Sponsored by

TFMR Podcast - A Discussion with Chris Marcus

Chris Marcus of Arcadia Economics has long been a friend of the site. He was also one of the last people to interview the late Bart Chilton. Thus, I thought it timely to record this podcast with him today.

Again, Chris spoke with Bart back in late March...just about a month before he passed away. If you haven't yet heard the interview, here's the link: https://arcadiaeconomics.com/silver-manipulation/in-memory-of-bart-chilton/

Ted Butler wrote a summary about this, too, in early April and you can read it here: https://silverseek.com/commentary/confirmation-outrage-and-disgust-17622

So these were the primary topics that I wanted to cover with Chris today:

• How did the interview come about?
  • Why was Bart being so forthright about his time at the CFTC?
  • Can we now connect the dots back to 2009 regarding JPM's involvement in Comex silver...through 2011 and all the way up to, and including, present day?

And in closing, we also discuss the current macro environment. Has The Fed lost control and is their QE scheme finally being exposed?

I think you'll enjoy this podcast and thanks again to Chris for his willingness to come on the show. Thanks for listening and we'll get back to the regular schedule on Tuesday.

Marchas45
May 6, 2019 - 4:00pm

O! Well

1st Keep Stacking

Maybe just maybe he had a little help with his heart attack. Mmmmm

chrtoo
May 6, 2019 - 4:14pm

Silver!

I like that!

chr.

lakedweller2
May 6, 2019 - 4:40pm

John Edmonds - JPM Conviction

I hope Justice is getting as much as they can for an extended criminal investigation of the bullion banks manipulation of silver.

On the other hand, restitution is always a consideration in Sentencing a convicted criminal. How are they going to determine how much Edmonds owes and who he owes for price manipulation over several years. I believe he owes me as well as anyone who bought, owned or sold a single mining share plus all coin dealers...plus everyone trading same in the entire world. How do they make everyone harmed, whole again? Could be an issue they are having difficulty with...particularly if he was acting as an agent of JPM.

canary
May 6, 2019 - 6:40pm

Personally, I pay very limited attention...

To any information about traders being caught manipulating gold and silver market....The real manipulators (imo) work uninterrupted behind the curtain....Totally untouchable.

GoldHermit
May 6, 2019 - 7:47pm

Ideology or Idiotology....

It's money printing idiotology!!!!

Ozymandias
May 6, 2019 - 9:36pm

Modern Monetary Theory

I have been trying to understand this MMT business and it seems pretty simple to me. If you need some more money to pay the geezers or the road builders or the hospitals just print it and spend it. AOC and Bernie are the poster children for this monetary system. Deep inside I hear a voice screaming "That's nuts!!" but then the advocates say "It works. Just look at Japan. They have been doing it for many years and they haven't seen any real inflation in goods prices." That's true, but we are not Japan even though many people say we are going the same way as our deficits keep growing with no end in sight. To me, the key is simply the balance of payments. As long as you are a net exporter you can live with the system but if you are a net importer, inflation is going to become a problem. If your balance of payments is zero you simply have a world-wide barter system. I am slowly beginning to understand Jim Willie's "scheiss dollar" use at home and the gold trade note to use internationally to settle short-term deficits or surpluses. I have to do a lot more thinking about this, but I wonder if DJT is thinking sort of along the same lines. If we can get our imports and exports in balance than the system doesn't have to crash but if not, then the wheels have to come off when other countries don't want our freely printed dollars. I just don't think we are going to be able to reach that equilibrium (if ever) before the dollar is rejected by the rest of the world and the "reserve" currency is going to become something else. Think I will have to just keep stacking as I think my way through this.

lakedweller2
May 7, 2019 - 12:58am

some good questions

some good questions lakedweller, and will be fascinating to find out the answers.

One thing of note is that when I spoke with the CNBC report, I did ask her if there will be new class action suits that investors can participate in and she seemed to think there would be. Apparently there's one going on now....will be getting more info soon hopefully...

lakedweller2 Chris Marcus
May 7, 2019 - 2:45am

Class Action Suits

That would be great if you could get us info on class action suits as Edmonds doesn’t have a deep enough pocket to cover all the damage that is done by market manipulation.

The banks are an obvious target as well as the Federal Government for facilitating market manipulation. I suggested to my Senator one time that he should submit a bill to make all gold and silver trades (plus miners) tax free on “gain” side and no limit on the loss side for a deduction since the Federal Government was a party to market manipulation and therefore had forfeited the right to tax transactions either gains or losses. Never heard back from him.

edit: Add words “and price suppression” everywhere manipulation is mentioned. Makes activity even more criminal.

Pandora’s Box: All markets are manipulated with government assistance.

Noteriety
May 7, 2019 - 5:01am

The Power Structure

Fiat currentcy has seemingly served its purpose and established a near-complete global Power structure (it may well be all wrapped-up).

For the record, Trump (Billionaire Real Estate mogul with a known history of having a politicians in his pocket), Putin (ex-KGB officer in COMMUNIST USSR) and Xi (Leader of a People's Republic) do not appear to be a great gaggle of saviours.

I would at this time, wish to admit my folly for falling for the Q trap. In December of 2017, I came on this board and announced with full vigor that there was a plan in place. We were all going to be saved. I played the ultimately fool and soaked up the hope that was given by Q. Over the next month, I realized my error. I should have come clean at that time but it was an embarrassing moment for me (and a major letdown).

That being said, this ultimate scam has helped strengthen me for the future. Adaptability of one's knowledge and beliefs will be of utmost importance (as well as having the resolution not to be bullied by the online, social media consensus, truth/untruth movements).

This post ended up being not what was intended. Laughing Aloud!

May 7, 2019 - 8:52am

Be sure to read this today

I seem to recall a certain gold "expert"...who has often exposed himself as a real jerk....recently claiming that he "has no idea of what a bullion bank even is". Maybe someone should send him this link?

Angry Chef
May 7, 2019 - 9:09am
AGXIIK
May 7, 2019 - 10:10am

Class action law suits and Uber

I'm 100% behind class action law suits against the precious metal manipulators. They made hundreds of billions on their illegal trades. A few trillion in legal judgements sound reasonable.

Uber. Cohn says to his GS squidco cronies

"Listen up guys. I got this tip from my smoking hot weekend fuck bunny who wanted a cheap ride clubbing and not get pinched for DUI. Something called Uber.'

' Just hit an app on your smart phone and someone will pick you up anywhere. Way cheaper than a Yellow! I hate to see my hump hunny doing this but hey, she doesn't want to be seen in Daddy Warbuck's stretch. I'm cool with that, I guess'

'I know, I know. We all got our limos, drivers,Wheels Up and jets. None of us would be caught dead in some urban stink wagon driven by a prole who's doing some side hustle.'

'But these young twerps are all about the experience. They think it's the bomb, to use one of their favorite phrases. We ran the numbers and Uber will lose it's ass forever. They'll never be profitable. But who cares. Remember how much we made on Webvan and Pets.com.'

'I figured that we can get in early with about $5,000,000 and control the IPO, flip this POS for $100 a share to the muppets and ignert jackwagons and make maybe 100-200 times our cash investment. How can we lose? $600,000,000 pays our country club dues for the year. Know what I mean?'

'We flog this dog to the market and exit with double bonuses. Who cares if it goes tits up and everyone loses their asses. We're Goldman Sachs. We never lose'

5/20 7:00 pm ET CGP speech
5/22 2:00 ET FOMC minutes
5/23 9:45 ET Markit PMIs

TWELVE Goon speeches through the week
5/15 8:30 ET Retail Sales and Empire State Manu. Idx.
5/15 9:15 ET Cap. Ute. and Ind. Prod.
5/16 10:00 ET Housing Starts and Philly Fed
5/17 10:00 ET Consumer Sentiment

5/9 8:30 ET US Trade Deficit
5/9 8:30 ET Producer Price Index (PPI)
5/10 8:30 ET Consumer Price Index (CPI)