos or if you have suggestions to make the site even better, please contact us through the link in the navigation bar.

Hopefully, the site will run smoothly and the transition from blogspot will be seamless. However, spam and DOS attacks are rather commonplace these days so please try to remain patient if the site encounters any technical difficulties. For example, we've already had someone run an automated program that generated over 250,000 attempts to log/hack into the site while it was under construction. Thankfully, this person wasn't successful but who knows what we'll encounter now that it's live.

Once again, thank you for making this all possible. Let's continue to make this "community" someplace special and unique. Help each other. Treat others the way you wish to be treated. Learn and share.

Now, go explore and have some fun! TF

Eternal Student · Jun 14, 2011 - 10:16pm

This looks very promising.

I especially liked the part in the video when you were talking about Internet Kooks. Said by a guy in a big yellow hat with sunglasses. That was amusing! :)

Jim G Believes · Jun 14, 2011 - 10:19pm

Going to love the new site! Thanks TF for this great site to read , watch and learn.

Be Prepared MainMan · Jun 14, 2011 - 10:19pm

MainMan,

To say that there are no words..... there truly are no words that could alleviate the abrupt loss of your partner and wife. I hope you will continue to reach out to all of us and your other friends so that you know you are not alone!

student for life · Jun 14, 2011 - 10:21pm

Congratulations and best of luck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have been with you since ZH.

Great! No need to use a calculator to post.

Chris · Jun 14, 2011 - 10:25pm

Love the new chart page turd!

GS_PHYS · Jun 14, 2011 - 10:29pm

This should not miss out on ZH hence:-

For First Time Total Comex Silver Drops Below 100 Million Ounces; Physical Deliverable Silver Under 28 Million Oz

Jdawg · Jun 14, 2011 - 10:30pm

Glad to be here

Shiny · Jun 14, 2011 - 10:31pm

Way to go, Turd!!!

Chris · Jun 14, 2011 - 10:32pm

Is it possible to put the copper and oil charts on the side bar as well like on the old site?

Justin · Jun 14, 2011 - 10:35pm

Looking great so far. Congrats on the site launch, Turd!

SilverSmith111 · Jun 14, 2011 - 10:35pm

Congrats Turd!!

Nice site. A clean layout reflects a clear mind.

Thanks for your efforts!!

freeboundary · Jun 14, 2011 - 10:40pm

Congratulation for opening a site which is going to be not only the best PM site but also a base camp for resistance against EE.

ginger · Jun 14, 2011 - 10:43pm

Thank you, TF, for all that you continue to do. I see 4999 reads on this blog entry as I type. Congratulations and I wish you much continued success. Your success means that more and more people will become informed and prepared. I genuinely appreciate your efforts.

Wallyworld · Jun 14, 2011 - 10:45pm

Thanks for your advice and your hard work, Turd. We will all benefit from this site. So much action here already. It seems folks have been lying in the bushes waiting for a chance to pounce. Obviously, this kind of site was needed.

SilverIsKing · Jun 14, 2011 - 10:45pm

Thanks Turd. Fantastic job putting this site together and a kudos to you for delivering on time. Also, a debt of gratitude to you for spending as much time as you do each and every day keeping this place operating at such a high level and now taking it up a huuuuuuuge notch. Also a big thanks to your wife for putting up with this because if she's anything like my wife, it ain't easy being Turd.

· Jun 14, 2011 - 10:46pm

Here's to the future.

Dagny Taggart · Jun 14, 2011 - 10:46pm

This is so cool. What a great format. Thanks for all your time.

bensgone · Jun 14, 2011 - 10:46pm

won't upload my photo,, maybe i will try later,, haha

chinaussiedoll · Jun 14, 2011 - 10:47pm

Having been blocked out due to computer security stuff it's great to once again be able to post. Have loved reading comments by all - even if you are all just waking up when I go to bed.

Thanks especially to Chin Music who's information on The China Study and other dietary advice has probably saved my life.

Thanks to Ginger who also inspired my organic vegetable tubs and worm farm in the middle of the most densely populated city on the planet.

Eric - ditto "Gold Love"...

But most of all a thank you to TURD who is the protector of so many families out there ... I have not finished preparing but I am on my way thanks to you!!!

bensgone · Jun 14, 2011 - 10:47pm

Yes,, this is absolutely awesome. What a great playground for all of us Turdites.

gkahn · Jun 14, 2011 - 10:48pm

Turd - What a great site! Thanks so much.

Will Wong · Jun 14, 2011 - 10:53pm

Congratulations on your new site. Been lurking for a while and defending you stoutly on Kitco. Just feel that on this historic day, I got to register to be a member.

Clubfoolish · Jun 14, 2011 - 10:56pm

Reduce the vertical white space within each message so that not so much real estate is consumed. That would require fewer page turns and over time will allow us to browse thru the many comments a bit more quickly.

The font size, type, color defaults are excellent.

SilverSmith111 MainMan · Jun 14, 2011 - 11:05pm

Reply to MainMan:

Blessings to you and your wife.

I'm sure she's excited today.

Bobbi · Jun 14, 2011 - 11:06pm

Hello everyone! First time poster, long time lurker from the beginning. Virgin blogger here, never registered/posted to any site before but looking forward to contributing/helping in anyway I can. I would have posted to the original blogger site if I could have, but being addressed as many numbers/characters would have made it virtually impossible for me to recognize/respond to anything directed my way!

Mr. Turd Ferguson - Thank you Sir for all your hard work and the new site and sincere well wishes for continued success in helping folks prepare for the end of the Keynesian experiment. You Sir, are a shining example of what can be accomplished by the simple act of caring for and wanting to help your fellow travelers on this "Highway to Hell" that we all find ourselves on.

California Lawyer, Ben Roberts13, Scottj88, Larry - My gracious, thank you Gentlemen for the awesome, informative, thought-provoking posts. Please keep it up !!

Afrum - I enjoy reading everything you post, you have a certain way with words that speaks to me on a level that I'm not sure I want to acknowledge - you Poet Laureate ;)

Atlee, Pailin, Joeka, Shill and all y'all traders - GOOD on YA for sharing your knowledge of these ridiculous markets and trying to help those adrift on a sea of cluelessness! Wish I had access to you back in '09 when I attempted to trade futures on margin and paid my $3500 tuition to Mr. Market !

seafar · Jun 14, 2011 - 11:11pm

Hitch your wagon to a Star.

Ralph W Emerson

Many Thanks Pal

seafar

GS_PHYS Clubfoolish · Jun 14, 2011 - 11:11pm

I second the suggestion. As I double up between big screen laptop and a 10" laptop on the move.

Chingatch Croute · Jun 14, 2011 - 11:11pm

Lookin' good Turd!

This is my "First Post", I stumbled across the old site reading other sites, waited for the new site to "sign up".

Not a trader (yet?), I've been "stacking" since October '010, my average cost is $33.51/oz buying the dips on the way up. Still doing "O.K.", but I'll be buying more for WTSHTF.

I'll be mostly reading, but pop in once in a while with a fact check, snide comment or bit of humor.

"Chingatch Croute"? just a funny name my friends and I used to use for laughs (a mangling of Chingatchgook last of the Mohicans), perfect for a nom de facebook.

Eric Original chinaussiedoll · Jun 14, 2011 - 11:12pm

and Welcome Aboard!

SilverTree Rowley · Jun 14, 2011 - 11:12pm

I loved the other Turd site, I am sure ill love this one too.

11/15 8:30 ET Empire State Fed